Zoe Meets the Exo-m Members

Suddenly Fall in love in unexpected Person

 

 

   While the two are Aboarding in the Taxi, Zoe are still Freezing in Cold then Luhan decided to take off his jacket and put it to Zoe.

Luhan: Here! Wear this.

Zoe: No! this is yours!

Luhan: its Okay wear it, 

 

  After 10 min. the two finally arrived at the dorm.

Zoe got Amazed because their dorm have a security guard, then luhan help her come down to car, and he carry Zoe's Laggage, then the two go now but the guard walks infront of the two, 

SG: hey! who is she?

 (then Luhan whisper to the guard)

Luhan: she is my Friend! dont tell manager hyung that my friend go here ok?

SG: hmm, she's your girlfriend right?

Luhan: nope!

SG: shes beautiful :)

Luhan: hahaha what ever

 

   then they go now, and when they arrive at the door, Zoe heard a loud Voice coming inside the dorm, and when luhan open the door, Zoe got shock to what she saw! and also the 4 members inside the dorm got shock too.

Zoe: Hello :) my name is Lee Zoe!

(but the mem. still shocked and no one greeted Zoe back)

 

Luhan: *speaks in korean* " hey guys! i have a visitor and she will temporarily live here with us, she is only new here in Korea. she is a half fil. and half korean and she can't speak korean, only english."

 

  then they go now to the living room, Zoe sit first while luhan fixing zoe's laggage, while the other members are Looking at Zoe.

 

Luhan: Zoe come here! this is our room,

 (then they go to luhan's room)

 

Kris: *speaks in Korean* " Who is she? where luhan Find her? and why is that girl stays here?

at the Boys Dorm? when our manager found out this, for sure he will get angry."

 

Tao: Yehey i have a noona now :D

Kris: Can you stop saying that?

Lay: you know? Lee Zoe is Pretty! 

Xiumin: yah right! shes Pretty!

Kris: all of you! Stop!

 

   Then luhan go now to the living room, and zoe still in the room fixing her things.

Luhan: Hey guys! what's up?

Kris: Who is she? why did you bring that girl here at our dorm?

Luhan: Because she's a Friend, and she need some help.

Kris: Friend? what if she's one of our fans?

Luhan: Aniyo! shes a half fil. and half korean, she only go here just to find her father. Her father is a Korean. if you are in her case, for sure you will get tired to find your father, because her only memories with her father is her necklace.

Lay: Necklace?

Luhan: Yes! because that necklace was his father gift to her when she was in 3 years old, and now, she didn't know what is her fathers Looks, she didn't know too her fathers name, she only know is "mr.lee" but look! how could you find "Mr.Lee"? there are so many Mr.lee in South korea.

Lay: ah? now i know!  but why she didn't rent a hotel? why she stay here with us?

Luhan: Because she dont have money to rent a hotel, and she didn't understand korean words, if she stayed outside by herself no one can understand her, so from now on! dont speak korean to her, only english!

Lay: Ok Ok!

Tao: But i can't speak English well!

Luhan: Dont worry! i will teach you!

Xiumin: Me too!

Luhan: ok ok!

  But Kris still not satisfied to what luhan's decision, but the other mem. are now satisfied.

 

Luhan: Guys! For Zoe's Repay for staying here at our dorm, she will Cook for us, and she will clean too our dorm when we have tranings.

Tao: Yeeess! i think i have noona now :D

 

Then after that, Luhan, They go now to their rooms to take a rest.