Kaisoo [Part 2]

Love~~~

Kyungsoo lay on his bed, staring blankly at the roof. He was very troubled about the night's happenings. Kai had... kissed him. Kai. Kim Jongin. That y, charismatic guy had kissed him. 

How did Kai even get in?

Why would Kai even kiss me?

There's no way... Could it be...

Was I dreaming? 

But... it felt so foreign. It's not the Jongin I know. 

He... he...

What should I do? Oh god! This is ed up.

Kyungsoo rubbed his temples and groaned inwardly. He had never been so stumped in his life. Kai, the guy who drives girls crazy with his smirks and amazing dance moves... Who the hell would expect him to be... gay??? Kyungsoo sighed for the nth time. He had no idea what was going on or what he should do about it. He trusted Kai. Maybe a bit too much but he did. 

Kyungsoo replayed the kissing scene in his head. He vividly remember how Kai had pushed him against the closet and connected their lips. He shivered at the very thought. Everything seemed so clear, as though it was happening at the very moment. He could almost feel Kai's tongue brushing against his lips, begging for entry. He felt the hand tugging on his hair when he did not comply. Then that tongue seem to reenter his mouth. He could still feel it, exploring his mouth, poking around, sliding against his own tongue.

The very thought sent that strange feeling through Kyungsoo's body again. He had experienced it when Kai had pinned him in between the closet and his body. He had felt it when Kai's fingers brushed across his face. he had felt it when Kai pressed their lips together. He could feel it now. It was a mixed feeling. Something like wanting and not wanting at the same time. He did not want to have Kai forcing his tongue deeper in his mouth but it felt good. It was filled with guilt and pure bliss. He knew it was wrong. He didn't want it but he wanted more. (A/n: Damn this doesn't make sense OTL)

Suddenly, Kyungsoo heard soft footsteps walking towards his room. He held his breathe, eying the door warily. Who could it be? Was it Kai again? The doorknob turned. Kyungsoo felt his chest tightened. he door creaked open slowly. Kyungsoo's heart rate increased. A single shoe stepped in to the room. Kyungsoo's heart was beating so hard, it was about to break his ribcage. The door was flung open and there stood Kai, his face covered with a black hoodie. Well done Kyungsoo. You were right. Here's your medal. Now run! But Kyungsoo's legs decided to start malfuctioning just then. Kyungsoo let out a shaky breathe, his hands unknowingly balled into fist. 

"Kyungsoo," The voice was soft and low, somehow really attractive and oh so se- Shut up Kyungsoo. What's wrong with you? 

"K-kai." Was all he could force out.

Kai nodded in ackwonledgement before taking big long strides towards the bed.

"Don't come near me," Kyungsoo screeched, covering himself with the blanket for protection. 

"Kyungsoo, it's okay." Kai said is a gentle voice.

"It's not okay. You can't just enter my room and kiss me like that it. It is NOT okay," Kyungsoo exclaimed, his voice filled with panic. 

"Kyungsoo, it's not like that. It's not what you think it is." Kai insisted, his voice growing louder.

"Then what is it?" Kyungsoo demanded.

"I-I... Kyungsoo, I... love you," Kai whispered, the last two words barely audible. 

"You.. you what?" Kyungsoo gasped in disbelief.

Kai took a deep breathe. "I love you. Kyungsoo, I love you. I always have. I just didn't know how to tell you. It was so hard, I thought you would understand my actions yesterday. I came to see if you would accept me." The words came out in a rush.

"You... love me?" Kyungsoo double-confirmed. Kai nodded. 

"You love me." Kyungsoo muttered. "Kai loves me. He love me. Jongin loves me."

"Kyungsoo, would you please stop muttering crap to yourself. You're making it really embarasing," Kai felt his face heat up. He was thankful his hoodie hid his face. 

"Kai, I don't know what to say. I don't know if I love you back. All I know is that everytime you come near me, a strange feeling would spread through my body. I feel so awkward near you, but yet I want you to be near me. When you kissed me, it felt so wrong, yet I never wanted you to stop. I-I..." Kyungsoo spluttered. 

A smile spread across Kai's face. "Oh Kyungsoo... You know what? I think you love me too," He stated, before sitting down next to Kyungsoo and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. 

Everything was different this time. Kyungsoo immediately kissed Kai back. Their lips moved together, their tongue rubbed along each other. Kyungsoo wrapped his hands around Kai's body pulling him even closer. Kai's hands remained slung around Kyungsoo's neck, not allowing him to pull away for air. Kyungsoo carefully slipped his hand under Kai's shirt, exploring his hard abs. Kai smiled into the kiss, knowing that Kyungsoo looved him and he love Kyungsoo. That was all that ever mattered.

~~~

OMG!!! I think this Kaisoo might hv a part 3 or I will make a story out of it. 

I'll update you soon. I'd probably continue it with a story since too many parts isn't nice.

Hope you liked it^^