004

My Elusive Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4----

 

 

''Unnie~!'' her voice echoed out into the dorm as soon as she came in. She quickly took off her coat, scarf and shoes and set it aside before running to where her unnies were. Yoona stood in the middle as she saw the younger girl running towards her. ''...I heard you were sent to the principal's office, wae? what did you do, unnie?'' she asked starightforwardly, making all of her unnies look a each other.

''Wae? What's wrong unnies?'' Seohyun asked when she saw how they were looking at each other. It made her nervous, of course. But something tells her that its about the incident earlier. Her face softened and slowly it returned to usual emotionless state. Knowing her unnies, they wouldn't tell her their problem even if she begs. That is why, Joohyun planned on leaving them first then she'll hide behind the doorframe that is leading to the kitchen, where the girls are currently at.

Her usual stone face shunned everyone inside andthen she left. She quickly hid behind the doorframe, faking fading footsteps to fool her unnies. She heard how they let out their breathes, thinking that she was already gone. A small smirk formed on her lips. She, then leaned to the right to where the door frame was and listened to what they were talking about.

''I guess its right for me to tell her, taeng unnie...'' Yoona muttered in a whisper.

''No! Don't make her remember! Even though we've agreed, its not yet time, yoong... We'll tell her ... soon...'' Taeyeon answered.

''But unnie, she should know... about Luhan oppa...''  

And with that last sentence, she flinched. Her eyes widened and her heart throbbed. The sudden mentioning of his name made her pause. She, then decided to end her spying and just go t her room and rest. As soon as she laid on her bed, she could not bear to sleep at all. His face keeps on popping out into her mind everytime she tries closing her eyes. And the cat and mouse chase they had earlier didn't help her too, and for the last time, she saw... him. She wholeheartedly fluttered her eyes close, slowly as a lone tear escaped it.

 

----

 

The next day, snsd woke up earlier than usual. They met up at the end of the corridor and checked if the youngest was still asleep. Yoona checked up on her by opening the door of her room slightly, she peaked and saw her under her covers, still sleeping. Yona closed the door gently signalled the girls that their dear maknae was still fast asleep.

The girls grouped each other and planned their approach to seohyun into telling her about luhan's intention. All the other girls are giddy and excited on how much their maknae is going to change if she knew that someone liked her. But two of them remained silent and unsocial. The two were Taeyeon and Jessica, they were the closest to Joohyun compared to the others, that is why they worry for her more.

Their plan was to give out clues to her and make her more visible infront of everyone in school. After the incident she has been hiding from evrythign and everyone in the world. All her unnies ever wished for her is to smile and laugh again, like the way she used to be. But after an incident, that she still won't tell them what it is, she became sad, gloomy and almost like black and white.

''Okay, so here's the plan...'' Tiffany announced and everyone huddled into one group as tiffany explains her plan.

 

----

 

Seohyun woke up with a heavy heart, she has already forgotten about what happened yesterday and she wiped off the remaining tear stains on her cheek as she stretched and yawned. She looked at the clock and saw that it was time for her to have breakfast since she only had 4 more hours to get ready. School, for her, was just a daily routine that she needs to finish although she does learn things everyday, but that doesn't even help her situation right now.

She got up from bed with messy hair and she pulled up her oversized sweater that hung onto her in an ugly way that made her look like a distraught artisit on the street. Wearing her pink slippers, she opened thedoor of her room and got out into the corridor before getting surprised that her unnies popped out from somewhere.

''Seohyunnie~~!'' The two of them exclaimed that made seohyun jump a bit and widen her eyes. 

''Uhmmm, unnies?'' she asked, confused. The sudden surprise woke her up and her emotional frustration quickly drifted away. The two of them, sooyoung and sunny, hooked their arms with her and dragged her to one of the rooms in the dorm.

As they enter the room, which was totally pink and girly according to seohyun, tehy saw a girl with her back against them, wearing something pink and an apron holding what seems to be like a curling iron. And at first glance, Seohyun could clearly make-out who that person is.

''Tiffany unnie, What is---'' before she could finish her sentence, both sooyoung and sunny plomped her to the chair and surprisingly tied her there. She felt like a prisoner being tied in chains to a chair but Tiffany only hushed her and whispered. ''Don't worry, Seobaby~ This is our advanced birthday gift for you~~~!''

And with that, they blindfolded her and she didn't even dare complain.

 

---

 

''Luhan! Food's ready!'' Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen as Luhan was the last member to ever wake-up.

''Sehun.'' kyungsoo called the youngest. ''...would you call your hyung and tell him breakfast is ready?'' he added, seeing the completely annoyed face of the maknae, he ushered another person, specifically Jongin, to wake up the sleeping log, Luhan.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol kept on trying to make a conversation with Sehun to make the atmosphere seem brighter than his current gloomy aura. His attempt to make Sehun talk, sadly, failed when the youngest stood up, not finishing his food, and left for school. Baekhyun, who was sitting next to chanyeol, noticed how the maknae is acting and gestured for chanyeol to follow Sehun. Chanyeol, then finished up his food quickly and picked up his bag to follow him.

He followed Sehun and was surprised that he turned to another alleyway opposite the school's direction. Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed and he was getting worried on where he might go. Suddenly, the place where they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter