Chapter 4

My Fake Girlfriend

Then they arrived to Jiyeon's House

Seungho: *he was shock when he saw Jiyeon's house* Yah..! is this your House? it is so SMALL!!!!

Jiyeon: yes it is.... *shy* and thank you for driving me to my...... small house... 

Seungho: no it's alright! *smile*

Jiyeon: Bye Seungho! *she waves to him and she enter to her house*

Seungho: Bye Jiyeon! *then he ride to his Motorcycle*

While Seungho is driving back to his house he forget something to ask to Jiyeon..... so he go back to Jiyeon's House.. when he came back to Jiyeon's house he hurriedly knock to the door

Seungho: Jiyeon! I forget to ask you something! *while his knocking the door* 

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon is sleeping already.... She hear something that calling her name and knocking the door. she immediately go to the door and she open it 

Jiyeon: Seungho? what are you doing in here?

Seungho: Yah! Jiyeon why are you not answering me?

Jiyeon: Sorry... I'm sleeping... because I'm so tired..

Then Jiyeon see Seungho looks pale....

Jiyeon:  You look so pale.... *then she touched Seungho's forehead* YAH!!!! Seungho you have a fever!!!!  Are you still in here earlier???? *worried*

Seungho: yes... I'm waiting for you because I forget to ask you something and it's cold in h-here.... *suddenly he fainted*

Jiyeon: Seungho! wake up!!!! *Seungho is not answering her*

Jiyeon carried Seungho to her bed

Jiyeon: Seungho you are so HEAVY!!!! *she shouted*

Suddenly while Jiyeon is putting Seungho in her bed suddenly Jiyeon loss her balance because Seungho is so heavy..... so both of them fell on the bed....

Jiyeon: *Ouch.... (she thought to herself ) while she's touching her head* 

Then Jiyeon notice that she's facing's Seungho's face and she notice that she's kissing Seungho's lips and she notice that she's lying to Seungho's Body 

Jiyeon: *She remove her lips in Seungho's lips* AHHHH!!!!! *SHE SHOUT VERY LOUD*

Jiyeon immediately pushed herself back

Jiyeon:  WAAAHHH!!!! Jiyeon you are just dreaming!!!!! you did not kiss him and did not lie with him in the bed!!!!!!

Then Seungho notice it too and Talks to her

Seungho: Yah! Jiyeonie... you are not dreaming!!  it is true that you kiss me and lie with me in the bed!! *Smiles*

Jiyeon: Shut UP!!!! *she shouted to Seungho*

Seungho: *suddenly Seungho cough*

Jiyeon: Are you alright? *worried*

Seungho: im feeling dizzy now.....

Jiyeon: *then Jiyeon touched again Seungho's Forehead* Ahh! it's so hot!

Jiyeon: just wait there I will give you a medicine *She hurriedly get the Medicine*

Seungho: ok.......

Jiyeon: Here Drink this... *she gave the medicine*

Seungho: Thank You..... *smiles*

 

____________________________

 

 

Hope you'll like this Chapter!!!!! ~ ♥♥   (sorry for my bad english...XD)