Chapter 1: Trip to Korea

Suddenly Fall in love in unexpected Person

Chapter 1

 

   "3pm is Lee Zoe's Flight to South Korea but now, she is still in thier house with her Aunt."

 

Zoe: Aunt can you give me a Favor?

Aunt: Sure! whats that?

Zoe: Can you take care of my mothers house? because this is only my mother's memories to me.

Aunt: sure! i will take care of it :) 

ahm,, are you sure you want to go to korea?

Zoe: Yes! this is Final! i want to see my Father.

Aunt: But do you know  how to speak in Korea?

Zoe: Ahm,, a Little ^^

Aunt: okay! Goodluck there! and dont forget to pray :D

Zoe: Yes Auntie :)

 

After that, Lee Zoe and her auntie are now Ridding in a Taxi, and they are now on the way to the Airport.

 

 after 20min. the two finally Arrive at the Airport and they are now Waiting for Zoe's Flight.

 

 and After a min. the staff in the Airport finally Anounce the time of flight of Lee Zoe and in that time she need now to say Goodbye to her Aunt.

 

Zoe: Bye! take care i love you :)

then Zoe hugs her Aunt.

Aunt: okay bye! I love you too  :)

 

 "Lee Zoe treats her Aunt as Her second Mom after her Mother Died"

 

   4pm Zoe are now Aboard in the Airplane and that is her first time to Ride in airplane,

 3 Hours Later, Zoe finally Arrived At Incheon airport (South Koea's Airport), Zoe are now looking at her map While Walking, and she unnoticed that there's a boy standing infront of her, and they collided each other and all the things that Zoe's carrying, Fell Down and zoe start now to pick up her things."

 

Zoe: Ahm,, im Sorry! i didn't saw you.

but the boy didn't pay Attension to her, unless the boy continue walking.

 

(while talking to her self)

Zoe: Ahrrgg..  i dont know how to go here.. i think its so hard for me to go here in Korea by myself. 

(and she is pointing the place in her map)

Zoe: I think its so hard for me to go here in Korea by myself :(, I can't Speak in Korean, i dont know if there is someone can understand me and can speak in english too  and can help me to go here..

(points to her map)

 

   Zoe talking to her self while sitting in the chair and looks so Tired.

Suddenly, the boy that Zoe got collided lately heard what zoe says, and the boy walks infront of zoe.

 

Luhan: Hello! Can i help you?

 ( Zoe got shock because the boy speaks in english.)

Zoe: Hi :) Do you really Speaks in English?

Luhan: Yes! i can Speak Korean, mandarin also in English.

Zoe: Really? Awesome :) by the way im Lee Zoe and its nice meeting you :D whats your name?

(Luhan got shock because zoe didn't know his Name)

Luhan: You did not know me? 

Zoe: Nope! why?

 (then Luhan Whisper.)

Luhan: "she really did not know me"

Zoe: What?

Luhan: Ahm,, Nothing! My name is Xi Luhan, but you can call me Luhan! Its nice meeting you too..

(then they shook hands)

Luhan: Are you Lost?

Zoe: i think so :(

im only new here thats why i dont know where to go, i dont have house here,i dont speak in Korea, i dont know how to live here.. 

Luhan: Lets go! come with me!

Zoe: where?

Luhan: I will teach you how to go in some places here in korea.

Zoe: Really?

Luhan:Yes!

 ( but before they go, Luhan Wear First a Sunglasses, Jacket and a Mask)

Zoe: why are you Wearing that things?

Luhan: Because im Hidding for Someone!

Zoe: For who? Your Girlfriend?

Luhan: No! dont ask. Lets Go!