Chapter 5

My Fake Girlfriend

 

Jiyeon POV

Jiyeon: *WAAAHH...!! Why is my First Kiss is from SEUNGHO!! I want my first kiss is from the one that I really LOVE!!!! I don't like him..... but why is my first kiss from him!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! (She thought to herself)

Seungho: Jiyeon.....???? *while his touching his head*

Jiyeon: why?

Seungho: are you looking for a job?

Jiyeon: yeah I'm looking for a job....actually.. the day that I have robbed.. I'm looking for job.. but that guy stole my bag..  why did you ask me that Question?

Then Seungho come closer to Jiyeon

Seungho: Because.... *then he come closer again to Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: what is it? *nervous*

Seungho: I……..  have..........*he seductively said to Jiyeon and then he come much closer *

Jiyeon: *now Jiyeon is leaning in the wall* YAAHHH!!!! JUST SAY IT!!

Seungho: *suddenly he touched Jiyeon's Face*

Jiyeon: *YAh! is he going to kiss me again?? (she thought to herself)* *nervous....*

Seungho: *he move his face closer to Jiyeon's face*

Jiyeon: *she's closing her eyes because she's nervous that Seungho will Kiss her.... but then she hear something*

Seungho: A Problem........ *he whisper to Jiyeon's Ear*

Jiyeon: *when she hears it he push Seungho away from her* 

Seungho: *then he fell down and he was shock when Jiyeon push her* YAHH!!!!

Jiyeon: HEY! SEUNGHO-ssi!!!! don't play with me!

Seungho: YAHHH!!!! im not playing with you! I just want you to know that I have a BIG PROBLEM!!!!!

Jiyeon: I don't care about your BIG PROBLEM!!!!! *then she push Seungho to go out to her house*

Seungho: *while Jiyeon pushing him* YAH! what are you doing! *HE SHOUTED*

Jiyeon: pushing you away from my house! isn't it obvious?!

Seungho: Yah! Jiyeonie! you are the only one that can help me!

Jiyeon: I don't care!

Seungho: *then Seungho faced her and kiss her on the lips so that Jiyeon will stop him Pushing away from her House*

Jiyeon: *Shock* *Yahh!!!! that was my second KISS and it was from him AGAIN!!!!! Why did my heart beating FASTER! I DON"T LIKE HIM! (she thought to herself)*

Seungho: *then she push Jiyeon back to her house and he close the door*

Jiyeon: YAH!!!!!

Seungho: Jiyeon... my problem is very serious..... 

Jiyeon: what is your problem? and why did i really need to be there? 

Seungho: Okey.... I will explain to you now.... *then he start explaining* Because in next 3 months I will be get married to the one that I really don't like....  her name is Kim Jaekyung... her mother and my mother are bestfriend.... so when we are young.... they promised to each other that when we turn 18 yrs old we will be get married.... and I don't want too because Jaekyung is like a Friend to me.... but were not very close because Jaekyung is like a Brat.... and I don't like that character.....  *sigh* you know...Im thinking a Plan how to stop that stupid wedding last day..... but I can't think!..... but when I met you.... I have thought a Plan....

Jiyeon: *shock*

Seungho: Jiyeon I want you to be My Fake Girlfriend.... let's pretend that we are a Couple that didn't want to be Separate..... let's pretend that we want the two of us to get married....

Jiyeon: HUH?! *wondering*

Seungho: *he come closer to Jiyeon* please Jiyeon you are the only person that can help me.... PLEASE!

Jiyeon: *she feels pity to Seungho after she hear the story that Seungho Tell her.... so she made a decision* Ok..... I will help you.... *smiles*

Seungho: AHH THANK YOU!!!!! *then he hugged Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: *she hugged him back*

Seungho: Thank You Very much! 

Jiyeon: It's Alright! *smiles*

then they release their hug and their atmosphere becomes awkward.... *silents*

suddenly Jiyeon ask Seungho

Jiyeon: ahmmm.... Seungho?

Seungho: What is it?

Jiyeon: When we will Start Pretending a Couple? *wondering*

Seungho: Ah....! next week me and my mother are going to have dinner with Jaekyung and Jaekyung's mom! 

Jiyeon: Then....

Seungho: You and I are going to make trouble in that Dinner! UNDERSTAND?

Jiyeon: that's sound exciting! Ok I UNDERSTAND!

Seungho: Hahaha! OK!

 

________________________

 

Hope you'll like it!