CHAPTER 3.

My Cold Prince Charming

2 Hours passed and i finally finished my photoshoot with that idiot. We quarrelled alot and even the photographer was mad at us! How can i control my temper when this idiot always tease me or worse find flaws during our solo shoot? I did my solo shoot normally but that idiot always said it was "Ugly","Not Professional enough". I was nearly about to smacked his head with a table.

After going inside my car,i saw my manager. I complained everything to him. How i am going to have white hairs easily now because of that idiot and how i feel like killing him with a table or a hammer or anything dangerous. I've never had any grudge to other artist but this idiot or L as what people call him is so annoying and i feel like killing him.

"Miyeon-ah.....i think that L guy is quite compatible with you......don't you think so?" Manager oppa asked.

"YAH MICHEOSSO? How can me and him ever be together?! He's an idiot with a handsome face." I replied.

"Geez,fine woman. Go sleep,i know you're tired. I'll wake you up when we arrive to our dorm." He ordered.

 

 

 

 

After the 40 minutes drive,we finally arrived to a convenient store since i told oppa that i wanted to buy some sweet stuffs for my members and myself. Reaching the section im going,a tall guy was also there. Ugh,i almost thought that, that was the L idiot. Not caring about that guy,i went to the right side of the section because all of my members and my favourite was there. Giggling,i took as much candies,chocolates and pocky as i want since i'm not the one paying,it's my manager. Looking to the guy that was still there,i looked at his side profile and gulped. WHY IS THAT IDIOT HERE. WHY AM I ALWAYS SEEING THIS IDIOT. I THINK I'LL HAVE AN EYE INFECTION THE MORE I LOOK AT HIM. OH MY GOD THIS L IDIOT IS BESIDE ME ALL ALONG.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Why are you here?! Are you perhaps....stalking me? You know i can fine you for stalking right?" I shouted at his face.

Calming down he answered,

"Pft and is there even any reason why i would even stalk you? I live at this neighbourhood and i am just here to buy some candies,you dwarf."

"You live here? oh my god now i have to see you often. tsk goodbye you tall idiot." I answered feeling angry and embarrased.

Calling my manager to pay up for me,i angrily stomped off to the car. Ugh what had i done during my past life to even live near that idiot. I can't believe this. I need to calm down. After oppa get into the car, i asked him.

"oppa,is L in a boy band?"  My manager nods.

"What group is he in? And his dorm is here?" I questioned again.

"He's in a group called Infinite. Yes,in fact, he lives right beside your dorm. Waeyo?You like him already?" He replied,confused.

Not replying,i was too shocked to even notice he lives right beside my dorm. Oh how can i be so clueless about this? Ugh great now i'll be seeing him often then.

Reaching my dorm,i went in and called my best friends which is my band mates,Hyori and Minji.I told everything from me bumping into that idiot and how our manager told me that he is living right beside us. My friends were amazed by me.

"Wow Miyeonnie,you've never been like this before. This L guy must be special huh? You've never wasted your time on complaining about boys. But this L guy made you complain about him for how many minutes? 15 i think." Hyori teased,totally amazed.

I pout,knowing what she said was true.

"But he is so annoying you know..........." I pout deeper.

*I feel weird.....as if this L guy and Miyeonnie will be together.......omg* Hyori and Minji thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! or i'll totally kill ya tonight.........................................................kidding (-;