Chapter 2

Suddenly Fall in love in unexpected Person

 7oclock in the morning and Zoe are now Awake.

 

Zoe: how i came here in the bed? but last night im in luhan's closet?

 then Zoe trying to fix her messy hair and suddenly she got shock because she saw luhan sleeping at the floor and she slowly get off from the bed, Zoe go first to the living room and she notice that the living room is too messy so she decided to clean it first.

 

 After 15min. Zoe are now done to clean the dorm, and she's now dicided to cook their Breakfast.

 She Cooks rice, Eggs, Bacons and Noodles she also made a coffee, the coffee that kris and tao's favorite.

while Zoe are Praparing the Breakfast, Kris finally awake too and he smell the coffee. kris go to the living room and he saw that zoe cooking their breakfast and he also saw that the living room is clean and smells great, then zoe saw kris on the way to the bathroom.

Zoe: Goodmoring :)

Kris: Goodmorning too. :)

after 5min. zoe are now done to cook and to prepare the table so she decided now to wake up her other dorm mates.

she wake up Xiumin First

Zoe: Goodmorning! :)

(xiumin got shock with her loud voice)

Xiumin: Goodmorning!

Zoe: what time did you get home last night?

Xiumin: past 12 i think.

Zoe:ahh okay, come on! Lets eat now! i prepare breakfast for us! ^^

Xiumin: ok! i will go.

then after that zoe go now to lay and tao, but zoe wake up tao first.

Zoe: Tao! Tao!

Tao: Oh noona?

Zoe: goodmorning! Lets eat! i prepare a breakfast for us and your favorite coffee! ^^

Tao: ok noona, i will brush my teeth first.

Then after that she wake up chen and lay, and the two finally Awake.

 the last that Zoe will going to Awake is Luhan, and she arrive now to thier room.

Zoe: Luhan! Luhan!

but Luhan ignoring Zoe and he didn't wake up

then Zoe grab an alarm clock  and she set that, and after 2min. the alar clock rings.. "Kriiiiing... Kriiiiing"

and Zoe put the clock on luhan's ears and luhan awake and she push Zoe, and zoe fell to the floor and tao saw it because he is waiting to zoe infront of the door and tao runs to Zoe.

Zoe: Aww.. my feet

Tao: Noona! are you okay?

and Luhan got shock after he heard tao says noona.

Luhan:oh Zoe! are you okay?

Tao: why did you push her

and the other members outside heard tao and they go to luhan's room.

Luhan: im sorry. i though she's chen waking me up, and put the alarm clock in my ears thats why i push her.

Kris: are you okay?

Zoe: my feet still hurting and i think i got sprained.

then Kris Carry Zoe and they go to the living room and kris put Zoe in the Sofa

Kris:is your feet still hurting?

Zoe: Yes :(

Kris: Tao get some oil! i will massage zoe's feet

Lay: Dont cry! i know its hurt because that already happend to me too, you're going to be fine.

Tao: kris hyung here!

then Kris start now to massage Zoe's feet and zoe still crying a little bit because her feet still hurting and Tao hold Zoe's hand.

Tao: Dont cry noona,im here.

and the other member are only looking at them but luhan are in his room and he lock his self there.

After 20min. Kris finally done to massage zoe's feet and she's ok now, but still her feet have a bandage.

Kris: come lets eat now!

and the member sit now to the dinning, but luhan still in the room.

zoe: where's luhan? but why? is he not going to eat with us?

Tao: he lock up his self there.

then Zoe stand up and she's going to go to luhan.

Kris: Zoe come here! let me help you to walk.

Zoe: no its okay! let me go first to luhan alone.

and Zoe go now to luhan's room.

Zoe: Luhan Open the Door! this is Zoe.

then Luhan opens the door but he lay to his bed.

and Zoe walks and she sit beside of Luhan.

Zoe: Luhan! its ok! thats not your fault so dont cry, its also my fault because im forcing you to wake up.

Suddenly kris go infront of luhan's room to look whats happen to the two.

Zoe: Luhan! stop crying! talk to me..

and Luhan Grab Zoe and he hug Zoe and she got shock to what luhan did.

Luhan: im sorry, im sorry.

Zoe: its ok! im not angry, stop crying..

Kris got shock because Luhan hugs Zoe and he got Rapid Pulse and that is the first time he feels that, then kris go now to the dinning.

after a while, Luhan and Zoe go now to the dinning and Luhan helps Zoe to walk