chapter six

"Master"

I'm in Japan again. Its the sixth time I've been here in a three month range, I've searched everywhere.

When my master used to come home, he would tell me all his favorite places in Japan, from Tokyo to the gardens, and Ive searched them all...

I know that master was in ICU care for some time after I was taken because Youngbae sent me a letter. I cried when I recieved it. It said what had happened and that my master might live and it ended with, "Goodbye, I'm not sure when we will get to speak again my friend, but we will miss you, for now we have to move to make sure master stays in good health, for he will be released soon."

After that I cried some more.

I am giving up, I have no more money to travel, I have no more hope, I am just giving up.
I collaps on to a sidewalk bench sobbing silently, "Ill never find him, Jiyong oppa!" I cried then quietly,"master..."

Suddenly the world went black, gentle hands covered my eyes, a scent that brought back safe and happy memories wafted to my nose.

Then, a smooth voice drifted to my ears, "Call me master."

That was all I needed to hear to turn and run into the open arms of the man with the honey dripped eyes and gummy smile.
     

Ok, Im really sorry but this is the ending of my story and, its really really short.  It had to be this way because Im just not very good at endings. :/