magic cat

Give Me Your Heart

Woohyun P.O.V

When we arrived i looked at the hospital, it was huge and little bit creepy.

"That gonna be so cool." Sungyeol said with sly look on he´s face.

We stepped out of the bus and enter to the hospital.

We had to take our jackets off because doctors don´t want patients to get more sick.

Then we went to in the elevator to the second floor, there was white floors white walls everything was white.

"Here in the hospital are many many sick and coma people in here, in this floor are doctors cabinets and doctors bed rooms." Teacher said and we walked to the elevator to the third floor.

"Here is sick people many have internal disease and many have tumor." teacher said and we looked little bit around then again we went into elevator, to the fourth floor.

"Here are the cafe you can buy something you want let´s rest little bit when we going to the next floor." Teacher said and sits to the chair.

"Let´s look what´s on the sixth floor." Sungyeol said and grabbed my hand.

"Sungyeol and Woohyun where you thing your going?" Teacher said with angry voice.

"We just wanted to go to toilet." Sungyeol said

" Sit down, there is is nothing investigated here." Teacher said

" How she know that we wanted to look around." Sungyeol said with suprised face.

" I don´t know, let´s just sit i don´t want any trouble." I said

10 minute later

" Now let´s go to the elevator to the fifth floor." teacher said and walks in the elevator.

" In this floor is many rooms where is people in coma. Does anyone know what coma is?" Teacher said

" that person is like sleeping but don´t wake up but that person is live not dead" Hoya said

"Yes thats right" teacher said and walks to one room where was one man who had red hair but he´s sleeping and cat doing massage to him.

" here is man name Sunggyu doctors find him in forest he had he´s cat next to him sleeping and they brought him here with he´s cat they thing maybe that cat can help to wake him up" Teacher said and walked away.  But i just can´t leave in this place i just kept looking he´s face and he´s cat.

Everybody in my class leaves in this room only me who just can´t get my eyes off him he´s face was so perfect to me he´s lips was so perfect i just wanted to kiss them, but then i saw that he´s eyes are slightly opening.