Chapter 1

Rising Stars

AN: ERIUGHWJ4NBVNVMNRJ43NNQASD HOW DO U ADD PICTURES?????!!!!!

 

 

GaYun strolled through the busy streets of Seoul. Well, not as busy as usual, it being in eleven in the morning on a school day. But still, it was busy. The wind played with her newly dyed hair. 

 

“Enjoy it.” Ji Yong oppa said. “Soon, people are gonna mob you. They might even try to kidnap you.” We all stared at him. “Oh, no! That’s a good thing.” He smiled. We all stared back awkwardly. 

 

Would that be true? Would they be that famous? GaYun frowned. Stop over thinking stuff! She hopped into a cafe, and ordered a caramel frappucino. She sipped her drink, and checked her phone. One new message. 

 

To: PARK GAYUN

From: YANG HYUN SUK

-Photo release at midday. Be back before twelve.- 

 

She finished her drink, and hopped on a bus back to the YG building. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 Music  TV/Movies 

 

YG Entertainment reveals the first face of Black Tiara

 

by xXblack_laceXx - May 29, 2013 at 04:12 pm  436457 Views   696745 Comments

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stage name: G

Name: Park Gayun

Age: 17

Blood type: A

 

G will be the leader of the girlgroup Black Tiara. Not much is known about her so far. Netizens commented, “She is pretty!”, “Can’t wait to see the others!”, “G looks like SNSD Sunny.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GAYUN POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jini giggled. “So, what does it feel like?” I shrugged. “I don’t know. Tingly. Do you think I look like Sunny? I’ve never heard that before.” Jini scrunched up her face and studied me. “Ne! You do.” She smiled. “Okay... How’s this? Hayan kkumcheoreom, nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jusigetjyo~” I sang, ruffling my hair and walking just like Sunny in I Got A Boy. Jini giggled, “Wow, that was just like Sunny.” I took a bow. “Thank you, thank you. You are too kind.” 

 

“Wow!” Hyorin yelled as she barreled into the room. “Unnie! You’re famous on the internet!” She squealed. “I know! Cool right?” I answered. “Yeah~ Wow, imagine how many fanboys you have.” Jini said, giggling. In case you didn’t notice, Jini tends to giggle a lot. “Do you only think about boys?” I teased. “Well,” She flipped her hair, “when you’re this gorgeous, it’s hard not to.” We all laughed. I twirled a strand of hair around my finger. “Still not used to having blonde hair... Hey, guys, my hair smells nice! Sniff it.” I said, holding a chunk of hair out towards them. They sniffed my hair. “Mmm, smells nice! Like bubblegum!” Hyorin said. “Nice! Mine smells like vanilla.” Jini added. 

 

---Time skip---

 

To: PARK GAYUN

From: KWAK ARON

 

-Waddup, G? So, howzit feel being FAMOUS~- 

 

To: KWAK ARON

From: PARK GAYUN

 

-Not much different from 11:59. I’m still me, only I’m G. WERD! I just came up with that on the spot. Skillz!-  

 

To: PARK GAYUN

From: KWAK ARON

 

-Suuuure. Have fun akjbvn3094tuj  R U ARONS GF?!- 

 

To: KWAK ARON

From: PARK GAYUN

 

-Wut... No :S - 

 

To: PARK GAYUN

From: KWAK ARON

 

-Sorry, JR and Baekho were messing around on my phone -.- Now they’re singing Aron and Gayun sitting in a tree.... -

 

To: KWAK ARON

From: PARK GAYUN

 

-Lulz, have fun. Annyeong :D- 

 

To: PARK GAYUN

From: KWAK ARON

 

-Annyeong.... y u leave me with dese babos?!- 

 

GAYUN POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hopped onto allkpop. Wow, I actually was famous! Gee, what a weird feeling. (Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby baby.) I closed my laptop and flopped down onto my bed. 

 

 

AN: ANNYEONG PEOPLES! Sorry if chapter was a bit short... Next chapter will be better... Hopefully. -.-”