Chapter 5-Together Forever

Dear Diary

February 13th

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe tomorrow is almost Valentine’s Day!  Kai and I have been dating for 4 months now and I am very happy.  He’s the best thing that has ever happened to me and I couldn’t have asked for more.

A lot has happened since Homecoming.  Krystal apologized to me and wanted to re-gain our friendship (which I found kind of weird) but…oh well.  I’m just glad that we’re talking again. 

Ever since Homecoming, there have been a lot of girls that had shown interest in Kai.  They would shower him with gifts and flirt with him in front of me.  At first, it really bothered me that they were doing that, but after a while I just ignored it because there were many boys that were doing the same thing to me too.  Kai did not like it one bit.  I thought it was funny how we were both jealous of each other.  We finally came to an agreement that we would stop making each other jealous because one of us was going to get hurt in the long run.

Do you want to know what’s really weird?  Krystal has been eating lunch with Kai and I up on the roof top and she has been acting really shy around him too (which I find it quite strange).  Kai keeps telling me that she is ruining our “alone” time together.  I told him that she just wanted to get to know him better because he was dating me, but he doesn’t agree with me. 

He pointed out, “She doesn’t even make an attempt to try to talk to me.  And when she does, I can barely hear her because she is always mumbling.”

What he said was true and I have seen it happened many times before.  Sighs…I don’t even know why she is acting like that either.  If I wouldn’t have known, I would say she has a crush on my boyfriend.  Or am I overthinking it?  I remember asking her about Niel:

“So, what’s up with you and Niel?”

And she would reply:

“I only like him as a friend.  He’s not my type.”

Ever since Homecoming, he has been trying his hardest to get Krystal to be his girlfriend, but he would fail miserably.  I felt really bad for him because he had liked her for so long only to be rejected by her many times.  What is really weird is that he has been talking to me more than ever too!  It’s nice that we're talking again, but Kai hates it because he thinks that I’m not paying as much attention to him as I should be.  Geez…why is he so needy?  Hehehehehehe….but I love it!  For once, I feel so wanted!  Thank you god for finally giving me some happiness!  Oh my…look at the time!  It’s almost bed time!  I’ll talk to you later.  Good bye for now…

Sohyun closed up her diary and shoved it in her desk.

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

Sohyun took her phone out and a huge smile crept on her face, “Hello?”

“Hi mandu.  What are you doing right now?”

“I’m ready to crawl in bed and dream of you,” Sohyun replied as she lays down on her bed.

“Nice!  Don’t be thinking dirty thoughts of me,” Kai teased.

Sohyun blushed, “Yah!”

“I’m joking!”

Sohyun giggles, “I know…I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”

“Me too.  I miss you so much right now.”

“Aw…I miss you too.”

“Do you know what I feel like doing right now?”

“What?” Sohyun asked.

“I feel like sneaking over to your house and breaking into your bedroom window and crawl in bed with you.”

Sohyun made a face,” You ert!”

Kai laughs, “It's not what you're thinking.  I just want to cuddle up next to you...that's all."

“Oh…I thought…”

“You thought what?”

“Nothing,” Sohyun quickly replied as her face turned red.  “Listen, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Aw…you don’t want to talk to me anymore?”

“It’s getting late.  Do you realize what time it is right now?”

“It’s only 11:30pm.”

“Yeah…only 11:30pm.  It’s a school night remember?”

“Fine…whatever.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Good night Kai.”

“Good night mandu,” Kai said as he clicked his phone off.  He looks over at drawer and smiled.  On top of his drawer was her valentine’s day present and he couldn’t wait for her to open it!

Feburary 14th (7:00am)

“Bye mom!  Bye dad!  I’m leaving!” Sohyun shouted as she opens the front door.

“Bye honey!” both of her parents shouted back as she closed the door. 

Beep!  Beep!  Beep!

Sohyun waved her hand at her boyfriend as he pulls up into their driveway with his motorcycle.  He handed her an extra helmet as she hops on behind him.  She put the helmet on and wrapped her arms around his muscular waist.  She shouted through her helmet, “I’m ready!”

Kai nodded his head as he backed out of their driveway and drove them off to school.

10 minutes later

“Thanks for the ride,” Sohyun said as she handed him the helmet back.

Kai took the helmet from her and smiled, “No problem.”

“Hi Kai!” a couple of girls greeted as they walk pass him.

Kai nodded his head at them and turned his attention back at her, “Don’t be late for lunch today.  I have something for you.”

Sohyun raised her left eye brow up, “You do?”

“Uh-huh.  So don’t be late okay?”

“What is it?” Sohyun asked as she laced her hand with his.

Kai smirked, “I’m not telling.”

“Aw…why not?  Tell me…please?” Sohyun begged as she gives him her best puppy look face.

Kai shook his head no, “That’s not going to work on me today.”  He kissed her on her lips and smiled, “Be a good girl and quit asking me.”

“Fine,” Sohyun said as she pouted her lips together.

Kai pinched her left cheek and laughs, “You’re so adorable.”

“Oppa…that hurts!” Sohyun whined.

Kai stuck his tongue out at her and gently pushed her towards her classroom, “See you later mandu.”

“Bye,” Sohyun said as she winks at him.

Lunch

“Sohyun!” Niel shouted as he saw her walking towards the roof top.

Sohyun stopped walking and turns around, “Hi Niel.”

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to have lunch with my boyfriend up on the roof top.  Why?”

“Can I talk to you for a couple of minutes?”

“Um…can it wait?  Kai is waiting for me right now.”

“It’ll be quick…I promise.”

“Um…okay…what’s up?”

“Uh…can we talk somewhere in private?”

“Sure,” Sohyun said as she follows Niel out the front doors.

Kai looks at his watch and mumbles, “Where the heck is she?  I thought I told her to come here right away.”  Suddenly he heard footsteps coming up the stairs and he turned his body around and yelled, “Yah!  Why are you…”

“Hello oppa,” Krystal said as she smiles at him.

“Oh…it’s you,” Kai grumbled as he looks away from her.

Krystal scoffs, “I take it that you’re waiting for Sohyun huh?”

“Duh,” Kai replied. 

“What’s that in your hand?” Krystal asked as she saw him holding a small red jewelry box. 

“It’s Sohyun’s valentine’s gift,” Kai replied not looking at her. 

“Oh…um…I have something for you,” Krystal said as she walks a little closer to him.  She pulled out a small blue box and handed it to him, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Kai looks at it and scoffs, “I don’t want it.  Keep it.”

Krystal looked hurt, “B-but…”

“Look here Krystal, I have a girlfriend…and she’s your best friend.  What’s wrong with you?” Kai asked in annoyance.

“I like you Kai,” Krystal said as she stares into his dark brown chocolate eyes.  “I’ve liked you ever since you ran into me and Sohyun with your skateboard.”

Kai rolled his eyes at her, “You’re just saying that because I became popular and all of your friends want a piece of me.  Well guess what Krystal; it’s not going to happen.  You can keep on dreaming because I don’t even like you.”

Krystal bit her lower lip as she tried not to cry, “I don’t care if you don’t like me in return, but at least accept my gift.”

“I’m sorry Krystal.  I can’t and I won’t,” Kai sternly said. 

So this is what it feels like to be rejected Krystal thought a tear rolls down her cheek.

“Please leave,” Kai said as he turned his back against her.  “You should be ashamed of yourself.  How can you even consider yourself as Sohyun’s best friend when all you want to do is hurt her?  Do you really think I would fall for a girl like you?  Girls like you play with other people’s mind and take full advantage of them.  Your so-called-friends may see and think of you as a nice person, but I see you as a cunning person with no emotional feelings at all.  You showed me your true personality today and I’m not impressed.”

Krystal quickly wipes her tears away and cried, “You’re a mean person Kim Jong In!  I hate you!”

Kai smirked, “And I hate you too Krystal.  I have never liked you.  The only reason why I put up with you is because you’re Sohyun’s best friend.  If it wasn’t for Sohyun, I wouldn’t tolerate you at all.”

“Go to hell Kai!  I hope Sohyun breaks your heart!” Krystal shouted as she ran down the stairs.  

Kai sighs as he shook his head.  What a drama queen!  How the hell does Sohyun put up with her?  Speaking of Sohyun, where the hell she?  Aish…I’m going to kill her for being late!

“So, what did you want to talk to me about Niel?” Sohyun asked as she leaned her back against his car.

Niel opened his back trunk and grabbed a small pink box out and handed it her, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Sohyun’s eyes widen, “Oh…um…I can’t accept your gift.”

Niel looked hurt, “Why not?”

“I’m sorry Niel, but I just can’t,” Sohyun replied as she looks away from him.

“Is it because of Kai?”

Sohyun nodded her head yes.

Niel took a few steps closer to her until he was standing 3 feet away from her and smiled, “Just take it.  I know you want it.”

Sohyun shook her head no, “You’re wrong Niel.  I don’t want anything from you at all.  I’m just happy that we’re talking again.”

“Is that all?”

Sohyun shook her head yes.

Niel scratched his neck and nervously asked, “Do you still like me?”

Sohyun tilts her head to the side and replied, “I’m confused by your question.  Please be more specific.”

Niel sighs, “What I mean is…do you still have feelings for me?”

“Oh…ah…no I don’t,” Sohyun replied.  “Ever since Kai and I started dating, my feelings for you have faded.”

“If you weren’t dating Kai, would your feelings still be there for me?”

“Um…why are you suddenly asking me this question?  I thought you were head over heels for Krystal?”

Niel scoffs, “I guess you can say that I have given up on herl.  She has rejected me so many times.  She obviously doesn’t see my love for her.”

“I’m so sorry Niel.  I really am,” Sohyun said as she patted his left shoulder.  “I’m sure you’ll find someone that will appreciate your love.”

“I already did.”

“You did?  Who?”

“YOU.”

Sohyun’s eyes widen, “M-me?”

“Yes, but you’re already taken.”

“Yah, are you feeling ill right now?  You don’t like me.  You like…”

Niel grabbed both of her shoulders and pulled her in closer to him until their nose was touching, “I really like you Kwon Sohyun.  I realized how stupid and blind I have been for the past 4 years not realizing that you were by my side the entire time.  I was really hurt when we stopped talking to each other.  I never knew why you stopped talking to me until Krystal told me the truth.  I honestly didn't know you still had feelings for me after I rejected you.”

Sohyun gently pushed him back with her hands and said, “It’s all in the past now Niel.  I have moved on.  I only like you as a friend…nothing more than that.”

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

Sohyun took her phone out and saw that it was her boyfriend calling her, “Hello?”

“YAH!  WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?” Kai shouted through his phone.

Sohyun quickly pulled her phone away from her ear and blinked a few times.  She shouted back, “Oppa!  Quit shouting!”

“Answer the question!  Where are you?  Don’t you know that I have something for you?”

“I’m coming oppa.  I got…”

“She’s with me!” Niel suddenly shouted as he took her phone away from her.  “You need to take a chill pill dude.”

“Yah!  Why is she with you?” Kai screamed as he gripped onto his phone tighter.

Niel smirked, “I was confessing my feelings to her.”

“WHAT?!”

“Niel!  Give me my phone back!” Sohyun cried as she tries to reach for her phone.

Niel quickly backs away from her and smiles, “If you want it, come and get it.”  He clicked her phone off and took off running back towards the school.

“Yah!  Give it back to me!” Sohyun shouted as she chased after him.

“Hello?  Hello?  Hello?” Damn it he thought as ran down the stairs.  How dare he steal her phone from her!  When I find him, I’m going to kick his !

40 minutes later

Sohyun finally got her phone back and when she looked at her watch, she realized that her lunch was almost over.  !  Kai!  She was too busy chasing Niel around the entire school that she had forgotten all about him.  She quickly ran up to the roof top hoping that he was still there, but there was no sign of him anywhere.  She dialed his number and prayed that he would pick up, “Hello?”

“Yah!  Where are you?” Kai demanded.

“I’m on the roof top.  Where are you?” Sohyun asked as she tried to catch her breath.

“I’ve been looking all over for you.  Stay right there!” Kai ordered.

“Okay,” Sohyun said as she clicked her phone off.  !  He sounds piss off. 

 Within a few minutes, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Kai barged right through the doors.  He marched right over to her with an angry face and before he could shout at her, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and smacked her lips on his lips.  He tried to push her away, but she held onto him tighter.  He eventually gave in and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and returned the kiss.  After a couple of minutes of making out, she heavily breathed, “I’m sorry.”

Kai scoffs, “Do you think making out with me is going to make me forgive you that easily?”

Sohyun nodded her head yes as she pouted her lips together, “What else do you want me to do oppa?  Niel stole my phone from me and I had to get it back from him.  I didn’t think I would be chasing him for the entire lunch hour.  Will you forgive me for being late?”

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!

“I’ll forgive if you skip your next class,” Kai replied as he gives her an evil smile.

“What?!  Are you serious?!” Sohyun cried as her eyes widen. 

Kai crossed his arms in front of his chest,” Do you want me to forgive you or not?”

“Fine,” Sohyun mumbled as she pinched his cheeks.  “So, what did you get me?”

Kai smiled as he took her valentine’s day gift out and said, “Happy Valentine’s Day mandu.”

Sohyun smiles as she gushed, “Omo!  Kai!  You didn’t have to!” 

“I had to.”

“What do you mean you had to?” Sohyun asked looking confused.  “I’m already happy that you’re my boyfriend.  I don’t need anything from you besides your love for me.”

“I wanted to get you this gift because I want you to know how important you are to me.  I spent my entire allowance on this because this is how much I love you.  I hope you like it,” Kai said as he madly blushed. 

“But…I didn’t get you anything.”

“It’s okay.  I wasn’t expecting anything from you.”

“I feel bad for not getting you anything.”

“It’s okay mandu.”

Sohyun shook her head no, “You spent your entire allowance on me; how can you say everything is okay?”

“Money is not a problem for me.  Don’t worry about it,” Kai replied as he kissed her forehead.

“But…”

“No more buts…just open your gift,” Kai said as he pecks her on her lips.

Sohyun sighs as she nodded her head.  She opened the box and her eyes widen, “Omo!  It’s beautiful Kai!”  Inside the box was a heart shaped sparkling diamond necklace.

Kai smiled as he took the necklace out and said, “I’m glad you like it.  Turn around so I can put this on you.”

Sohyun did as she was told and removed her hair so he could put the necklace on her.  She could feel her cheeks burning as she said, “Thank you so much Kai.”

“You’re welcome mandu,” Kai said as he put the necklace on her.  As soon as he was finished, he turned her around to face him and smiled, “I hope you’ll take good care of it.”

Sohyun nodded her head, “I’m never going to take this off.”

“If you lose it, I’m going to kill you,” Kai said as he kissed her lips.

Sohyun returned the kiss and giggles, “I won’t lose it.  I promise.”

“Remind me to kill Niel when I see him,” Kai said as he cracked his knuckles together.

“Oppa!  Don’t tell me you plan on beating him up?”

“Well…yeah!  He confessed to you!  You’re mine and only mine.  Don’t forget that,” Kai said as he pinched her cheeks.

“That hurt!” Sohyun pouted as she gently slaps his chest.  “I wouldn’t worry about Niel because I turned him down.  I’m head over heels for you and nothing is going to change my mind.”

“Still…I want to kick his ,” Kai grunted.

Sohyun giggled as she wraps her arms around his neck, “Violence never solves anything my dear.  Just forget…okay?”

“Fine,” Kai mutters as he wrapped his arms around her waist.  “If he confesses his love for you again, I’m not going to hold back.”

Sohyun nodded her head, “That’s fine with me.”

“Speaking of confessions, um…Krystal confessed her feelings to me,” Kai mumbled as he looks away from her.

“WHAT?!” Sohyun shouted.  “When?”

“About 50 minutes ago when you weren’t here,” Kai replied.  “I was quite shocked that she confessed to me.”

“B-but I thought she liked Niel?”

Kai scoffs, “She probably did for a little bit knowing that you still had feelings for him.”

“Yah!  I don’t have feelings for him anymore,” Sohyun cried as she gives him a dirty look. 

“I know.”

“Please quit bringing that up because it bothers me when you do that.”

“Okay, okay, okay.  I promise I won’t bring it up anymore.”

“Thank you,” Sohyun said as she kissed his left cheek.  “Um…what did Krystal…”

“Don’t worry about Krystal.  I turned her down.  I said a lot of mean things to her and I doubt she’ll ever eat lunch with us again.”

“Oppa, what did you say to her?”

Kai sighs, “Do you really want to know?”

Sohyun shook her head yes, “I do.”

“Fine.  This is what I said to her…”

10 minutes later

“Oh wow,” Sohyun said as she shook her head.  “That was really mean.”

Kai shrugged his shoulders, “I was just being honest.”

“I-I-I still can’t believe she would do something like this,” Sohyun said shaking her head.  “I thought she was my best friend.”

Kai wrapped his left arm around her shoulder, “I already told you a while back that you won’t know who your real friends are until after high school.”

Sohyun nodded her head, “I know…but…it hurts.”

Kai kissed her forehead, “Don’t think about it okay?  You’re a very nice girl and I know you’re going to find better friends than her.  You don’t need people like her in your life.  She’ll only make your life miserable.”

Sohyun smiled as she leaned her head against his left shoulder, “I hope you’re right.”

“I’m always right.  Trust oppa okay?”

“Okay, I trust you.”

“Sohyun?”

“Hm?”

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Sohyun looks up at him and smiled, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you too my love.” 

June 6th

Dear Diary,

I am so nervous!  Tomorrow is the big day that I’ll be walking across the stage to get my High School diploma.  I can’t believe that my senior year is finally coming to an end.  It’s quite scary!

Krystal and I are no longer friends.  Ever since she confessed her feelings to Kai, she had stopped talking to me.  The weird thing is that I wasn’t upset about it.  I was quite happy about it because what Kai said was true.  I didn’t need people like her in my life to make me miserable.  As for Niel, we still talk every now and then, but for the most part, I think he has given up on me because I’m always with Kai. 

Speaking of Kai, he was pretty upset that we weren’t going to the same University together.  I got accepted to Seoul National University whereas he got accepted to Hongki University.   He’s afraid that I’ll meet someone new and forget about him.  I told him that would never happen because I was madly in love with him.  Yes, I said it.  I told him that I LOVED HIM!  He was so shocked that we ended up making out for 3 hours straight!  I wasn’t complaining at all!  In fact, I enjoyed it very much!  We made a list together of what to do and not do while we were both away from each other.  Some of the things on the list were:

  1. Absolutely NO Cheating
  2. Call and text each other every day
  3. Visit each other during the holidays

The list went on forever but I only wanted to point out the main ones.  Truthfully, I was scared that he would break up with me before High School was over.  When I mentioned it to him, he told me to shut up because he refuses to break up with me.  He said he loved me too much to let me go.  Aw….he’s so cute!  I love him to death!  Seriously, I don’t know what I would do without him in my life.  He’s my ying and I’m his yang.  Get it?  Ying Yang?  Anyways, it’s getting late.  I’m heading off to bed.  Good bye for now…

June 7th (7:00pm)

“Congratulations seniors!” their principal shouted in the microphone as her classmates cheered really loud.  Everyone took their graduation hat off and threw it in the air.

15 minutes later

“Congratulations my dear!” her mom cried as she hugs her tightly.  “Honey, take a picture of us!”

Her dad smiled and held onto his camera, “Say CHEESE!”

“CHEESE!” they both shouted as the flash went off.

“Sohyun!” Niel shouted as he waves his hand at her.

Sohyun waves her hand back at him and smiled, “Hi Niel.  Congratulations!  We did it!”

“I know right?  Can you believe our senior year is over?  It’s crazy!”

“I know!”

“Can we take a picture together?” Niel shyly asked.

“Sure!” Sohyun happily cried as she stood next to him.

“May I put my arm around your shoulder?  I want to have a nice picture of us so I can frame it.”

Sohyun giggled, “Of course you can.”

“Say CHEESE kids!” Niel’s dad shouted.

“CHEESE!” they both cried.

“I’m going to miss you Kwon Sohyun,” Niel whispered in her right ear.

Sohyun smiled, “I’m going to miss you too.  But I’m sure we’ll run into each other during the holidays.”

“I hope so,” Niel said as he opened his arms out for a hug.

Sohyun hugged him and whispered into his left ear, “Take care of yourself my dear friend.”

“Thanks Sohyun,” Niel said as he let go of her.

“Come on Niel.  Your aunties and uncles want a picture of you,” his mom said.

“I’m coming,” Niel said as he pinched her cheeks.  “I’m going to miss your dumpling cheeks.”

“Yah!” Sohyun cried as she rubs her cheeks.  “That hurt!”

“Ahem!” said an angry voice behind her.

Sohyun turned around and smiled, “Hi Kai!”

“Don’t “hi” me…why was he touching you?” Kai asked as he watched Niel walk away from her.

Sohyun rolled her eyes, “He was just saying farewell to me.  There’s no need to be jealous.”

“How would you like it if Krystal was pinching my cheeks in front of you?  Better yet, how would you like it if she hugged me?”

“Okay, okay, okay.  I get your point.  I’m sorry.  Will you forgive me?” Sohyun asked as she gives him her best puppy look face.

Kai sighs and nodded his head yes, “You’re lucky you’re so cute.”

“I know,” Sohyun said as she kissed his lips.  “Let’s take a picture together.”

“That sounds like a good idea to me,” Kai said as he pulls her in closer to him.

“Dad, can you take a picture of us?” Sohyun asked.

“Sure honey.  Say CHEESE!” her dad shouted.

“CHEESE!” they both happily cried.

“Thank you dad!” Sohyun said as she turns her attention back to her boyfriend.

“No problem sweetie.  We can’t stay long honey.  We have guest at the house so hurry up and kiss,” her dad teased.

“Dad!” Sohyun hissed as her face turned red.

Kai laughs as he shook his head, “So, what’s our plan for the summer?”

“Well, I was thinking of spending some quality time together before we head off to college and um…” Sohyun trails off as she started to blush.

“What else?” Kai asked as he leaned his face closer to her.

“Maybe do more of what we did prom night,” Sohyun replied as she buries her face into his muscular chest.

Kai grins, “Is someone ?”

“Yah!  Quit teasing me!” Sohyun mumbled.

Kai lifts up her blushing face and smirked, “We’ll do a lot of that during the summer…I promise.”  He kissed her softly on the lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  Their kiss was ruined when her dad tapped his hand on his right shoulder.

“That’s enough…” her dad sternly said.

Kai let go of her and bowed his head at her dad.

Sohyun made a face at her dad and growls, “Way to kill the mood dad.”

“You’re welcome my dear, now let’s go,” her dad said pulling her away from him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow Kai,” Sohyun said as she waved good bye to him.

Kai nodded his head and waved his hand back at her, “See you tomorrow mandu.”

September 5th (Choi’s Park 10:00am)

Where is he?  He should have been here by now she thought as she hugged her diary tightly in front of her chest.

“Sohyun!” Kai shouted as ran towards her.  He stops in front of her and breathed heavily, “Yah…I’m…sorry…for…being…late.”

Sohyun frowns at him, “You better have a good excuse for being late.”

Kai waited until he caught his breath before he spoke, “My alarm clock didn’t go off, so I overslept.”

“Tsk…that’s it?  I thought you would have come up with a better excuse,” Sohyun said as she turns her back at him.

“Mandu…I’m sorry.  I really am,” Kai said as he back hugged her.  “Will you forgive me?  This is my first time being late.”

He does have a good point she thought as she turns her head around, “Fine…but if you’re ever late again, I’m going to punish you!”

Kai kissed her forehead and gives her an evil smile, “What kind of punishment?”

Sohyun smiled back, “I’ll cut you off for a year.”

“What?  No way!  You wouldn’t do that to me…would you?”

“Maybe…”

Kai nibbled on her neck and teased, “You want it more than me.”

“Be quite!” Sohyun cried as she blushed.  So what if I want it more than him?  There’s nothing wrong with that right?  I can’t help it if my hormones are always kicking in.

“Since you already forgiven me, what did you want to talk to me about?” Kai asked as he turns her full body around so she was facing him.

Sohyun smiled as she handed him her diary, “Since we’re both leaving tomorrow morning for college, I wanted you to have my most precious book.”

Kai raised his left eye brow up as he took the book from her, “What’s so important about this book?”

“It’s my diary.  I want you to have it because that diary is a part of me.  Whenever you’re feeling lonely, keep it close to you…that way you won’t be lonely anymore,” Sohyun explained as she held her tears back.  God…how am I going to survive without him?

Kai could see tears in her eyes as he pulled her in for a tight hug, “Let out your tears mandu.  It’s not good for you hold them in.”

As soon as he said that, her tears fell down her cheeks like a waterfall.  She sobs, “I’m going to miss you Kai.”

“Mandu, I’m going to miss you too,” Kai said as tears formed in his eyes.  “I know it’s going to be hard for us for a couple of months, but we can do this.”

“I know…but still…” Sohyun trails off as she hugs him tighter.

“We’ll see each other again in two month,” Kai assured her.  “And then after that, we will get to see each other during Christmas break for a month and a half.”

Sohyun nodded her head as she sniffs, “I love you Kim Jong In.”

Kai kissed her softly on the lips and smiled, “I love you too Kwon Sohyun.”

2 hours later

After making out forever, they decided to head back to his house and relax on his sofa.  She fell asleep in his arms as he brushed her hair out of her face.  He picked up her diary and opened the book.  A smile crept on his face as he read the first page.  Thank you Kwon Sohyun for loving me.  You are the best thing that has ever happen to me and I don’t know what I would do without you.  You’re my everything and I promise to love you with all of my heart.  We will always be together forever. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did  you think of this last chapter?  I was quite sad that it ended already...oh well...at least it was a happy ending.  I really want to thank my loyal 13 subscribers for sticking with me till the end.  I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did...if you didn't, I'm really sorry.  I also want to thank all of the people that left comments.  You guys are the BEST!  I really appreciated it!  Now that this story is done, I will be focusing on my new story "Secret Admirers."  Check it out if you have time.  Thank you again!