Dizzy Little Wonders

Outcast: A New Light

Jonghyun and Tiffany were sitting on the couch, cuddling underneath a blanket watching re-runs of Full House. She suddenly got a text and went to check her phone,

"Hey, do you mind if I go hang out with Sunny tonight?" She lied, looking at his shirtless self.

Jonghyun yawned, "Sure, just be back home by midnight." He stood up and stretched, it was already passed nine at night.

"Alright, thank you." She texted back, she went to go change and Jonghyun came in when she was putting her shoes on,

"Damn, girl. You so freakin' y!" He was singing Psy's song. They both smiled and kissed, Tiffany left and got into the Taxi, thinking about why Siwon wanted to see her this late. She arrived at the bar and got out of the taxi, she paid and went inside, there were lots of people grinding, drinking, and kissing near her. A lot of guys tried to hit on her, but she explained she had a boyfriend, which resulted in a lot of dirty looks or smirks. 

"Where is he?" She kept looking around, she finally spotted Siwon looking at her, waving in the direction she was in. 

"Over here!" Siwon called out, he stood up and smirked at her. Tiffany hesitated but went over to him, they exchanged greetings and sat down, "So, how's life at the SHINee dorm?"

"Great, Jonghyun and I are dating now, and we're preparing for the subunit's debut." She smiled, looking through the menu,

"Look," He stood up and grabbed her arm, "Lets skip dinner and go straight to desert."

She looked at him with a confused look, "What do you mean?"

He chuckled, "You really are innocent, huh?" 

"Wha-" She was dragged by Siwon to his car, she tried desperately to get away. He threw her into the backseat and climbed on top of her, stripping her down till she was bare .

"Try to escape, and you die. Try to scream, and you die. Got it?" He threatened, she went along with this because she didn't want to die, not before she got her chance to shine. 

Another four hours passed and Jonghyun was worried, he was pacing back and forth in their room. The door finally opened, it was Tiffany. She had been given a type of loopy drug and you could get her to say just about anything. 

"Yah! Tiffany Kim! Where have you been?" Key ran up to her, she was laughing histerically and wasn't walking correctly,

"I went into Siwon's pants, and he'll be better than you ever will." She pointed to Jonghyun and laughed, she collapsed into his lap as she approached him.