SHINee's Biggest Fan!

Bouncing Off The Walls

█ starring;

→ kim kibum.

→ lee ji eun [oc].

The TV was blaring another rerun of Hello Baby on a boring July day. I had already seen this episode multiple times; it was the one where SHINee takes Yoogeun to a kiddie playground. Laughing at Taemin in a chicken costume, I farted while taking a bite out of my banana. Chewing it slowly, I let another one rip. Whoops, I shouldn’t have eaten all those bean burritos for lunch. Seeing the SHINee boys interact like this made my day. Then again, they always did. After all, SHINee was my life.

Ever since 23 May, 2008, I have lived, ate and breathed SHINee. My world revolved around them. Every day, I woke up to their songs playing on my computer, which has a picture of them as my background. My pillowcase and comforter is SHINee themed, handmade by me. Today, I was dressed in my SHINee tour T-Shirt and custom made shorts that read ‘Onew’ on the . I constantly imagine that they’re here in my house. In fact, I was spending some quality time with Minho right now. He was sitting on my couch, enjoying his own banana and laughing at his band mates on television. Lovely, lovely Minho with the high cheekbones and piercing eyes.

As I watched Jonghyun prance around my television screen, I heard the chorus to Lucifer emitting from my iPhone. I sang along to the first two lines of the chorus before checking to see who it was. So Hyojoon, one of my old friends from grade school. I haven’t talked to her in a while. Wonder what she wanted. I pushed the ‘talk’ button.

“Yubasaeyo?” I greeted.

“Ji Eun!” she exclaimed. “How are you? What’s going on?”

“Same old, same old,” I told her. “Watching SHINee on TV. How about you?”

“Actually,” she said. “That’s what I called you to talk about. Did you know that Key is at the mall in downtown right now? My sister told me that she saw him there and I thought you’d like to know.”

My pulse stopped and I let go of my banana. Key? As in Kim Kibum? My Key? Key with the gorgeous rapping voice, confident personality and delightful hair? In MY city? How did I not know about this? The stunning Kim Kibum was less than a kilometer away from me. I dropped my phone in shock, forgetting about Hyojoon on the other line. I needed to get to the mall, pronto. I didn’t have my driver’s license yet and plus, none of my parents were home. There was nothing that could stop me from getting to the mall, however.

Finally picking my phone off the floor, I breathlessly thanked Hyojoon multiple times and ran to my room to change. Opening my SHINee-sticker covered closet, I hurriedly threw on a T-Shirt with Key’s face on it, as well as my customized shorts with the word ‘Key’ in pink, sparkly letters on the . Slipping on my socks with Key’s name embroidered on them, I slipped on my white FILA shoes and grabbed a Sharpie, as well as gathered three of my favorite Key posters into a pink SHINee tote bag for him to sign. I needed to get there now!

Running down the stairs, I left the TV running and yelled out goodbye to Minho. My Chihuahua, Tintin, was yapping excitedly. She followed me towards the garage, where my bike was. It was the one of the only things I owned that wasn’t SHINee-fied, sadly. I’d work on that later. I put my dog in the basket, because she gets lonely when I leave her alone at home. I didn’t bother to wear a helmet as I put up the kickstand and sped out onto the street, determined to reach the shopping center before Key left.

I ignored the burning sensation in my thighs as I pedaled downtown as if my life depended on it. Then again, my life DID depend on this. If I didn’t meet Key today, I would probably kill myself. The cars and people moved past me like a blur. I didn’t care about them. All I cared about was Key, Key, Key. At last, I saw the mall looming ahead. Parking my bike next to the entrance, I hopped off, scooped up my dog and walked inside. I was on a mission. Operation: Find Key.

It wasn’t that hard to find him. He was already surrounded by quite a few fan girls. These girls got nothing on me; I was determined to get to Key and have him sign my posters. Tintin started barking loudly at the fans, and pretty soon, they all began to back away. I didn’t know my dog was THAT intimidating. Hmmm, maybe that was a good thing. After I pushed my way past the last few girls, I finally saw Key in all of his glory. I could see his beautiful eyes, his new hairstyle and lips that I nearly kissed—he was perfect. Two security guards were next to him, wearing sunglasses and looking intimidating.

“K-Key!” I yelled out, holding Tintin and my posters high above my head.

He turned towards me and an expression of pure confusion took over his face as he looked from my shirt, to my poster and my dog. I felt my face break out into a grin as I approached him. He was quite a few centimeters taller than me. I felt as if my heart was in my mouth as I was momentarily immobilized as we made eye contact.

“Annyeongsaeyo, Key oppa,” I managed to say as I tried to find words to speak. “Will you sign my dog, please?”

I handed him my Sharpie as I held out Tintin, who looked scared to death. Why would she be scared? She should be honored to be signed by the one and only Key from SHINee! Key looked very puzzled as he looked at one of his security guards. The tall, burly man just shrugged and gave him a look of equal bewilderment. I had to hold Tintin tight to keep her from squirming, but it was done. While he was signing, I told him how I had seen all of the television shows he’d been on at least five times and how my room had exactly sixty-nine SHINee posters, since that was my favorite number.

Now, I don’t know what came over me, but a crazy idea came to my head. What if I actually sat on Key? Who else would be proud to brag that they had actually sat on Kim Kibum? I couldn’t think up of anyone either. I made up my mind—I had to do it. I had to sit on Key. But how was I going to do that? He had security guards. Maybe if I pushed him down so fast that the guards wouldn’t even realize it until it was too late. Key wouldn’t be that mad about it…would he? He’d understand. He had to.

While Key was taking a picture with another girl, I had an opportunity. Using up all my strength, I pushed him to the ground so fast that he didn’t even have time to register what was going on in his brain. I fell to the floor and sat right on his perfect back. Tintin ran off in another direction, but I didn’t care. I was sitting on top of Key!

“Ya, what are you doing?!” he cried while flailing, obviously shocked and scared. “Get her off me, somebody!”

I started shouting, “I’M SITTING ON KEY! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!” while the security guards scurried to pull me away from him. The rest of the girls looked at me as if I was crazy. They were probably jealous. I stuck my tongue out as them as I was led out of the mall by four security guards.

The next thing I knew, Tintin and I were at the police precinct. Police officers were asking me questions left and right. Who was I? How old was I? Why did I try to sit on Key? I’m Lee Ji Eun and I’m seventeen years old. I told them it was obvious why I tried to sit on Key—I was his biggest fan. Instead of understanding, however, they called in my parents and started talking about the consequences. My parents explained to me that I was grounded for as long as the restraining order was assigned.

It was going to be a long ten months.

██ ending crap;

→ xaznbaybay.
→ 5:33pm.
→ listening to: don't stop can't stop - 2pm.