What is Apology

Letters of Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is Apology

 

“Yunho, what the hell is this?” scolded Changmin, holding up a piece of paper.

 

Yunho glanced up from his video game and shrugged. “My apology letter.”

 

“What kind of an apology letter starts with ‘ you Kim Jaejoong’?!”

 

“That kind,” deadpanned Yunho, ignoring Changmin’s existence and getting back to his PS3.

 

“On what planet is this considered an apology letter,” mumbled Changmin, walking out of the room.

 

 

 

you Kim Jaejoong.
You life ruining, jealousy ridden, bastard.
No I was not flirting with that goddam girl! Even if I was, so what?! you! I don’t need this anymore! I will flirt with whoever the I please from now on. You know what, I’m gonna go back to that restaurant and find that waitress. She was prettier than you anyways! Yeah, I went there, what are you gonna do?! Then I’ll take her to our apartment and her on your favorite couch. I’ll make sure we both come nice and good on that sofa so you have a nice surprise later. As far as you know, I’m ing her as you read this letter.
So in the end, you!

Love,
Yunho

 

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong had been dating for two years now. Both had met at their freshman orientation in college and gravitated towards each other. Later, they met four other guys, Changmin, Kibum, Yoochun, and Junsu, and all became close friends. Yoochun and Junsu were already dating and Yunho quickly asked out Jaejoong too. One year later, Changmin asked out Kibum as well.

 

They both loved each other a lot, that’s why even after all the fighting, they were still together. However, the biggest problem in their relationship was their constant bickering.

 

Every time they had a fight, Yunho moved to Changmin’s apartment until they made up. Their making up method was different each time. For this fight, Changmin suggested that Yunho write Jaejoong an apology letter. It wasn’t going very well so far.

 

This time, they had fought when they had decided to go on a date last week.

 

 

 

○◌○

{Flashback}

 

 

 

Jaejoong and Yunho were seated across from each other in a small, intimate restaurant.

 

“This place is so lovely baby,” smiled Jaejoong.

 

“Only the best for my Jaejoongie,” replied Yunho, taking Jaejoong’s hand from across the table and giving it a kiss.

 

Their romantic moment was short-lived when the waitress, or in Jaejoong’s opinion, very ty waitress, came over to take their order.

 

“Yes, I’ll have the steak, well done-”

 

When Jaejoong looked up, he saw that the waitress wasn’t writing down his order, but instead mentally humping his boyfriend, who was as clueless as ever.

 

“AHEM!” coughed Jaejoong.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry, could you repeat that please?”

 

“Yes, I would like one order of you to stop ogling my man.”

 

The waitress looked at him dumbfounded as Jaejoong slammed his hands on the table and stood up. Yunho immediately put down his menu and ran over to hold his boyfriend back.

 

“Jae, baby, relax,” coaxed Yunho.

 

Jaejoong struggled to get out of Yunho’s hold to go over and strangle the waitress, who looked too scared to move.

 

“Let … me … at … her,” panted Jaejoong, trying to break free.

 

“What are you still doing here, run!” yelled Yunho and the waitress bolted away.

 

Yunho finally let go and Jaejoong glared at him before walking outside and driving back to their apartment, leaving Yunho there.

 

And that is how he arrived at Changmin’s apartment late at night. Nothing needed to be said as he pushed past Changmin and went straight to the guestroom which had somehow become his second room.

 

 

 

{End Flashback}

○◌○

 

 

 

“Dammit Yunho!” yelled Changmin as he kicked Yunho off the bed. “It’s been three days! Go make up with Jae already.”

 

Yunho groaned as he collected the blanket and laid back down, mumbling something about, “Five more minutes.”

 

“No! Get up now! Dammit Yunho … at least tell me you wrote the new and correct apology letter.”

 

“Mhm,” grumbled Yunho, pointing to a paper on the desk across from his bed.

 

Changmin sighed and walked over to read the letter, instantly frowning. Worst of all, it was written on the backside of the previous letter.

 

 

 

You little bastard,
It’s been 3 days and nothing. No calls, texts, emails, nothing. Did you find someone else that you’ve already forgotten me?! Well you know what, so did I! I’ll be ing him good tonight. I bet he’ll make me come faster an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter