Unbelieveable

Not too late

-Yongguk's POV-

My Daily routine, go to work. I decided to use the taxi to TS Ent. today. I'd usually use the bus or the MRT, but I didn't really want to stay in a crowded surrounding. Minyoung... I wonder how and what she's doing now. Oh right, it's her shift. Maybe I should stop by to check on her. Oh and her work place isn't far from mine, just 3-5 minutes by walk. Very convenient indeed.

"Ahjussi, can you please go to Chocolatte Cafe instead?"

"Ne."

I hope that bastard and his jackass friends aren't there. He might be there already. Aish that . I hope he doe- oh no. I'm too late. What is he doing?! Why is he grabbing, forcing my girl out of the cafe?! What is he trying to do?! I better help her.

The taxi parked and I ran to them and punched Donghae. Hah. Beat th- Ouch! Who does he think he is?! Huh, it's just another friend of his. Punch me? Hmph, I scoffed. My girl looked terrified though. Don't worry jagi, I'm here to protect you.

"I warned you remember? You've just made it worst. Good job, Bang Yongguk. Now, I'll give your girl a prize. She's fired. Buh-bye." oh what bull did he just say?! This jerk. Aish how can he- I mean, how can he just fire people like that?! It's not her fault! What the !

He could've just sued me or put me in jail but he didn't have to fire her! What a heartless person.

Minyoung..... she's begging and crying. I'm so sorry jagi. I didn't mean to punch him but I had no choice. I want to protect you. But now I've just made everything terrible. I'm the worst.

"Jagi..."

"Shut up. Don't talk to me." Minyoung...

"Look I'm sorry I-"

"Go away. GO AWAY!"  what have I done... I'm really sorry baby. I.. I'm sorry.

I'll figure out a way to get back your job. And I promise you, I will.

"Which part of 'go away' do you not understand? Go! I don't want to ever see you again! GO!"... that just made me feel even worst. I thought I had a heart attack.

"Fine. If that's what you want, then I'll leave." it hurts so much but I kept it in. I'm really sorry Minyoung-ah..

That jerk, he'll get it from me. I need to get her job back, it's all my fault. I'll get it back no matter what it takes.

 

"Yongguk hyung! Yo! Brofist man!" he said in english. Sorry Zelo, not in the mood. I just smiled and walk past him. "Yah! Hyung! Wait!" 

"Are you ok hyung? You look a little tired." I am. Both physically and emotionally. 

"Come on, let's sit here." he pat on the seat next to him and I gladly sat there. I couldn't help it, so many things were jumbled up in my mind, I'm just lost right now.

"Hyung, ya... Are you ok? You seem to be lost in your thoughts ever since you entered here. Is there something you'd like to share with me?" 

"Ah? What? Oh...uh...."

"It's ok hyung if it's too serious, I can leave if you'd like a moment for yourself."

"Ok... thanks Zelo." "Anytime hyung." he pat my shoulder and I gave him a weak smile, then he went out of the room.

I buried my face into my palms, resting my elbows on my knees. I began to think, about what I should do to help get back her job.

I need a plan. Fast. Who should I ask... Oh! I know just the right person. Perfect.

 

"Youngjae ya~ Youngjae kka-kung~" (A/N: yup, got that part from tadah it's b.a.p ep2. xD kka-kung means peek a boo) aish this weirdo, what is he trying to do.

"YAH! KIM HIMCHAN!" I sneaked up behind him and yelled at him.

"OHMYGOD WHAT THE. OH it's just you Yongguk. Oh dear, you scared me there, sheesh. I almost had an heart attack." well I didn't mean to interrupt in your peek-a-boo game. 

"Whatever. Just come with me." I dragged him to our meeting room, then locked the door.

"Eh? What? Why you drag me here?"

"Himchan, please help me. I want you to think of a plan for me. If someone lost their job because of a special someone, and they got banned from that place, and that special someone wants to get back their job for them, what would you do?"

"Ahhh, this sounds interesting. Hmm.... Wait..... Is this another of your problems again?"

"Please Himchan I really need your help. I can't do much either. I'm banned from that cafe too. Donghae wanted to-"

"You actually got Minyoung fired?! Yongguk! How could you! Did you forget about the warning he gave you?! You've gone over the line Yongguk. That cafe was like her treasured place, filled with memories."

"I know, I know. It's all my fault. I can't do much since I have no more access into the cafe. What can I do? Please Himchan, you are always the best in sorting things out. Remember when you set me and Minyoung up? Please?"

"Oh come on, don't bring that topic up again. That was just for the both of you guys sake! Remember when my last plan was nearly ruined cause you forgot to stay put in your position and take cover for me? Nope, not gonna happen. Do it yourself."

Yeah.. about that... I was distracted by something... I saw a disney shop and wanted to find tigger so.... hehehe...... *sigh* oh well... I guess I'll have to do this...

"Aww that was last time... Please? Pleasee? Pleaseee~~" I puffed my cheeks and pouted. Then I twitched both my index and middle finger. *sigh* Aegyo.....

"....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh my gosh." He continued laughing, clutching on his stomach. I put on a straight face.

"Oh Yongguk, alright aish you got me. I've got a brilliant plan. Hahaha that was funny." still clutching on his stomach. Grrrr, whatever at least you got a plan for me.

"Wait, already? So fast! Excellent! I knew I came to the right person! Yes!" and I raised my fist up in the air. I'm gonna get your job back for you, Minyoung ah.

"Woah woah woah, not so fast Mr. Excited Mischievious pants, we need a little help from someone." oh I knew it, another of those creepy plans of his.

I know it, look, he's smirking to himself again. Crazy mother-of-B.A.P. 

"What? Who?"

"Oh someone." He smirked again. Right, I think I knew who.

"Oh I don't wanna know let's just get with the plan."

"Hehe you got that right! Let's go!"

-Minyoung's POV- 

I..... I can't believe it. Umma... I'm sorry. It was all.... my fault. I didn't do well didn't I? I didn't teach Yongguk properly.... I made him like that. And because of that, this happened too. I let you down umma.... I'm so sorry..

I sighed. I think I've finally made a decision. I'm going back to Busan tomorrow. It's Friday today. And it's only 1pm..... I'm now jobless...

-Flashback-

"Umma, are we going to our favourite cafe again?" I hold clung and leaned on her arm while we were walking.

"Ne, youngie-ah, we're going there again. You like that place, don't you youngie?"

"Ne!" I grinned.

"Aigoo my cute youngie, just like me." we both grinned, then laughed. We swung our hands that were interlocked to each other while walking.

"Wah umma! We're here!" I yelled. We went in and there it was, the large wide windows that allowed people to get their attention attrated by the things happening outside. The beautiful design of the place, the nice scent of my favorite snack. Mmmmm~

(Image the counter is on the right side of the photo.)

I inhaled the scent, it so nice. It had a mix of coffee in it. 

We went to order and then went to our favorite seat in the corner at the back beside the window.

"Wah umma this place is pretty as always. So bright. Like heaven umma!"

"Aigoo you've always said this place is heaven, youngie-ah. Maybe it is heaven." She chuckled. It was always so pretty.

"Youngie-ah, come here. Hold this nail with me and follow what my hand is drawing."

She carved our names at the edge of the table that was facing the window so that no one can notice it on the table.

"This is our table, youngie-ah. Our memories shall always be kept here no matter what."

-End of Flashback-

I was only 8 back then. I miss how my mom and I would always spend time with each other in Chocolatte. Then came Donghae who scared me for life in that place. He was only 9 then. I never liked him a single bit even after we first met. He'd tease me alot when my mom would have a discussion with his dad. I would have to hold my tears in so that I wouldn't be too much of a troublesome. As time went by, Donghae had changed from bad, to worst.

He's become a badboy, a flirt,  a rude person, so many ways to describe. One funny fact is that the public thinks the owners son is a gentleman and is very friendly to everyone. Yeah, gentleman my . 

Lies, it's all lies. Screw you, Donghae. Why can't you just understand people problems?

*ring ring*  Woah what the... oh my phone just rang. 

I stood up from my bed to the dressing table and there it was......... Yongguk.

What does he want now? Should I still answer? I don't know if this is mine or your fault. I don't know what else to say to you. I still feel hurt I don't know what to do.... 

*ringring ri-*

W-what? why did it stop ringging? Should I call back? Aish I really don't know..

I think I should... I sighed. What a day. 

*ring ring* *ring ring* *ringring* and it went on and on and on.... Why won't he answer? Is he mad at me? I scoffed. Psh. Am I the wrong one? I don't know. I just hung up. I'm so tired of everything.

I'm tired emotionally, physically, mentally. Why is everything going wrong? What's going on umma? ...why? I just kept on sighing an plopped back down lying on my bed, sighing helplessly on the bed once again. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's shorter now.... :'( I have no ideas at all.... I'm lost.... Have no ideas..... I shall brainstorm at school if I can sobs.

THANKIU BEAUTIFUL SUBSCIBERS FOR SUBSCRIBINGG ♡ at least now I know someone is reading it or just visiting then leaving. C:

*sigh* I'll try and do my best for the next chapter and it's a must for me. Hwaiting!

YG: Goooooo authornim!