Nice To Meet You.

Love without Expectation.

So I went to the sit that I was assign too..  So I just listen to the lecturer that was teaching about the lesson. 

So the lesson ended and I was packing up my bag. Two girls approched me.. 

" Hello. My name is Hye Mi and the girl beside me in Min Ha. "  The girl that name Hye Mi said.

" Oh Hello.. " I reply.. " So you are the new girl in the school right ? "  " I guess so.. "

" Hahah , We are not bad girls, we are friendly and social so dont be nervous.. " The girl name Min Ha said..  

" Haha alright sure. My name is Park So Ra. "  " Yeah , we know. You just introduce yourself to us in the middle of the lesson just now. " 

" Haha so want to have lunch with us, since now is lunch time? " Min Ha ask 

" Alright sure. Since I'm new in the school, and I dont really know wheres the canteen, sure.. "  " Hahaha great great ! Lets go ! " Hye Mi said while pulling me and Min Ha ..

Its good that Hye Mi and Min Ha talk to me , if not , I think I'll be sitting in one corner doing nothing just like a nerd girl..  And obviously I dont wish that will happen in the first place.

 

In the Canteen. 

" So what are you guys planning to eat? " I ask Hye Mi and Min Ha. 

" Why dont we go and see what do they have today? " Min Ha replied.

" Alright sure. " I said while tagging along both of them.

" So how do you find the school ? "  Hye Mi ask while looking at the food that was serve today.

" I find the school fine and quite good for my liking. "  " Hahaa, great .. So how about we eat the Main Dish of today and dumplings ? " Hye Mi ask 

" Sounds good. " Me and Min Ha reply..

When we reach our sit. 

" So whats makes you come to Seoul, cos you said that you study in States when you introduce yourself just now. "  Min Ha ask while starting eating up her food.

" Oh , I know you'll ask.. Hahaha ,  cos my parents are planning to expand the family business here in Korea. " 

" Oh, now i get it.. So do you prefer Korea or the States? "  Hye Mi ask . " I do prefer the States for now, but maybe soon I'll prefer Korea? . Hahaha"  

After lunch we went back to the class since lunch time is going to be over. 

In the Class.

I went back to my sit. A few minutes later , Hye Mi and Min Ha join along.

" I wish you could sit with us. " Hye Mi said while frowning. " Haha , I wish so too."

" So how does it feel to sit beside the cold kingka? " Min Ha ask 

" Cold Kingka? " I ask curiously  " Oh yeah , we forget that you're new. Maybe because we feel close? ..  "  Hye Min said. 

" Haha, yeah. " Cold Kingka ?? I'm still wondering who until Min Ha said , " The cold kingka is the guy that just sit right next to you, name Kim Jae Joong.  His in a group called JYJ .. They are so-called counted as a KIngka in a good way.. Atleast they dont go around playing with girls and being a jerk.. "

" Oh, then why do you call Kim Jae Joong , a cold kingka? "  

" Cos he looks cold and replies people coldly.  But his kind. " Hye Mi told me..

" Oh , i get it.. " Oh so his a Kingka, my partner is a kingka .. While I'm wondering  , Suddenly girls scream distract my thinking..  

" See , girls are flooding around them. Even , our classmates, I  just cant believe it. " Hye Mi said while sighing.

" Haha .. " All I could do it just laugh.. But the Kim Jae Joong look mysterious though.. 

 

----------------------------------------------

Second chapter is up ! I'll update soon .. Please subscribe and give your feedback about the story :) Thank you !