N

VIXX Hyde One-Shots

Hakyeon was a cheerful man,he was the leader of VIXX and he was happily together with the woman he loved. He was usually happy most of the time but one day that all changes when he transforms into a completely different person....

N was walking through the hallways of his mansion one day with his girlfriend as their hands linked together with each other. "I am happy that you are with me baby." N smiled. "And I am happy that you are with me Hakyeon." his girlfriend said as she kissed her boyfriends cheek. N looked down blushing but just then as they were walking,N felt dizzy. "You feeling okay Hakyeon?" the woman said as she looked at N. "Yeah,i'm alright." N said with a slight smile.But then his vision started to lose focus.He was so dizzy that he lost his balance. "Maybe you should sit down." his girlfriend said as N sat down. The woman  looked at N worriedly as she touched his shoulder. "Get away from me!" Yelled N as he pushed his love away. "Oppa,whats wrong with you?" the woman said shakened. N stood up and shoved her to the ground as black wings shot out of his back. He looked down at his love. The woman was still shakened about her boyfriends transformation "Oppa...What are you?"