1. The realization

I Love You, But It Doesn't Feel Right

Lately Woohyun has been feeling quite weird, especially when he was alone with his beloved hyung; Sunggyu. Yes the Kim Sunggyu, the attractive small eyed brown haired bomb... Maybe that's a bit over the top, but that's a fact that no one can deny. But for Woohyun, Sunggyu is just his Hyung, a shoulder to cry on and a friend he can tell everything. Nothing more and nothing less. That's how he felt or at least he thought so, but now he's been feeling so odd around Sunggyu. For example in Infinite everybody hugs and acts friendly, but when Sunggyu hugs him or even holds his hand, his heart starts to beat really fast. He feels like he doesn't want to let him go. One time that did happen.... Well actually it happened a few hours ago. They finished their concert in a great success and as always everybody was happy so they hugged. Then there was Sunggyus and Woohyun's turn to hug, as always Woohyun's heart started to beat fast and he didn't want to let go of Sunngyu, until he finally snapped out of it. He apologized to Sunggyu and ran off to the bathroom. He washed his face and tried to figure out why is he feeling this way. 

Now they're at their sweet dorm. Everyone is watching TV except Woohyun. He's in his room feeling... hmm how should he put this... He feels really damn confused. Sunggyu notices that Woohyun isn't with them so he decides to check up on his friend.
˝ Yah Woohyun-sshi... You alright? ˝ He asked as he opened the door and entered the room, closing the door behind him. Woohyun didn't move nor did he make a sound. He couldn't talk to him in the state that he's in right now. So what else did he have left? of course he pretended to sleep. Sunggyu sat down besides Woohyun who had his back turned to him. The sighing Sunggyu gently patted Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun wanted to sigh but he held it in. This wasn't exactly the best time to talk to him. 
˝ Namu come on.... You've been acting really weird these past weeks... I'm getting really worried... Yah Woohyun-sshi wake up ˝ Sunggyu said in the softest tone that he could ever voice out. Woohyun wanted to tell his Hyung he had feelings for him, but even himself he didn't know it that's true and anyways he sure as hell didn't want to ruin his Hyung's love life. Yes Sunggyu actually got a girlfriend, that was when Woohyun started to feel weird. Every night when he goes to sleep he would remember that day when Sunggyu announced that he had a girlfriend. He remembers clearly how he felt, he felt as if his heart for broken. Everybody was happy for him, but Namu wasn't. Yet he pretended that he was. Even Dongwoo and Hoya got together a week after and then there were signs of Myungsoo and Sungyeol. It made him feel kind of lonely. The only one left was Sungjong, but Woohyun only liked him as a friend. So why does he like Sunggyu to this extreme where he feels jealous and heartbroken. It's not like they had anything between them, they were just really good friends. Many nights while everybody was sleeping Woohyun would sneak to the balcony and just feel helpless. There were so many nights he wanted to rip his heart right out of his body, so many nights he wanted to scream. Yet he never shed tears. Never did he shed tears for Sunggyu. 

˝ I'm fine... just tired Hyung ˝ He said almost in tears. He even shocked himself that he wanted to cry. Sunggyu could clearly hear it, but he decided it was best to leave Woohyun alone to himself. So he left Woohyun alone. Woohyun punched the pillow and cried his eyes out. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! YAAAAAH! His mind was a mess. His head was full of Sunggyu's laugh, smile, face, eyes... everything and it bothered Woohyun. I'm straight, there's no was I love.... Saranghae Sunggyu Hyung.. He thought to himself and his eyes were wide open realizing that he actually loved his hyung.


A.N. ;
Sorry if it's short I just have so many ideas for stories and it's really ARGH I don't know how to describe it. I hope you like it thought ;D