2. Sunggyu's plan

I Love You, But It Doesn't Feel Right

This was one of the many nights when Woohyun wouldn't sleep and tonight wasn't any different. While everyone was sleeping soundly, Woohyun was starring at the sky full of stars. He was sighing and grabbing his hair like he was mad. How could this be happening to him? He admitted to loving Sunggyu, but he still had doubts. After all these years nothing has changed they were always friends and suddenly now he loves him. It bothered him. 

God he wanted to scream so the whole world would hear him, but he let in be inside of him. He was starting to get depressed because of Sunggyu. Sometimes he feels like killing someone. Now he feels like he can't control them anymore. I need to tell Sunggyu of how I feel.... I'll tell him when I'm ready He thought to himself as he walked back inside of the dorm only to find Dongwoo standing there watching him. 
˝ Yah Dongwoo Hyung you scared me.˝ He whispered bowing slightly to his elder. Dongwoo smiled heartly to Woohyun and pulled him to the balcony.
˝ Namu you've been acting really weird lately... Everyone's worried. What's wrong? ˝ Dongwoo asked Woohyun who just sighed and decided to tell Dongwoo of his feelings. Sure Dongwoo would understand after all he's dating Hoya. 
˝.. I think I love Sunggyu Hyung... I'm still having doubts... and the thought of him having a girlfriend really pisses me off... I just don't know what to do... It's killing me Hyung.˝ He said almost crying. Little did he know that Sunggyu was right behind them listening to everything Woohyun said.

To Sunggyu's surprise he was smiling. For one because he was relived that it wasn't something worse and second because... well he didn't have a secnd reason. Sunggyu quietly returned to his room, going back to sleep with a little plan. A plan to make Woohyun admit he loves him to his face. Sunggyu took his phone and texted Dongwoo that he has heard them and that he has a little plan. Of course he also told him the plan. He made sure to let the others know of the plan. He couldn't wait until tomorrow, even thought they have a tight schedule tomorrow.

When Dongwoo read the message he smirked and went back inside telling Namu to get back inside as soon as possible. Woohyun sighed and walked back inside. He decided to sleep on the couch tonight. Only for tonight since he just felt like it.


Everyone woke up to find they had messages on their phones describing Sunggyu's little plan. Sungjong was the first to read it, second was Hoya, third was Sungyeol and the last was Myungsoo. They all laughed and smiled. Once they were all ready, Sunggyu decided to wake up the sleeping Namu on the couch. He found him quite cute at times. He couldn't say that he has no feelings for Woohyun. He's had feelings for Woohyun for years now. It's been bothering him so he decided that he would get himself a girlfriend so he could move on from Woohyun.

Sunggyu sat down and gently tapped Woohyun's shoulder to wake him up, but the youngster didn't even flinch. Sunggyu smirked and leaned down to whisper into Woohyun's ear; ˝ Yah Woohyun-sshi wake up would you? ˝ he kissed his ear and stood up well knowing that Woohyun was woken up by that. Woohyun was shocked and surprised. Did he just dream of that or was it true? His cheeks started to burn up and he was blushing.

Sunggyu looked behind his back to fing Woohyun blushing touching his ear softly. He smirked at the sight and said with a smile looking at Woohyun;
˝ Get ready Namu-sshi we have to leave in 30 minutes. ˝ He winked at the surprised Woohyun before leaving for his room. Woohyun shook it off and got up to get ready. Before he knew it they were already in the van driving to the photo set. They're having a photoshot for their new song ' Man In Love'. Woohyun was sitting in the last row and guess who was next to him? Of course it was Sunggyu who put an arm around Woohyun. Woohyun's heart started to pound fast and he was sure that Sunggyu could hear it. Sunggyu smiled as he noticed that his plan was obviously working. As soon as the van stopped Sunggyu pretended to accidently kiss Woohyun's cheek. 

The next thing Woohyun had to suffer trough was helping Sunggyu get dressed. Sunggyu realized a long time ago that his plan will be a succes, he is completely sure that Woohyun will confess to him by the end of today. The thought of that made Sunggyu excited.
˝ Yah Namu wake up will you? It's work time.˝  Sunggyu said to Woohyun while patting his cheeks softly. Woohyun blushed, but he was sure that Sunggyu was just being normal as always. But deep inside Woohyun felt that he's going to confess it soon. He needs it to get out of his system... He right now feels like yelling at Sunggyu just to tell him how he feels. I'll tell him tonight... I hope   Woohyun thought to himself.