Chapter 2

Mutants: Protect Infinite!

NO ONES POV:

"Good Job today infinite!" Infinite's coordis and managers said as they left the stage, sweaty and smiling.  they high fived each other as they entered their waiting room.

"Ey sungyeol! you made that small mistake during before the dawn didnt you? forgot where your spot was during the scorpion dance." Myungsoo playfully punched his arm with a smirk.

"Ow! Well you messed up during man in love! Remember? your voice cracked during your part-"  Sungyeol playfully yelled back as Myungsoo then put him in a headlock and messed up his hair.

"Ya! Jashik.."  He said playfully as Sungyeol struggled under his grip. "Hey Let go! "Jashik?!" How dare you say that to your hyung!"

"When have you ever been a hyung??"  Myungsoo said smirking.

"YA!" Sungyeol yelled as the others were watching and laughing.  Woohyun laughed as he placed the water bottle to his lips and gulped the water down.

"Hey today was pretty good today wasnt it?" Dongwoo said smiling as he tapped woohyuns arm to get his attention. Woohyun looked over at him smiling as he swallowed his water, "Yep. Looked like the fans' loved it."

"They were screaming like crazy when you threw your famous hearts at them, woohyun hyung."  Sungjong said smiling as he popped into the conversation.  Then suddenly muscular arms wrapped around Dongwoo's neck as he looked slightly behind him to see who it was.

"Yah hyung. i know the fans love it and all but can you please keep it to a minimum? i feel like i'll puke the next time i see your aegyo."  Hoya said while resting his head on top of Dongwoo's.

"What you mean this?'  Woohyun then started throwing hearts which made hoya fake puke to the side.  Everyone laughed.

*BOOM!*  

"What the heck was that?!"  One of their managers yelled confused.  The members looked around as did everyone else.  Then suddenly someone rushed inside, it was a cameraman.

"Hurry! some intruders came in asking for infinite! You guys have to run-"  Then suddenly he stopped, his face scrunching up as if in pain and then he dropped revealing a big, burly muscular man (Ifrit) smiling at infinte and everyone else in the room, "I'm guessing you're infinite."

Then a small little girl's head (hyuna) popped up behind him smiling, "You're coming with us."

Infinite looked confused and terrified as they tried to step back.

"There's no use in escaping."  Hyuna said with her big eyes trying to look innocent and cute.  Then Ifrit lifted one thick arm and suddenly a ball of fire formed around his hand.  He smirked as everyone screamed and tried to run, but there was no use, they were trapped in the waiting room with the only escape blocked.  There was a window but there was no way they would make it there and escape in time.

"Remember dont kill them Ifrit. Won Bin wants them alive" Hyuna said half concerned.

"Yea yea. i'll leave them barely singed"  Then he threw his ball of fire at them as they looked at it terrified, not knowing what to do.  But then the fire suddenly stopped in mid air.  Everyone, including ifrit and hyuna, looked at it confused.  Then it got thrown back at hyuna and ifrit.  It was enough to push them back away from the door.  Then suddenly the wall surrounding the window was blasted out, careful not to hurt anyone.  Then Jiyong and Sunggyu appeared.  

Jiyong was in his leather protective suit though Sunggyu was simply in a pair of dark blue jeans, sneakers, a plain black t-shirt and a regular dark green hoodie.  Jiyong and Byung hun had tried convincing him to start wearing the suit ever since his first mission but he didnt want to as it seemed too uncomfortable and tight.  Byung hun only let it go because he had both the power of nullification and automatic healing.

Jiyong looked serious as he entered through the hole he made though Sunggyu looked half asleep and less serious as he casually walked in.

"Is everyone okay?"  Jiyong asked, as there was only infinite left in the room.

"W-WHo are you guys??!!"  Sungyeol, someone, finally spoke up to ask, as everyone else remained speechless.

"Dont worry. We're the good guys.  Infinite right?  We need to get you guys outta here."  Jiyong said.  Though infinite and the managers were unsure they decided to trust these unknown two men as they took a step forward but then fire came out of nowhere.  

"AAAHHH!!!"  Ifrit yelled as he lunged the fire at them.

Infinite ducked for cover but then the fire dissipated right before it could reach them.

"What the-"  Hyuna said as she came up dusting herself off, "Okay so the first one was definitely telekinesis.  Which one of you made the fire disspiate?"  SHe asked slightly angry that her cute skirt got dirty.

"We dont answer to any of Won Bin's goons."  Jiyong said, standing slightly in front of infinite and sunggyu to protect them.. both. Sunggyu simply didnt care if he told her or not but he kept his mouth shut.

Hyuna got even angrier, "Whatever.  Pleased to make your acquaintance. i heard you guys work for that old man... Byung hun was it? Yeah the one that cant even control his own powers that well-"

"Let's just get this over with."  Sunggyu finally spoke up, yawning a bit.  Woohyun looked up, still terrified, at this red head who didnt even seem phased one bit. it seemed like he didnt even care.  *Who is this guy?... Who are all of them??*  Woohyun thought to himself as he looked at Sunggyu and then the rest of them.

"Hey! Its not nice to interrupt a lady!"  Hyuna yelled back.

"If you're a lady, then i'm the most humorous, nicest guy in the world."  Sunggyu said, bored.  And at that Jiyong slightly laughed, "Hey that was a pretty good one Sunggyu.  Getting better."

"Acting tough when you cant even back it up."  Ifrit said.  Then He lifted both his hands as he created a huge fire ball.  Then he threw it at them.  Sunggyu was about to use his nullification but then Jiyong ran after the ball pushing it away with his telekinesis.  Then he held both of them in their spots and pushed them back as hard as he can.

"AHH!"  Hyuna yelled as they got pushed back.  Jiyong stepped out the door they were blocking staring them, down with a serious look on his face.

*Whats wrong with him?*  Sunggyu thought to himself, confused.  All Jiyong couldve done was let Sunggyu use his nullification around him and that wouldve stopped the fireball instantly.  Why did he use up that much effort when he couldnt dissipated it so much more easily?  He was slightly confused but then shook it off.

"hurry sunggyu!  Let's take infinite and leave!"  Jiyong yelled as Sunggyu understood and tried to get them to safety.  But then hyuna appeared in front of them, before they could leave the hole that Jiyong made in the wall of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?"  Hyuna said smirking.  They then turned but Ifrit was once again there at the door, smirking as well.

"Why're you smirking when we just threw around like ragdolls?"  Jiyong said to them.

"Because they have me."  Then a dark shadowy figure appeared.  Ifrit moved slightly to the side as the figure's appearance grew into the light.

Jiyong's eyes slightly widened but he remained still, "Won Bin... What're you planning."

Won Bin seemed calm and collected as he stood there slightly smiling, "Now why would i tell you? But its nice to have met you again after a while Jiyong."  Then he eyed Sunggyu who was slightly tensed.

"Who's your little friend?"  He said looking directly into Sunggyu's eyes.  Sunggyu was now completely awake and on his guard, *So this is won bin huh....*

"Whoever you are leave us alone!"  Hoya yelled as Infinite stood there huddled.

"Yeah!  If you want autographs we'll gladly give you some!  Just leave us alone!"  Woohyun yelled back.

Won Bin slightly laughed, "I dont want any autographs.  In fact, I want to give YOU something."  Then he slightly stepped forward which cause Jiyong to go into a stance.

"I want to give you a chance of a lifetime.  Come With me.  I'll be able to give you something that you couldnt even ever dream of having."  Won Bin said.

"Yeah right!  Heard es say those lines before!'  Sungjong yelled.  Won Bin sighed, "Then i'll just have to take you." 

Then Won Bin's eyes started to turn white as small electric bolts formed in his hands.  Jiyong then took this time to attack as he lifted a bunch of chairs and threw them at Won Bin but then Ifrit's fires stopped them and right then, hyuna teleported right where Jiyong was and tackled him across the room.

"UGh!"  Jiyong winced at the impact.

Then finally electric bolts formed in Won Bin's hands as Sunggyu widened his eyes, *Thats Ilhoon's powers*  Then he directed them at Infinite and SUnggyu and attacked them while Jiyong was still on the ground.

"No Sunggyu dont!"  Jiyong yelled as he struggled to get up though Hyuna had him occupied.

"Its gonna hit us!"  Infinite yelled.  Though Woohyun looked curiously at Sunggyu who didnt seem phased.  Instead the bolts started slowly dissipating until it disappeared completely.  Won Bin, Hyuna's, Ifrit's eyes as well as Jiyong's widened all at once.  As Sunggyu closed his eyes, *No* He heard a tiny voice (Jiyong's in his head telling him to stop)  But he ignored it as his muscles slightly tensed.  a slight wind around him buit up and finally pushed out.  An invisible force pushed away Hyuna, Won Bin, and Ifrit all at once, missing Jiyong on purpose as if he pinpointed out the three.  Nothing else was pushed back.  

"OOMPH!"  They said as they got pushed far back until their backs hit something solid.

Sunggyu's eyes opened.  All the while he didnt move from his position, with his hands still in his pockets.

Infinite shielded themselves from the wind that gathered but when Woohyun looked up he saw the redhead still standing there casually as if nothing happened.  Though he was huffing a bit;  *What is this...*  Woohyun thought to himself.  Then he saw a cut on the redhead's face, *But how??  He wasnt even touched..*  He thought.  Then his eyes widened further at the sight of the wound healing itself.  Until nothing was left where the scar had been.  

*What is he?...*  Then Sunggyu turned around to look at him and the rest of infinite, "Come on.  we have to get outta here."  He said.  Woohyun gulped and all he could do was nodd as they ran through the hole towards the jet that was parked outside.

"Sunggyu..."  Jiyong said as he looked at him with a slightly grave expression, "Why'd you do it."

"Its not a big deal hyung. Its not like im new at using my powers."  Sunggyu said as he was about to turn his back and go out following infinite.

"But using it to that extent harms you.... not to mention he saw..."  Jiyong mumbled to himself.

Sunggyu hesitatnly turned back at him, "Hurry.  They'll come any second now."  Jiyong nodded as they ran out after infinite.  

"What is this jet??  It looks so cool!"  Sungjong yelled smiling.

"Hey!"  Myungsoo smacked the back of his head, "How can you still smile and act like nothings happened after all that."  Of course.  It was their fearless maknae.

"Hurry! Inside!"  Jiyong said as the Jet's ramp pulled up for them to go inside.

"Wait! How do we know to trust you?"  Dongwoo asked stopping.

"Because we saved your lives.  And we can tell you everything about why that guy in there wants you."  Jiyong said.  Dongwoo simply contemplated then decided to go inside.  

Sunggyu and Jiyong followed in after then the Jet flew away.

"Hey!!"  Hyuna and Ifrit ran out a bit too late. "Aish! Should i go after them Won Bin?"  She asked as a calm and collected figure walked up to them, "No.  Let them be."

"But-"  Ifrit said but then Won Bin gave him a look which made him stop.

"If only you two were more capable to get them on your own then we wouldnt have this problem."  Won Bin said with his back turned towards them.  Hyuna and Ifrit slightly hung their heads in shame.

"But its alright."  He turned towards them which made them click to his attention, "I've found something interesting by butting into this little fight."  He said as he smiled evilly thinking of Sunggyu using his powers.  *interesting... Could it be he has that power?..*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------