chapter 1

I hope You Knew

 

HER POV

No matter what I do. Or be strong enough. Everything doesn’t seem to fall in to place. Why do I feel so sad and mad when there’s nothing between us?

How would you feel if you found out that the guy who’s been ‘waiting’ for your  sweet ‘yes’ already found a new girl to love? That moment when you’re almost falling for him, you’re so close on falling in love with him and then suddenly you found out he has someone new?

My name is Park Bom, been cheated on for like a lot of times but still I want to fall in love for the first time, Still waiting for that guy that will be willing to wait for me, the one who would past my test for love.  But well you know what? I give up, I don’t want to. It hurts so much you know? Always hurting, crying and well, being played. Sometimes I even ask myself am I not pretty enough? Or am I that easy to let go?

I always thought that love will be about games and sorrows. Well some of my guys thought me that. But there is this person I didn’t expect coming to my life. It’s been a while since I have my last relationship with someone. Then while I was practicing at the dance studio sajangnim said that I have to meet this guy. This guy named Kwon Jiyong.

I didn’t feel anything special for this boy; he’s young and well wild I guess. Not really my type of guy, but there is something about him that feels special in some kind of way. Is he that charismatic? Nope I know he’s cute but compare to TOP damn he’s a looser but I’m not into any guys but I like him, yes him no one else.

“Hi noona, im jiyong, I’ll be the one singing with you today. Don’t be too nervous I don’t bite” he smiled at me, that smile that made thousands of girls faint and cry. Now I’m seeing that same smile but it feels so different.

“Yes, I was informed about that.” I whisper

“What did you say miss park?”

“ahh, nothing. All I want is for us to have a good recording let’s have a good work arrasso?”

“ne! noona is so cute!” he hugged me, I was shocked when he did that. I was turning into a red hot tomato. Seriously I was caught in the moment but I have to regain myself..

“Ne, I know that I’m cute but we need to finish things quickly” I walked as fast as I can to get to the booth and try to compose myself with my singing. Thinking about happy thoughts and not getting my attention to the cute boy outside my booth who’s going to make me popular.

“Are you ready?” he said and gave me a signal.

I started singing my song and I guess that was the start, everything just happened and well I feel like I’m on top of the world after that recording. We became closer to each other and we became the ‘couples’ that generation but my feelings for him started growing as well. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Many years had pass and well she still keeps this secret love for jiyong who seems to ignore her. She does all those things that made him happy and well the possibility of him being jealous but nothing is happening.

I was at the attic one time trying to compose myself, it was after this party when I saw him dancing with dara. Well I know they are also close, he’s close with everyone that’s why it makes me sad to think that I’m not special to him.

“Hi noona!” jiyong said while I’m in the mood of becoming one of the loneliest people in this world. I was shock I don’t know what to do .

“hey” I whisper quietly my voice was shaky

“are you crying or something?” he moves closer to me and gave me a white hanky.

“No, why should I?” I said looking away from him.

“it hurts huh?” I looked at him his head looking at the ground. It seems like he is serious right now.

“what is?”

“Love someone who doesn’t love you back? Hmm something like you’re a ghost to him, Sometimes just plain invisible.” I was shocked when he told me that, damn does he know about my secret love for him?

“Hmm I guess you don’t experience those stuffs, you’re handsome, many girls would fight wolves just to get near you. You’re like a god to them and that y voice of yours? Believe me you can get whoever you want”

“But I can’t get the person I love the most, so what’s the use right?” he smirked at me, those deep brown eyes that’s staring at me. I can’t believe that this guy feels the same. He’s like my male version, I was shock. I was sad, it breaks my heart seriously.

“How about you? You’re y, pretty, quirky, and witty, fun what else? Hmm kind, intelligent, has a very beautiful voice damn all the compliments ok? Ha-ha but you don’t have the one you love right?”

“Ok you got me, stop it ok? It hurts already so don’t blab about it even more” I said and looked at the ground avoiding those eye contacts that can make me cry.

“its, ok. Maybe he’s not the one, or you never told him that you like him”

“nahh, he won’t feel the same. I know that he might like someone else. So why bother his head right?”

“hmm same, I won’t tell her also. She might not feel the same too. Anyways need to go noona, gotta talk with CL some business to do”

“yeah sure” he stood up and wipes his head

“you’re not coming?” I shook my head “ok, night, take care” he left me sitting there. A tear drops in my eye. I guess it’s too heavy to carry, but I don’t know what to do anymore. I love him, but he doesn’t love me back.