Try and Try( Chapter 1)

T-ara N4 & CNBlue's love story ^^

Title: Try and Try

Characters: T-ARA N4, CNBLUE, Exo

Writer: HyoRoro

~This story is continued from Don't Worry! I am Here~

Enjoy reading ^_^And I am so sorry for mistakes in this story.

Thanks

*** We aren't anti. We got this from roleplayer's life just for fun***


 

 

People thought that after married their relationship would be stronger. Most girls wished to get married with the man whom she loved. Eunjung and Minhyuk were in relationship as a lover years ago and now they got married. Their love’s life was sweet and happy since started which was different from a weird lover, Park Jiyeon and Lee Jungshin. Jungshin was a gentleman who respected to the girl too much and he was a kind of shy person. Still, he received love from most girls too in school because of his handsome tall figure as flower boy. Park Jiyeon was a girl who always ignored about men who tried to woo her. There were a lot of handsome boys such as Kim Myungsoo who was the most popular boy that be loved by a lot of girls, he asked Jiyeon to be his girlfriend, she still ignored him and said she didn’t like the most famous boy. She didn’t see he was handsome into her eyes and she didn’t like the over-confident man as him. Myungsoo was embarrassed and changed school. And there were many more. Jiyeon was pretty with the naughty face, but her inside was different. At the outside was strong, but inside was so weak. She liked a man whose face was gentle and was unique to her. Her hobbies were always different from other people. She would like to chase what she liked, more than the things ran to her. Something that people liked a lot, she disliked. Lee Jungshin was the man whom Jiyeon was interested in. She tried many times to be near him. Actually Jungshin was her crush since she was 12 years old. She knew that Jungshin didn’t love her, but what she could so was to be near him, she felt happy to be with him even he tried to escape many times. Everyone always asked her why did you love this cold man? People said the thing ran to you easily didn’t have enough value, the rare thing to get was the most valuable one. Try and try will be successful…. Will Jiyeon and Jungshin get married if their love was so strange and hard to get?


Jiyeon’s POV


Finally, Eunjung unnie got married with her dream boy, Kang Minhyuk. Honestly, I was envy about their love. They always cared each other. If one was angry, one tried to comfort. Oppositely, if I was angry, Jungshin always walked away and I was the one who followed him._. I was so pitiful. My life wasn’t warm as other people since I was young. When I was 8 years old till now I didn’t receive warm taking care from my parents as other children. Sometimes, I cried alone after I heard that they always had dinner with their families. I always ate alone. Now, I had a boyfriend, I still ate alone. I hadn’t known why I loved this man too much since he always made bitter and embarrassing thing to me. He used to refuse my chocolate box when I was 12 years old. When I was 18 years old, I chased him again. And his characters weren’t changed. I had never thought I had him as my boyfriend nowadays. Should I tell you my story?


It started from…


-Flashback-
3rd person’s POV


Jungshin was playing basketball alone. In the whole area was quiet and no one there since it was Sunday evening in college.
“Jungshin oppa… you are still here? “ A blonde hair girl with y mini jeans asked. She was known by people as y girl in this college, Kim Hyuna.

“Oh… why are you still here too? “Jungshin frowned as stepping backward when Hyuna went closer to him.
“Hyuna was bored and wanted to play around in our college’s area. And I saw you so I bought you a bottle of water kkk “she gave a bottle of fresh water to Jungshin.
“Oh… thanks hehe. But you are a lady, you shouldn’t stay in here alone “Jungshin took it from Hyuna and drank it. They went to sit on a bench near a garden.
“I wasn’t here alone…”Hyuna looked at Jungshin with attractive eyes.
“W-who else? “Jungshin stuttered.
“With you, oppa kkk”she moved closer to Jungshin, but Jungshin moved away from her.
“Ah… You are a lady. You shouldn’t sit near a man like this. If someone sees us, they will talk bad about us. “Jungshin gulped palely.
“Why? We didn’t do bad thing. Am I that disgusting that oppa needed to move away from me like this?”Hyuna huffed.
“No no, But It’s not good to sit near me like this. “Jungshin shook his hands.
“Oh… it is ok. Because you are a good boy. No one talked bad about you. I am so tired, oppa…”she laid her head to Junsghin’s shoulder that made him shocked and moved away quickly.
“waeyo~~~Oppa! “Hyuna huffed again.
“I am so shy, I can’t sit near a lady like this. “
“Don’t be shy, oppa. You are so cute.” She pinched Jungshin’s cheek before held Jungshin’s hand tightly and laid her head to his shoulder. Jungshin’s face turned to pale and looked around if there was someone could take him away from this girl.
“Don’t do like this, Hyuna… where is your boyfriend? “Junhshin knew that this girl had a boyfriend who was in boy group, Beast.
“Don’t talk about him. He made me hurt so much. Mind you comfort me?”Hyuna started her fake crying that made Jungshin more in hard time.
“What if come and see us? He will be confused. “
“Lets him be. Because I don’t love him now. I love you, oppa “
“What? I’m sorry, Hyuna. I already had a girlfriend.” Jungshin excused.
“Lair, oppa. You don’t have girlfriend. Because you never dated a girl. Date with me, oppa” she held Jungshin’s neck.
“Haaaa! “

 


“What the heck is this? I didn’t go to school without permission 6 sessions, he punished me to clean the toilet on Sunday -_- dawn teacher… “ A girl in pony tailed hair walked out from the college’s building tiredly. She didn’t notice that there was someone looked at her from distance.


“She is my girlfriend! Don’t try to chase me again, Hyuna. Go back to your boy. “Suddenly Jungshin went to Jiyeon who had just finished her cleaning.


“W-what? “Jiyeon looked to Hyuna to Jungshin innocently.
“Huh? Are you kidding me, oppa? She is a cleaner. Isn’t she? “ Hyuna pointed to Jiyeon.
“She is…”
“Huh? Who is the cleaner? Me? Or you, Hyuna y lady? Or you are busy wooing with the man till judge person as cleaner? “Jiyeon cut off Jungshin’s speech and moved her sleeves up.
“W-what? Dawn crazy girl! Who woo whom? I can’t believe that you are Jungshin oppa’s girlfriend. Look at you…. Clothes not closthes…with the disgusting smelt from your body “

Hyuna looked at Jiyeon with disgusted and made Jiyeon’s temper upper and upper as a train’s smoke.


“You! “
“Stop it, Jiyeon.”Jungshin stopped them before there was a fight.


“Oppa… tell me she isn’t your girlfriend “Hyuna held Jungshin’s hand, but he pulled away.
“Listen to me, Hyuna. She is my girlfriend. I love her by heart not her smelling or beauty. I love the way she is. And I went here with her, my lovely lady. “Jungshin said coldly without notice that Jiyeon was excited till her heart would fly away.
“Let’s go, Jiyeon “Jungshin dragged Jiyeon away.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh “Hyuna shouted.

 

Jungshin was walking along the road with Jiyeon who was smiling widely.
“Where is your house? I will walk you home. It’s night already. “
“Is it real, that I am your girlfriend? Hehe “Jiyeon looked up to Jungshin with bling eyes shyly.
“Since when you are my girlfriend? I just needed you to fake Hyuna to stop her following me. “He said without looking at Jiyeon who was disappointed with Jungshin’s speech.
“But I want to be your girlfriend too xD You already knew that I loved you years ago “
“I know you are that girl with running nose. Hey? What did you do to make you smell like this? “Jungshin covered his nose.
“I just finished cleaning toilets. “ Jiyeon puffed her cheeks.
“Are you a cleaner as Hyuna said? You had part-time job? “
“Ya! I was punished by teacher…”
“Don’t walk near me. You are a lady and I am a man. We can’t walk near like this. “
“Then you can think that I am a man as you.”


“Are they really lover? Wow! I couldn’t believe that Jungshin is blind to love that girl “
A group of students were overcrowded in a table and gossiped about the people in the photo.
“Give it to me!” The short haired girl grabbed the photo and ran quickly to the girl who was eating sleepily at cafeteria.
“ya! You! Park Jiyeon! “ She laid her on the chair almost the chair break.
“What’s wrong, unnie? “ Jiyeon said with mouth filled by rice.


“Since when you and Jungshin are in relationship? “ Eunjung whispered before showing the photo to Jiyeon.
BRusss!
Rice in Jiyeon’s mouth was burst to Eunjung’s face after she saw the photo.
“Who take it? Who?? Who???? “Jiyeon hit the table and held photo tremble.
“I don’t know. I will kill the person who took it for you.” Eunjung wiped her face with tissues.
“No, if I know, I wanted to treat that person with delicious food hahaha. I want to say thanks to that person xD “Jiyeon’s face was brightly fresh. She hugged the photo with excited.
“Jungshin will be my official boyfriend.”
“Huh? “Eunjung frown innocently.

Jungshin laid his face to the table tiredly after he went into the music room.
“Jungshin… did you see the photo? “Minhyuk help his sticks.
“I know… “
“You seem like no reaction with this. Are you two really in a relationship? “Minhyuk still asked.
“I am tired, can you stop asking me about this? It’s annoying. “Jungshin messed his hair.
“I think she is cute. I used to hear that she was a girl who beloved by every men. She also tried to flirt with you too. Did she flirt you successfully? “He still kept asking.
“If I caught who took the photo, I will kill that person. “
“Go to kill photograph hunters, they are your fan and worked in a news agency. Hahaha. I really pity her. You should accept her love. “
“Honestly, she is also cute… “ Jungshin said softly.
“Ya,ya,ya maknae is in love now hahaha. “
“I just said. “
“Love her, then I can be near Eunjung noona *w* “
“Dawn Minhyuk….”


Jungshin and Jiyeon’s relationship was known to the whole college and Seoul. They didn’t know that they were in fake relationship. Jungshin and Jiyeon always walked together, but they never held hands as other lovers.
“Oppa~~ Ji wants Ice-cream “ Jiyeon held Jungshin’s hand, but he moved away.
“Don’t be like this. I am so shy. Just go and buy, no need to tell me “
“Oppa, aren’t we lover? You should be sweet to me. I want you to be sweet with me. “ Jiyeon huffed.
“We are just…”he looked around then pulled Jiyeon out from cafeteria.
“I know we are just in fake relationship… “Jiyeon said in low tone that made Jungshin’s heart hurt without reason.
“Ok, what do you want from me? “
“I want sweet, I want sweet “
“Got it, I will buy sugar for you “
“Pabo!>_< “Jiyeon hit Jungshin’s head.
“Ouch! Why did you hit me? “Jungshin rubbed his head.
“Nothing! “ She walked away.
“Aigoo… I don’t know what she wanted exactly…”


Jiyeon was sitting alone again at the bench in the garden. She was waiting for Jungshin. She was surprised that Jungshin said he wanted to date her.
“Ji… I give you “ Jungshin popped in front of Jiyeon with a bunch of flowers.
“You give me, oppa?”Jiyeon was freeze and excited his action.
“Yes “Jungshin smiled.
“Thank you,oppa. “ Jiyeon smiled with blushed and took it shyly.
“Do you like it? “Jungshin smiled sweetly.
“Yes, I like it a lot,oppa. “
“I am glad that you like it. I am just back from a neighbour’s funeral, so I asked for a bunch of flowers in there from them after they finished the ceremony. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, so I took them for you ^_^a  “
“…”Jiyeon’s smiling still stayed on her face, but her heart broke into pieces. She slowly smiled sarcastically to Jungshin.
“Ha-ha-ha... You are so romantic,oppa… “ She threw the bunch of flowers to Jungshin’s face before she walked away.
“Aigoo… this girl really… I’m always wrong :/ “Jungshin scratched his head.

“Wahahahaha! “Eunjung laughed hard after knew about Jungshin and Jiyeon.
“I think Jiyeon unnie has strong face kkk. “Dani said.
“Jungshin is her dream boy,so she won’t give up. She always said try and try. Hahaha Poor Ji Ji “


Bang!!!
Jiyeon went into the room and dropped her bag on table.
“What are you both talking about?-_- “ Jiyeon glared the two girls.
“Nothing.. hehe”Dani
“I am talking about Minhyuk was trying to chase me kkkk. He is so cute. “
“Stop talking about your love with that small eyed man. I felt wanna vomit-_- “Jiyeon laid head to table.
“Dani-ah~someone is jealous unnie kkkk “ Eunjung talked to Dani.
“Cih! I won’t give up. Try and Try, will be successful! “
“Sleep and Dream, try and try in your dream hahaha “Eunjung teased Jiiyeon again.
“I think you shouldn’t continue this relationship. He hurts you so much. I never see you happy. You lost weight a lot-_- “ Dani said.
“No Shin, No Ji -_- You know? “ Jiyeon got up and walked away.
“Aigoo… Ji unnie can’t be corrected now. “ Eunjung said.


“I think so-_-“ Dani.



Jiyeon was cried silently at the garden in the school after she was tired with chasing Jungshin.

He always ignored her and never cared about her. He said he liked Jiyeon because she was staying in the same room with Hyomin who was his bias. Sometimes, he called her crazy because, he felt annoyed with her face.
“Jiyeon… don’t cry. If he doesn’t love you, be my girl. I am a single boy with kind heart. Don’t adore that man so much. He acted as if he was the only man. “Sehun kneel down in front of Jiyeon with a bunch of roses that made she frowned and felt annoyed when Sehun talked bad about Jungshin.
“Are you sure? But I am Jungshinn’s girlfriend “ Jiyeon said as having a glance to Jungshin who walked pass by.
“I don’t care if you have boyfriend or not. I can’t stand to see you are sad because of him like this. He always act to you. “
“Don’t blame him. He is a good man that I love. He ran away, I would chase him “She said sadly.
“ Don’t act so clumsy, Jiyeon. I don’t know why you are so silly like this. “he got up.
“Yes, I am clumsy to love him. But my heart is only for him. “
“Cih, crazy girl. You are so blind to love that man. You dare to refuse the handsome man as me. You crazy girl! “ Sehun blamed Jiyeon.
“Are you blaming me? “Jiyeon frown. She never thought that Sehun was a man who blamed lady like this.
“Ya~how can you blame a lady like this? “Suddenly Jungshin went in.
“Oh, Your boyfriend is here. You man! I have right to balme. My mouth used to blame, why? Wanna fight? “Sehun went closer to face Jungshin.
“She is just my partner not my girlfriend. You should keep your mouth to eat rice. You wasn’t a gentleman. “ Jungshin shot back.
“…”Jiyeon was in silent and hurt so much when Jungshin said she wasn’t his girlfriend.
“See? He said you are not his girlfriend. I really pity on you, crazy girl. “ Sehun continued blaming Jiyeon. Her tear filled in the eyes.
“! Stop barking as a dog. I dislike Exo. You are so rude. “
“What? Your face is so girly as a gay,  that called gentleman? Hahaha I bet you never kissed your girlfriend. Let me kiss her. “ Sehun pulled Jiyeon, but Jungshin pushed him hard to the grasses. Jiyeon looked at them palely with Jungshin’s action. If he didn’t love her, why did he care about this?
“ you,Jungshin! You dared to push me? Wanna fight? “Sehun tugged Jungshin’s shirt up.
“A gentleman won’t act as you. I don’t wanna fight with a kid with high temper as you, boy. “ Jungshin still talked to him coldly.


“You!”Sehun was about to box Jungshin’s face, Jiyeon stopped them.


“Stop it now! “Jiyeon cried.
“Do you approve to be my girlfriend,Jiyeon? “ Sehun smiled. Jungshin looked at Jiyeon quietly.
“Oppa… what will you do, I approve to be his girlfriend? “Jiyeon looked at Jungshin.
“…”he kept quiet. But we could see the sadness in his eyes. He himself didn’t know why so much hurt like this.
“He said you aren’t his girlfriend, so no need to ask him. Be my girlfriend, Jiyeon “Sehun walked to her, but Jungshin walked acrossed him to pull Jiyeon’s hand first. It was the first time that he held Jiyeon’s hand.
“Go with me “he said coldly.
“ Jungshin! “Jiyeon covered and looked frustrate as Sehun punched Jungshin to the face.
They fought. But Jungshin didn’t fight back. He still kept his gentleman character.

“Wow! I have never seen the real drama like this! Oh my god. Today is Yongwa oppa’s birthday. What a good day! Haha “Eunjung went to near Jiyeon with popcorn.
“Unnie T,T what to do? “ Jiyeon hugged Eunjung.
“Don’t worry, just watch together. “
“Ya! Ham Eunjung, Do you want to eat the slap from Jiyeon? “ Suddenly Sehun blamed Eunjung.
“What? ._. “Eunjung continue eating.
“Unnie, I wanna eat too T_T I am so pitiful “ Jiyeon sobbed and grabbed popcorn from Eunjung as the two boys kept fighting….


-In hospital-
“Aigoo… How pity he is -_-“Minhyuk said as caressing Eunjung’s shoulder.
“Ouch… be gentle… “Jungshin said when Jiyeon was curing his bruise on the lip in the room.
“I’m sorry, oppa… hik hik “Jiyeon sobbed.


“Don’t be crazy. You made me stress so much when you are crying. “Jungshin said.

“I could see my maknae can have a sweet time now. “Minhyuk smiled as watching the two people from outside.
“Yes, I really pity on Sehun… “
“He hit Jungshin, why do you pity on that rude man? “


“Because… “
“Where? ICU room? Oh my god! My maknae! “Kris ran into the hospital.
“You meant…”Minhyuk raised an eyebrow.
“Jungshin made Sehun’s heart attack with his cold words ---_---“

-To be continued-