The New Guy

The Exo Daily

 

Luhan- 
 
"So this is the break/lunch room. We usually use it for breakfast and mostly we all go out separately for lunch." I pointed out the small room to Kyungsoo who was looking around in interest. 
"You can put your lunch in here if you want also." 
As we made out way out the room he seemed to gather up all his energy to ask me a question. 
"What is it that you do here?" He asks.
"I'm the secretary. I send and receive calls faxes and appointments. I send out mass emails and update everyone on things around the office. I work close with Baekhyun because he has to order supplies and things like that." 
Kyungsoo looked impressed but didn't say anything I'm response. 
"Do you cook?" I ask randomly. 
"Yeah I do." He looks at me with mild suprise. 
"How did you guess that?" 
"We'll I just figured you did because of being hired as a food journalist. It was either that or you used to be a food critic." 
"Actually it's both-"
"Luhaaaaaaaannnnn" Sehun ran to the door by the break room and ran into my  surprised arms.  
"What are you doing babe? Not at work." 
"Kai keeps trying to pull down my pants." 
I knew that Sehun wasn't always as stoic as he looked. He actually loosed up alot since he got comfortable here and after we started dating. Once Kai had figured that out it was all down hill from there. I roll my eyes and pull Luhan off of me. 
"Ok I'll talk to him. Shouldn't you be out taking pictures?" 
"No Suho wanted me to take pictures of the new guy." 
Kyungsoo blushed and looked away and I turned Sehun to the view of Kyungsoo. 
"Oh! Hi...." His stoic face came crashing down in the unfamiliar territory. He had major issues meeting new people. 
"Hi..." Kyungsoo replied shyly. 
"Don't take it personal he just has an extreme case of shyness." I call after them as Sehun leads him to get his picture taken. 
 
Lay - 
"OMG is he not the most cutest thing alive?" 
I shot a dirty look to Chen who was gazing dreamily at the new boy. I kicked under his chair and he looked at me. 
"It's true! Your not cute your like Manly and y." He tries to cover up for staring at Kyungsoo. My glare narrows and he gulps. 
"Is this what we do now? Stare at other people while your boyfriend is right next to you?" 
A smirk comes across Chen's lips. 
"Jealous Lay?" 
That was the final straw. Getting up out of my chair I went over to Xuimin and wrapped my arms around his neck and whisper something in his ear. he turns red as a tomato. I sneak a peak at Chen who was now glaring at me and mouthed:
" you" 
I tapped my watch and smirked and mouthed back:"what time?" 
 
Suho- 
 
I was having an ok day until Lay decided to wrap his arms around MY fiancé and whisper something in MY fiancés ear. I'm not usually the jealous type but Lay was known to "steal people's soul mate and love of their life." I was so happy when Lay and Chen started dating. Lay never dated anyone longer than 2 months unless it was serious and Lay and Chen were entering their 5th month of dating and that meant that Chen was there to stay. Before though Lay constantly teased Xuimin and toyed with his emotions. Everyone knew that Xuimin had a crush on Lay and it probably would have killed him when Lay and Chen started Dating If I hadn't already asked him out. I was going to put this in the bud once and for all. 
"Lay! Please come see me!" I called out from my desk. 
 
---------------------
 
sorry about the short chapter guys ! But thank you to all the lovely subscribers! You guys really make my day.