CHAPTER 2.

My Cold Prince Charming

After reaching our destination,i went inside the building to start my photoshoot. Everyone was really friendly there. The hairstylist was starting to do my hair and my eyes were starting to drop. I decided to sleep while the hairstylist were doing my hair. 

After curling my hair,the hair stylist nudged me to wake me up. groaning,i woke up to wear the school uniform that they had prepare for my photoshoot.While walking,i bumped into something hard and tall like a giraffe. I looked up and to see a very handsome looking young man. I gulped feeling my heartbeat increases. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. How can a stranger do nothing and was possible to make me blush? I wonder who is he.......

 

"Can you get out of my way?" He hissed and glared at me

Wow.That totally changed my first impression on him. Now,should i add 'rude' as my first impression on him? well  he totally is. Tsk,arrogant. My cheeks was getting redder not because of blushing but i was angry with this guy. How can a guy like him be so rude? He has the looks but personality? NO. Why is he even rude?

"Hey,you could at least say it in a nicer tone,not by glaring at me. pft" I replied while glaring two times harder at him back.

I moved to the left to walk away since it was stupid to even stand there and have a glaring competition with that idiot. The photographer suddenly shouted 

"Xi Miyeon,Are you ready? L,Are you ready?" 

I replied back with a "Neh" and went to where the photoshoot was at. I was puzzled to see that idiot standing beside the photographer. 

"Yah,why are you standing beside the photographer?!" I accidentally shouted.

"Miyeon-shii,you know him? Well,i asked him to come here to have a photoshoot with you too since its based on a school theme and i need a female and male as my models." The photographer said.

I gulped after knowing that he is my partner. I formed an 'o' with my mouth stating i understand the situation. But,my mind was running wild. Out of all people,WHY HIM? Why can't it be anybody else like L.Joe from Teen Top or Jung Daehyun from B.A.P? WHY MUST I BE HIM?! 

"Earth to Miyeon? Ya Miyeon-shii,get to your position,you need to start your photoshoot." The photographer said.

Embarrassed,i went beside that idiot and waited for it to start. I swear i heard that idiot chuckled. I stared at him and my heartbeat increased..Why am i feeling like this? 

 

L's POV

Ugh why can't i just stay at home and sleep? I miss my bamboo already! Walking to the changing room,a dwarf bumped into me. At least this dwarf is cute. Wait,why am i even saying her cute. I hate girls or woman. They're so annoying. And love? They only lasts for awhile. Feelings will fade and they will eventually break up. Is there even anything called 'Fate'? Well,i am only waiting for a miracle to happen and let me find someone that can change my perspective on love. 

Hm,is this dwarf checking out on me? I know i am hot,but don't stare at me like that. It's super freaky alright. Walking to my right to walk away from that shorty. The photographer was asking for me to get ready so i went straight to him and waited patiently. The dwarf was a few seconds late so i stand silently. After the photographer asked us to get ready,i went straight to the set while the dwarf was still infront the photographer with 'o' shaped. After the photographer nudged her,she went to my side with her bright red cheeks,i chuckled silently. She's really cute,i must admit. Well she is the famous Xi Miyeon that people had been talking about. She's the goddess after all.