Chapter 1

Mutants: Protect Infinite!

NO ONES POV:

"AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" A black haired boy yelled as he was running across a field ready to attack the red haired boy standing in front of him with his lightning bolt.  

He jumped and as he was about to land his lightning fist the the other boy's head it hit what it seemed to be a wall, though there was nothing that was surrounding the red head.

the force then pushed back against the other boy as his attack was deflected and he was thrown back, again.

the red headed boy simply stood still casually, without ever even moving an inch and his hands in his pockets, looking bored as usual (and tired, cause of his small tiny eyes)

"Ughh!!" The black haired sat back up as he hurried to stand up, dusting himself off.  Another lighting bolt was forming in his hands, "Again!"  

"No Ilhoon.  we're done for today. Let other people use the simulation room."  The red head said to the other boy.

"AWW but Gyugyu hyuunnggg!-" Ilhoon tried to beg with aegyo but he should've known better.  Sunggyu, the red head, glared as his cheeks puffed ever so slightly at the boy's aegyo.  If he could exterminate one thing in the world, it would be aegyo; it was both disgusting and greasy.  

"Okay! Okay!"  Ilhoon said as the bolts vanished, knowing when to stop.  Sunggyu simply sighed as he started to walk out of the simulation room with Ilhoon running after him.

"Geez hyung, NOTHING can break through that nullification shield of yours... "  Ilhoon said as he caught up with Sunggyu.

Sunggu simply kept walking.

"I mean how were you able to train yourself to make it that strong hyung?? I wanna be able to be as strong as you one day." Ilhoon asked with sparkling eyes.

"Patience.."  Sunggyu finally said, "And a lot of free time."  He ended without even looking at Ilhoon, walking away to his room.

Ilhoon puffed his cheeks, *There he goes again with his blunt, sarcastic remarks.* "Wow spoken with true wisdom." He said as soon as Sunggyu entered his room.

Then suddenly someone's hand rested on Ilhoons head, messing it up a little. A smiling face peered over Ilhoon, "You know how Gyu is, always blunt, never any fun."

Ilhoon smalled back at the familiar face, "Yeah i know jiyong hyung.  But sometimes i wish he would talk some more WITHOUT any sarcasm... AND ALSO stop reading my mind!"

"Haha sorry kiddo."  Jiyong said laughing, ruffling ilhoons hair a bit more.  Jiyong was 3 years older than Sunggyu and was now basically a teacher's aid taking care of the more younger and new students.  He could read minds and had telekinesis.

"You know gyu wouldnt be the same if he was all talkative and happy all the time." 

"Wouldnt kill him to smile once in a while though."  Ilhoon said arguing.  JIyoung simply smiled some more, "That's just how his personality is.  Besides... you know how much he hates his powers.."

"Yea i know... but why would he?? I mean his powers are so powerful!"

"Its not just that... he just.. wishes to be normal Ilhoon."  Jiyong said trying to make the younger understand.

"Well i would never wish to be normal."  Ilhoon said nodding his head to himself with confidence.

Jiyong simply gave a slight smile while patting the younger's head.  He would understand Sunggyu's desire to lead a normal, human life, but not now, he was too young.

" Kwon JIyong and Kim Sunggyu, Please report to the Main Office. Kwon Jiyoung and Kim Sunggyu, Please report to the Main Office."   A loud speaker had been set off as a sleepy Sunggyu slowly came out  of the sliding mechanical doors of his room.

He simply looked blankly at Jiyong and Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon.. what are you doing in front of my room still?.  Hi Jiyong hyung."  Sunggyu said acknowledging the hyung's presence.  Before Ilhoon could answer Jiyong spoke up.

"I think we better go. It sounds urgent."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~

the music played as hundreds of girls were screaming and singing along with the 6 handsome guys dancing and singing on the stage.

INFINITE! INFINITE! the screams proceeded to get louder as the boys smiled at the loving support.

Though there were 2 strange figures not mixing in with the loud and vibrant crowd.  They were standing there, calm with only serious looks on their faces.

"You think they're the ones? Infinte?"  The big man asked the girl.

"Of course you dummy! these freaking crazy girls keep screaming their name. Duhhh"  The girl said with her squeaky voice.

"we should report this to Won Bin."  The man said, ignoring the girl's attitude.  She simply nodded as she placed a hand on him and they teleported out of there.  No one seemed to notice as they were too focused on infinite.

 

 

"Hyuna.. Ifrit... Did you confirm it?"  A man in the shadows asked the two from before.

"Yes Won Bin-sshi." Hyuna said, "We observed them and as you said, they would make great candidates for the experiment."

"When do you want us to take them sir?"  Ifrit asked.

Then Won Bin stepped out of the shadows as he smirked, "Well, why should we wait? I fear the old man has already caught up with our plans."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Jiyong and Sunggyu."  A man standing next to a big window said as he turned around greeting the two.

Jiyong and Sunggyu both bowed to the man.

"Byung Hun-sshi, is something the matter? you only call us for urgent missions.. especially this guy."  Jiyong slightly playfully nudged Sunggyu who ignored him.

Byung Hun smiled at them.  He was not a hologram but a spirit out of his real body which was kept in a coma in a safe protected room.  he found it hard to control his powers ever since he was little.  He would always go in and out of his body which became dangerous at times so he had decided to put his body in a coma and live through his spirit which was easier and more convenient. the spirit was not like a ghost, you couldnt see through him, you could touch him, talk to him, but just somehow he was not the real deal.  Though he practically was.. if you killed the spirit, the body was also dead.  But also if you kill the body, the spirit is dead. 

"yes. you know well by now that Won Bin.."  Once he said the name the both of them straightened up, even Sunggyu who was half-paying attention until this point. Even he knew how dangerous Won Bin was.  he had never met the man, but he had heard stories, serious stories which had made him aware of the name.  Strange how whenever he came up, byung hun had absolutely forbidden sunggyu from taking even a small part in missions.  It's not like Sunggyu cared that much, less missions meant more time to sleep and rest, but it was just kinda strange.  

"Has not been taking much action, suspiciously. " Byung hun continued, "But it seems... now he is planning to take a step into his plans.."  Then he looked seriously at them, "I need the both of you to go on a mission... to protect a band named infinite from won bin.  We cannot allow him to harm them in any way."

Jiyong looked slightly puzzled, "But sir.. the both of us?-"  Byung Hun shot him a look, not of glaring or of any of that kind, but he was speaking to him... in his mind.  Jiyong took it all in and understood nodding.

"You are to leave soon.  Sunggyu bring necessary equipment."  Byung Hun said.

"Sir. is it just going to be me and Jiyong hyung?"  Sunggyu asked.

Byung Hun nodded, "It is safest to go in smaller numbers.. we do not want any unwanted attention."  Sunggyu simply nodded as he started to leave the room.  Though he noticed Jiyong was staying.  He slightly hesitated but then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Once he was outside, Sunggyu contemplated opening the door but he stopped himself and as he was walking away.  He slowly backed up again and was about to place his ear on the door-

"HEY gyu!"  a Burly man said yelling and smiling at Sunggyu holding a huge TV set  with one arm.. obviously he had super strength.  Sunggyu slightly jumped as he closed his eyes in annoyance and shot the man a look.

The burly man's smile then dropped as he knew when to not bother Sunggyu... which was whenever he was glaring at him.

"Uhh well okay BYE GYU!"  He said as he hurried away with the Tv.  Sunggyu sighed as he stepped away from the door, *What am i thinking?*  He thought as he walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir... are you sure it is right to bring sunggyu?  Won bin will most likely be there-"

"JIyong.. Sunggyu is our safest route.  His powers will be able to protect Infinite and you and any other innocent bystanders...... We need him because otherwise Won Bin will be able to take Infinite... and i am afraid he has started to build an army of mutants. With Sunggyu, Won Bin won't see what's coming"  Byung hun said gravely.

Jiyong looked grave as well, "I understand... but it would be a chance for Won Bin to find out-"

"And it is a risk we are going to take... if it was 4 years ago when Sunggyu first came in... i would have never allowed it.... but now we have no other choice... Besides. I believe Sunggyu is strong and willful enough to take care of himself now.  But still.... Look after him, I am still afraid Won Bin may do or say something inappropriate."  Byung Hun said warning.

Jiyong nodded, "You can rely on me."

Byung Hun smiled, "now hurry and get ready. Take the Jet 3"  

Jiyong nodded and took off.

Byung Hun stared back out of the big window as a girl came in from the wall.  She looked at Byung Hun with a worried expression, "Are you sure about this? Won Bin... You know when he sets his sights on something he doesnt let go so easily."

"Dont worry Tae Hee. We will protect infinite until he sets his eyes on a different prize-"  Byung hun was cut off.

"Thats not what i mean.. Sunggyu... I'm worried for him."  Tae Hee said still with a worried expression.  Byung Hun sweetly smiled at the professor.

"Sunggyu will be fine.  Trust him."  Though that didnt make Tae Hee feel any better.