I want you for myself

Say It Again For Me

“will you be my boyfriend?”

Kai asked Lu Han with all sincerity and affection. He’d been wanting to propose for so long now and he thought this is the right time.

They are sitting face to face in what’s suppose to be a dinner date turning to an unexpected proposal and Lu Han is at the verge of breaking down, He’s very happy so he answered a delightful “yes” to the man who’s now kneeling infront of him.

Kai cried a little bit also and so he place a necklace at Lu’s neck then face the man’s now red face.

“I Love you” is all he can utter at the beauty infront of him. “I love you too, so much” and slowly their faces got closer and closer…………..

 

 

“LUHAN! GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW!”

.

.

.

.

WHAT?

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Oh crap. He’s been dreaming again?! He fell asleep at Mrs. Park’s Math Class…. Again.

Of all classes, why Math class? Why? He  failed that class in the 1st period and he cant fail it again tha 2nd time around. His mother sure as hell will bring him back to China.

 

This is Lu Han, a Chinese brought by love here at Seoul’s best School for Secondary Students owned by the family of his prince charming, the Kim’s.

Kim JongIn or Kai is a popular teen model overseas.

When LuHan first saw him. He knew that he’s the one for him. Kai is perfect, he’s y, he’s smart, he’s handsome, he’s Everything.

2 years, he spent two ing years buying Kai's magazines, stalking Kai in the internet, going to all Kai's fanmeeting and magazine signing in China  and so he decided that he wanted the younger for himself.

Elders say that you should follow your dreams and listen to your heart.

He flew to Korea to study at Kai’s school as a 3rd year student and his mother had been opposing the idea up until the flight date.

 

"please, just stop it Kai!"

Wait. did the shout says Kai? O my gosh. Out of curiosity, oh well, its Kai so why not check what's happening. He went inside the room, he's lucky the door is unlock. The room turned out to be Mr. Do KyungSoo, the youngest (but still older that any student) teacher in School's office and the teacher is talking to his baby JongIn. grrr.

"We cant be together, you know that!"

HUH?! luhan is shocked. He knew and its very clear to him what they're talking about. and at the moment he wanted to just DIE.

 

 

___________________________________

 

first chapter for all of you KAILU SHIPPERS!..

do share what you think of it. I would love any kinds of comment! Just be a little gentle okay! LOL.

AWOOOOOOOOOO~