When he finds your tattoo?

BigBang Scenarios or Oneshots :)

G-Dragon

"Oppa! lets buy ice cream!" you said pulling him into he ice cream store 

"Aigoo~ iam paying arnt i?" he said pinching your cheeks as you explain your order to the ice cream lady. You smile at him, he smiles back knowing he is paying 

"Kamshamnida~ " you bow to the ice cream lady and made your way to Ji, who is sitting at the high chairs looking at you with a wide smile plastered on his face. 

"Oppa! thank you!" you say kissing him on his cheek 

"Yah! Yah! was that suppose to be a kiss?" he suddenly complains, you start to laugh and give him a peck on his lips. Pulling back with a smile on your face "Oppa, you want some?" 

"Anniyo, iam okay" he said smiling back at her. She continued eating her ice cream with a huge smile on her face, he didn't even bother talking to her becuase she was too engrosed in eating her ice cream that she didn't hear anything he said, he just hid his chuckles while watching her.

"Oppa? Im done! i'll just go throw" she finally finished eating her ice cream "Mhmm~" he answered smiling. She walked to the trash bins "Omo!" she crouched down to grab the spoon she dropped 

His eyes narrowed, trying to figure out if there were really words on her back. As soon as she crouched down more, he finally saw it. He quickly jumped down the high chair and ran over to her "Yeobo...?" he said, she looked up "Deh~?" 

"You have a  tattoo?" he said looking at her back, she nodded and continued walking towards the tash bins only to be stopped by his hand grabbing her wrist "Why? I dont like it! It dirties your body!" he said looking at her bery seriously "Have it taken off."

She pouted "Dont wanna! i like my tattoo, you havnt even seen it yet" she said pulling her shirt up to let him see her tattoo clearer. "Yah!! dont expose yourself like that in public!" he said pulling her shirt down and glaring at the guys looking at her. "I'll go with you tomorrow to get it taken off. arasso?" he insisted. 

You frowned "Not fair oppa! you have 3 tattoos! and i cant have one?!" you said, looking angry now you pulled away from him stomping your way out the ice cream store.

He quickly followed her, feeling guilty for getting irritated at her a while ago.."Aigoo.. gomawo your name-ah..you know how i am..i dont like the idea of another man touching you just to put a tattoo on you." he said looking down and scratching the back of his head. 

You sighed "Before you get jelous and start insisting me to take my  precious tattoo off why dont you read what it says first!" you said pulling you shirt up again showing him what your tattoo was : G-Dragon <3

"Ai...aigoo..tha-that...iam embarrassed.." he said blushing and covering his face with his hands.

 

Annyeong!! sorry its not really the best but this is the only free time i have right now :( sorry :( i'll try my best to update! thank you very much for sticking with me! <3 saranghaee~!

tumblr_llj8iddyIU1qbd9cz.gif