Brothers

Twins (Editing)

-2/21/2014-

Annyeong~ As most already have notice by now, I've actually posted nine chapter before. But as I said on the latest chapter, which is the ninth chapter, I will be going through the chapters to smooth out my careless mistakes and whatnot. Sooo... This the best that I can do with this already we-, well I won't say well written but it's not bad I suppose. I mean, I'm very lacking in this. But skipping along my little self humiliation there, I hope this is up to your liking and standard. If it do, please do subscribe and comment. I would like to see that you guys are enjoying this chapter... Oh, and I almost forgot. I'm not going to change much of the story in the earlier chapter. There may however be some changes in other, latter chapters simply because I rushed those... So yes, for the second time, I hope you guys enjoy this. I'll un-hide the second chapter in like errr, I don't know. Tomorrow? Nah, too lazy for that. I'll finish both of this up and un-hide them... And I suppose it's worth mention, both this chapter and the next chapter are pretty much like a intro. They're quite short, no, scratch that, they're really SHORT.

Annyeong~


YoungMin, 18 years old, going to one of the top university in Seoul, South Korea. He is almost like your typical teenager except for an illness he have been suffering since he was little, idiosyncrasy. He have been suffering from it since he was little, but being a naive child, he never give his sudden pain much thoughts. But his father was always worried about him since he's a working man and there's no one to take care of YoungMin. His father shrug his idiosyncrasy as nothing serious since it doesn't really involve in physical pain, it's more of the psychological pain. He thought the divorce he had with YoungMin's mother take it's toll on YoungMin's mental health.

The idiosyncrasy didn't stop YoungMin from living his life to the fullest, even with the sudden pain here and there every once a while. He didn't let his sickness prevent him from doing things and live his life like other normal teenagers, in fact, he's actually one of the top student in his school which is why he manage to became one of the members of the student council despite being just a freshmen. 

~*~

Currently, he is sitting in the student council's room, doodling on a piece of paper, drawing random things and random patterns that cross his mind before sighing for the nth time the day. Doodling and sigh has been all that he's been doing lately and DongHyun, one of his best friends who is also a member of the student council and the only living and breathing human being inside the room aside than YoungMin is really, really, really starting to get annoyed. Being the only person there with Youngmin mean he had no choice but to endure the subtle torture but he had enough.

'Enough is enough' thought the older. But before he can speak his mind, someone open the door very harshly, almost as if he kick the door open.

"DongHyun hyung, can you believe what just happen to me? YoungMin just" the younger fumming teenager stop talking the very moment he realize that DongHyun is not alone in the room.

DongHyun just sigh at his younger friend who is his and YoungMin's best friend. The said boy is also apart of the student council, somehow... His peacefully train of thoughts- peaceful if one don't consider the torture which is hearing Youngmin sighing for almost an hour now- are destroyed when one of the younger start shouting again.

"YOU! How dare you! You bump into me and spilt your water on my shirt! If it's just water it's fine but it's juice and when the hell did you dyed your hair back?" yelled the boy at first and ask the boy at the ended of his sentence as he point to YoungMin who's paying him no attention because he's really deep in thought and is rather used to it. Though the truth is, Youngmin just don't want to have to deal with his hyperactive hyung's antic. It got nothing to with the high possibility that Jeongmin may have met him earlier judging from what Jeongmin shouted earlier.

"Calm down, JeongMin. You're in the same room as us so stop yelling. I think the entire might hear you if it wasn't for the sound proof wall. And please open the door like a civilized person next time you enter" said DongHyun with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I do- Wait, sound proof wall?" 

"Yes, sound proof wall. I got them installed after a certain some decided to do something very, very inappropriate here that one of the teachers complained" answered the eldest nonchalantly with a glimpse of mischief in his eyes that send shivers down the said person's spine. "Anyway, what were you saying again? And what's with this YoungMin spilling his juice on your shirt and he dying his hair? He's been here all day long with me sighing, doodling, scribbling in that single piece of paper for an hour" Donghyun almost can't hold his urge to just slam his face on his desk.

"What are you talking about hyung, I just met him outside near the field. That's when he spilt his juice on my shirt, see" said JeongMin as he lift his stain with juice shirt to prove his words. Taking the silence from the elder as a 'go on'sign, he continue. "He bump into me and didn't even bother saying sorry or anything, instead he just run into the field. But..." he trails off as he look at the supposedly said boy. "His hair was black then"

Their conversation was put to a stop there as JeongMin is thinking and DongHyun is looking for something from the stacks of paper on his desk. But both stop their action when YoungMin speak for the first time the day.

"Ahhh... You've met him..." was the only thing the boy said with a sigh. He had anticipate this to happen but not this soon, it's waaaay sooner than he predicted. Youngmin didn't expect that guy to enter his friends radar this soon, on his very first there too.

 

 


A/N : Annyeong~ Here's the first chapter. Sorry, I know it's short and it but what can I do, English is not my mother language and I don't really use it much since most of my friends hate it (their future is looking gloom)... But oh well, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgave me for my mistakes...

Comments are appreciated and welcome... So as subscriber