Chapter 14

My Fake Girlfriend

 

 

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon: *nervous* ahhh.... *OMG!!!! what am I going to do? (she thought to herself)*

Suzy: *noticed that Jiyeon is taking much time to answer her question* Jiyeonie....

Jiyeon: ahmmm.... *omo.... don't know what to do (she thought to herself)*

Suzy: Yah..

Jiyeon: *Quickly look at her watch* ohhh... Suzy... sorry.. im so busy now I have to go.. *fake smile*

Suzy: ahh.... Ok.. *smile*

Jiyeon: Ahmmm.... let's meet tomorrow

Suzy: Ok no problem

Jiyeon: *fake smile*

then she leave Suzy....

~at the street~

Jiyeon: WAAHH!!!!!! OMO!!!! i don't know what to say to Suzy.....

she quickly went back to Seungho's House

Jiyeon: *Opens the door* IM BACK!

no one's answer her....

Jiyeon: woah.... why it is so quiet in here? where's Seungho?

She's finds Seungho.... and she find him Sleeping in the Sofa

Jiyeon: *smiles* ahaha..  he looks so tired.. *then he looks closer to him* hmm.. you look so cute when your sleeping.. I wish even you are awake you will be look like this.... *giggles*

Then she checked the kitchen 

Jiyeon: woah.... The kitchen is so clean it looks new! okay.. I understand why he's so tired..

Suddenly Jiyeon feels bored…. So she decided to walk in the streets.. while she’s walking there has someone called her

Lee Joon POV

Lee Joon: I miss my Seungho….. I didn’t meet him since 2 weeks.. okay, I’m going to visit him now!

While he’s walking to Seungho’s house,  he notice something….

Lee Joon: hmmm…. That girl looks familiar…. *wondering* HEY! YOU! *pointing to the girl*

(well, the girl is Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: *looks at him*

Lee Joon: do you remember me? *smiles*

Jiyeon: ahmmm….

Lee Joon: you’re the one that I meet in the market.

Jiyeon: *remembered* OH! I remember you!

Lee Joon: *he comes close to Jiyeon* Hi! I’m Lee Joon, nice to meet you

Jiyeon: hello im Park Jiyeon nice to meet you too.

Lee Joon: ahmm.. where are you going?

Jiyeon: I'm just walking, cuz I feel bored..

Lee Joon: oh…. can I walk with you….? *he forget to go to Seungho’s house*

Jiyeon: *shy* sure….

Both of them walk in the street and talking to each other…. And after that

Jiyeon: *looks at her watch* oh… Lee Joon I have to go….. it’s already 5:40pm…. I think my master is looking for me.. *leaves Lee Joon and waves at him* bye bye!

Lee Joon: Bye bye *waves at her* master? *wondering* Hahaha she’s cute…. Do I like her? Omo… Lee Joon….*then he go back to his house*

~at Lee Joon’s House~

Lee Joon: *still thinking about Jiyeon* Ms. Park I can’t erase you in my mind…. AHH! I forget to ask her what’s her cellphone number!!!!! BABO LEE JOON!!!!

~End of Lee Joon’s POV~

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon: *while walking to Seungho’s house* omo…. I meet him again…. He is so nice….  He is the opposite of Seungho.. hahaha I wish Seungho will be like him.. *smiles*

She arrive to Seungho’s house

Jiyeon: why is still quiet in here…. *she notice that Seungho is still sleeping in the sofa* WHAT? He is still sleeping? *laugh*

Seungho: *the truth is he’s just pretending that he’s sleeping*

Jiyeon: *laugh* ahmm…. Can you sleep much longer? Becuz you really look cute when you are sleeping..*giggles*

Seungho: really? *his eyes still close*

Jiyeon: *shock* YOU ARE AWAKE!!!!!!????

Seungho: *opens his eyes* Wow…. *touching his face* Am I really cute when i'm sleeping? *teasing Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: What? So you really feel that you are cute? *pretend to laugh* IN YOUR DREAMS SEUNGHO!

Seungho: *sits in the sofa* then…. What are you saying earlier?

Jiyeon: Well….  *she don’t know what to do* Im just JOKING!!!!!

Seungho: Joking? Eh? YAH DON'T PRETEND JIYEON!!!! *teasing*

Jiyeon: im not PRETENDING!!!!! *irritated*

Seungho: hahaha! You’re a liar! *teasing*

Jiyeon: Shut up!!!! *then she go to her room*

Seungho: Am I really cute? I think It’s true…. *laugh*

~At Jiyeon’s Room~

Jiyeon: IT SO EMBARASSING!!!!! Well... the truth is... he’s really cute.. *giggles*

 

________________________________

XDness.....