PROLOUGE

The Exo Daily

 

Chanyeol - 
"Who the HELL left the Cap on the printer tube!" Everyone cringed as Baekhyun came Into the Cubicle part of the Office. I bury my face in my paper and try to make as little noise as possible. Baekhyun was a nice guy but no one messed with his printer. 
"I know it was you Chanyeol!" Baekhyun says coming closer to my desk. 
I gulp as he gets closer.
"How many times do I have to tell you to take damn cap off when your finished PRINTING!"
"We'll excuse me for not being perfect like you and remembering every damn time!"
"Chanyeol how could you forget I scream at you about this everyday!"
During our small argument we hadn't realized that Suho had come in with Kris and they were both about trying to get the attention of the office. 
"Guys ! Listen up!" Suho tried to sound demanding but only Xuimin had stopped what he was doing to look at the naive Suho. 
"HEY SHUT THE UP!" This was from Kris. Baekhyun turned eyes wide and quickly found a chair a few feet away from Chanyeol as Kris glared directly at him. 
Kris now glanced at Suho to tell him that it was on to speak. 
"Attention all. We have hired a new journalist for the food column." 
 
Luhan- 
 
There was a slight murmur through the room as people took in what Suho had said. They had been out of a food journalist for a couple of months because the story of what happened to the previous Food journalist scared everyone off. There magazine hadn't been doing too well after that and everyone had must have had a war in the selfs like i did. Should we be relieved or worried. 
"You will treat him with the same respect that you give your co-workers and me. Got it?" Kris added in and everyone nodded no one dared speak a word. 
"Ok well then. We introduce to you our new Food journalist Do Kyungsoo!" Everyone gasped not expecting that the new boy would already be in the office but sure enough I could see the boy walking out of Suho's office.  
 
Jongin- 
 
I had been to busy typing to listen to what the two boss faces were saying and it wasn't like I cared anyway but when they presented the new food colonist I looked up and felt as if I had been punched in the chest. 
There before me stood the most bueutiful boy I have ever seen.
"Hi. I'm Do Kyungsoo."