003

My Elusive Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3----

 

 

The whole walk to the principal office with Yoona was silent and it made me tense. She was still texting on her phone when I finally broke the silence and asked her.

 

''Yoong, why are you like that?'' 

 

She suddenly stopped and put her phone down on her pocket as she stared at me. ''W-wae? What d-do you mean?'' she asked me, stuttering. I looked at her questioningly when she suddenly bit her lip and ushered me to go to the corner.

 

''If you're trying to get out of detention I'll--''

 

''Shush, Luhan! I needed to ask you something...'' she said in a whisper.

 

I nodded at her as she looked around if anyone was around or not. Then she suddenly faced me and looked at me intently with her large eyes that never fail to scare me.

 

''Luhan...'' she started. ''...why are you looking for her?'' she asked, seriously, making me gulp a huge load on my throat before answering her.

 

''Yoong...'' I called her, putting both my hands on each side of her shoulders and staring back at her. ''...I'm in-love with her. Is there anything wrong with that? Why do you guys keep on acting strangely after the announcement of my game? Its not like you know her.... right?''

 

I took my hands off of her shoulders and took her arm to lead her to the principal's office. She was still silent all the way there. What could they be hiding?

 

---

 

 

''What the hell is wrong with you, Sehun?" chanyeol asks, as he was busy playing with his phone. The younger kept on spacing out for the whole day. ''...It was enough that Luhan changed, now, even you're changing as well? What is happening to you guys?'' he asked, throwing his phone in his pocket and rustling the strands of his hair with his hand as a sign of frustration.

 

Sehun just looked out the window in daze. The sudden mentioning of her nickname surprised him and it never left his mind ever since. The maknae cringed his nose and tears threatened to escape from his eyes as he stood up and left the confused chanyeol at their table.

 

''Where could he be going, now?'' Chanyeol asks as he stands up and follows the younger one.

 

Sehun walked slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter