The Condition

Say It Again For Me

"We cant be together, you know that!"

 

HUH?! luhan is shocked. He knew and its very clear to him what they're talking about. and at the moment he wanted to just DIE.

 

His body began to be too heavy for him. The last thing he wanted is to keep on listening to the argument he wished he had not put himself to listen. He wanted to rest and maybe cry himself to sleep. He wanted to get out of here, in Seoul and out of JongIn's life or maybe just out of JongIn's background. His mom is right. JongIn is not the right guy, he had gone way over the edge. JongIn is just a fantasy, he's a star that a plain, delusional, ordinary guy like Lu Han will never ever ever be with. He's such a big idiot and he's so old to be one, seriously. He's been so disappointed to himself.

 

But just when he was about to sneak away, heavy footsteps came a little bit too fast for Lu han's liking. Its Kyungsoo, he's walking out and away from a dejected, broken hearted JongIn.

His feet moved itself to hide in a big vase nearby.

The last thing he wanted is to get caught, that would be so awkward that why even his breathing he's managing to stop but his heart, its so loud that he thought Kyungsoo would hear it pumping but thank God the man's out of sight and out of the office now.

 

He stood away from the vase to the door exhaling heavily' distracted too much that he forgot JongIn is still in the room and on his way out too. That's why he was almost no, absolutely horrified when two strong hands pin him to the wall. Great.                                                                                                                              Now he has been caught.

 

His friends back in China have always been so amazed how good he is in reading emotions just by looking in what others are telling as the door to every individual's soul, Eyes. but the pair of the man infront of him, he cant quite reflect. Its dark, Its full of everything, its different, its deep that it gives an aching head to Lu Han. But LuHan knew one thing and one thing only, its lacking happiness, its lacking even the tiniest bit of brightness, Its all just darkness and sadness.

 

JongIn's grip tightened when he started to talk. Discomfort, anger, and annoyance dominating his tone when Lu Han broke the silence. "I heard everything" Lu Han told him, its a whisper, its full of everything that had gotten JongIn over the edge, and its almost scary in all different ways but JongIn is JongIn and he's not one to get scared by a poor little eavesdropper.

 

"What do you want?!" JongIn asked looking Lu Han straight in the eyes as if the answer is imprinted on those pretty orbs of the boy.

 

He didn’t  know what's gotten into him but the moment he had taken a peak at those dark eyes he knew he wanted to change everything, he wanted to help JongIn, he wanted to protect him. He once read in a magazine that the color black is a weak color, it might be used as a symbol of evilness or badness but black is also a sign of weakness, of hopelessness and what he saw in JongIn’s eyes is a fading color of black. Fading colors are always the ugliest.

 

“I wont tell a single person of what I know only if you grant a single request” he looked back at JongIn, will and strength showing in his eyes like a fire ablaze. It’s a strong fire and JongIn’s beginning to burn. Its tempting but JongIn is never a fairy godmother of a Cinderella like this demanding he’s facing right now. So he smirked but he asked anyway. “hmmh.. Im not in for a blackmail princess but let’s hear about your little request there.”

 

Okay. Breath in, breath out. Lu Han, CALM THE DOWN. Its not the time to spazz and be all so girly in this ing situation! But that smirk that y smirk is making him insane and to think that its directed only to him didn’t help at all. He coughs a little before answering. This is it Lu Han. This is it. Don’t ruin this chance to be with him.

 

“Well, be my boyfriend.” Lu Han told JongIn almost as straight as a ruler. Then he smiled oh so widely hoping that JongIn wont see how the sides of his mouth quiver at this point and how tense and pressure his insides are feeling right now. A part of Lu Han wanted to just back away and smash a bottle to his head but another portion of him says not to, its all said and done, no turning back, he’ll only look more desperate of a man when he take back everything. Besides, he’s only doing this for JongIn, stay positive Lu Han. Just stand still and whole, don’t ever melt and just hope for the best.

 

JongIn is a star and everyone wants to date him and be with him. He got confessed to very many times before and this, this guy here has so much guts to blackmail him to be his boyfriend. He’s beyond annoyed and weirded out by this guy but he cant actually let his feelings for his teacher be publicized. He loves the man so much but he loves his family the same. He wont risk anything just because of this stupid boy, even the career he has will be in chaos when this man started spilling everything.

 

 

Lu Han felt his body shiver as JongIn’s breath tickle its way to his ear, he know he’ll  be a walking tomato if this continues but then again its Kim ing, the Love of his Life JongIn so why not. Lu Han felt a little bit uncomfortable when JongIn began to whisper phrase by phrase to him. “I’ll participate in your little play for awhile but remember this, you will never gain a thing in this stupid game of yours, I’ll sure make this a hell until you yourself cant take it anymore. This is not a movie, princess and I will never, ever like you.”

 

Lu Han is not the type to cry infront of anyone else so thank goodness JongIn left right after that. He’s suppose to leave also because there’s no point of staying but he can’t seem to move. He’d been glued on the spot there and he cant also stop crying. He knew all of that very well and he has made himself ready by that ever since this all began but hearing it and experiencing it was a different thing, it hurts three times more.

 His world is clashing, turning, spinning, in his head and he wanted to just explode and be gone with the wind. He wanted to stop the deal and forever rest in peace with his mouth shutted but he remembered this is for JongIn anyway and if being in hell will help him fix JongIn for the better then

He would gladly burn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

Im sorry guys. I wanted this chapter to be long but  I cant TT. Im too lazy xDD

So, what do you think of the story? Please tell me and maybe share ideas that will help this story grow because honestly, I think its tooooooooo booooooringgg and I wanted to cry. L Help me, please help me. LOOOOOL.

Omygosh. A hell? JongIn is being rude. I know.~

Kai: Im not rude!

Me: yes you are!!

Kai: but Lu Han, he’s black mailing me TT

Lu Han: because I love you~ :*

ME: YAAAH! WHY ARE YOU TWO AT THE AUTHOR’S NOTE!!!!!!! ITS MY TIME TO SHINE! YOU GUYS!! HMMPT..

Guys, don’t mind Kkamjong and Lu Han there and please COMMENT! I love comments! xDD See ya next chapter. Buh-bye! :* (P.S. As usual, Im too lazy to look for grammar errors so don’t be surprised if it has a lot. Kekeke)