Ken

VIXX Hyde One-Shots

Jaewan was a really happy guy,he is even happier that he has the most beautiful girl in the world as his girlfriend. He loved his girlfriend very much and it made him really happy until his girlfriend left him. Darkness comsumed his heart after she left. He gave his life to her but she now just left all the behind her. After that,nothin else made him happy. He wanted his girlfriend back but she wouldn't come back to him so what he had to do is bring her back by force. He wants her to be with him forever.....

One night Ken followed the girl wherever she went. She knew someone was following her but she just brushed it off and kept walking. As Ken was stalking her,thoughts came to his mind. Bad thoughts of him wanting to kill her. He shook it off because he shouldn't be thinking about that.He didn't want to kill her,he just wanted her back. But the thoughts never left his head.He stepped back and tried to get the thoughts out of his head as he hit a wall behind him. He lost track of the girl but he started walking again to try and find her. He thought if he just ignored the thoughts they would go away but yet again they were still there,he still had the feeling of wanting to kill her. Ken was spinning himself in circles of what he should do. "No,no,no,no!!" he shouted as he tried to force himself not to try and kill the girl. Just then,black wings came out of his back he found the girl not too far ahead of him as he followed her with an evil grin on his face.