I'm waiting for you -completed-

T-ara N4 & CNBlue's love story ^^

I’m waiting for you

Main Characters: CN Blue Lee Jonghyun & T-ara Kim Dani

Purpose: Welcome Dani to our T-ara N4 ^^

Characters: T-ara N4 AND CN Blue

One shut start!!!!

 

 

“What are you saying? Lee Areum??” a white man looks at a beautiful lady who is sitting on the sofa in front of him in the living room. They seem ignore someone who is standing to look at them secretly..

Their relationship which has been for 3 years will be cut by a man whose name’s Kim Kwangsoo, Lee Areum’s adopted father. He’s fed her since she was a child so that why Lee Areum has to follow his purpose all time. Evenly this time, Kim Kwangsoo asked her to break with Lee Jonghyun who is her boyfriend and she is going to marry with her fiancé who is in USA for Kim Kwangsoo’s business.

Kim Kwangsoo has four adopted daughters such as, Ham Eunjung, Park Hyomin, Park Jiyeon and Lee Areum and his own daughter is Kim Dani. He always uses his adopted daughters for business as last year, he marked Eunjung to marry with a man whose name’s Kang Minhyuk. He is an owner of famous restaurant and Kim Kwangsoo wanted to contact them for business so much so that why He gave her to him without asking her feeling. As a good result, after Eunjung married him they are happy together. Because Minhyuk is also a kind man and he’s nice to her. After that, Kim Kwangsoo wanted to be a partner with FNC Company so he asked Hyomin to marry with Jung Yonghwa who is Master Han Seungho’s nephew last 2 months. He always completes his purpose by using his daughters. And now, it’s Areum’s turn. She has to marry in USA.

“I’m sorry.. oppa..” she cries softly

“I will stop him by myself..” Jonghyun stands up quickly but Areum faster moves to be in front of him first.

“Don’t make it trouble.. Don’t hate my dad.. Don’t touch my family.. I want to marry with him by myself.. You know he is a rich man.. I’m happy to be with him..”

“Yah.. Am not I rich? If he needs those money, I can pay it too..” Jonghyun yells loudly

“But oppa, it’s my dad’s purpose.. I’m happy to do it.. However, can I ask you one thing? Oppa?”

“Areum…!”

“Please take care Dani for me.. she always be with me all time as her habit. If she doesn’t have me, she would be alone.. because appa is always busy, he has no time to look after her and also my siblings.. Jiyeon unnie wouldn’t look after Dani.. so she will has problem in her studying.. Oppa please..! our love would be continue in next life..” Areum tries to keep her tear and runs out quickly.

Jonghyun doesn’t move out. He is only looking at the door sadly. He really wants to move his mouth and calls her name but he can’t do it. It’s Areum’s choosing.. Why? It’s hurt so much..

………………………

2 months later

 

Dani Pov:

Awww… I’m really sleepy with this subject so much >.,< I move myself hardly and walk away from the desk tiredly. I’m doing homework for tomorrow. It’s really hard for me >.,<’ but if I don’t do it. Teacher will blame me tomorrow.

“Why don’t you do your homework?” suddenly bad Oppa come into my room quickly.

He is a man who My Areum unnie asked him to look after me before she went to USA. Firstly, I have been living in the big villa which has only me in there. I was lonely because there is no body care about me. ._. Eunjung unnie and Hyomin unnie have already left home after they got married. There is only Jiyeon unnie. But she always ignores me. Luckily, my dad approved me to live with Jonghyun oppa. However, Jonghyun oppa is also his friend’s son too. He is also close to our family. But I don’t know why Dad broke him and unnie. -.,- Or he did it because of needing?

“Oppa.. Dani have headache so much.. Dani can’t do it well..” I perform in front of him again.

Because he always approves to me all time when I do this face to me xD You know? Honestly, he is my dream man even our ages are so far.. lol

“Don’t lie me.. hurry up.. finish your homework first.. then you will able to sleep..”

Ahhh.. why is he nasty like this? ._. Or today he is not alright.

“Oppa… T_T” I hug him warmly

“Please be kid to help Dani to do this homework.. if I can’t do it well, teacher will hit me.. oppa..” I turn on to look at her pale face pitifully

“Why don’t you try to do it? Damn… this child.. come here..” he moves out from me and goes to sit on my chair.

“Take another chair here.. I will explain you only this time.. okay? Don’t be lazy again..”

“Okay.. Oppa always kind to Dani hehe..” I downs to kiss his cheek and then run to take the chair quickly.

“This math is like this..(HJYR&&(*SST..” he is explaining me. But I can’t move my eyes from his charm face well. Why does his skin so white like this? ._. and I am black :’( if I am white as Areum unnie, will he love me? ;D

“Hey? Why are you looking at me? -_- Just look it..”

“Okay oppa… xD”

………………..

Today, Jonghyun oppa kindly takes to the school. He was holding my hand until we get to the school’s areal. Firstly, I feel happy so much when he takes me to my school but after I don’t feel well when, some of my female teachers are looking at my oppa. >.,<

“Yah.. Dani? Are you coming here? Oh is he your uncle?” Teacher Qri who’s never been kind like this to me before, come to be friendly to me -__- She only smiles to my oppa without looking at me.

“Teacher, he is not my uncle =_=” I tell her

“Yah.. I’m sorry Dani.. Anyway nice you see you sir.. I’m Qri, a teacher who is close to Dani.. hehe” she takes her hand up and begin to hold my oppa’s hand.

Close teacher? -_- when?

“I’m Jonghyun.. his brother.. nice to see you too teacher.. I hope you can look after her well.. Dani is not a good girl.. I’m afraid she will make annoy to you..” oppa catches her hand

“Yah.. Oppa.. You are busy right? Go out quickly..” I pull him out before Teacher Qri eats him :@

“Okay.. See you next time.. and Dani.. don’t make trouble in the school again.. Oppa don’t want to come to meet the principle again..”

“I see.. just gooooooo..” I yells softly

“Bye..” and then he is leaving while teacher Qri smiles alone and looks at his back -_-

Aigoo this teacher!

“Dani.. is he your oppa? Wow.. he is handsome..!” Jungie who is my friend comes to me happily

But I don’t feel well with his girl -_-;

“I don’t know.. Stop talking about him..!” I yell out and walk to the class quickly.

 

Break time:

At school restaurant

 

I don’t know why, they are too strange to me ._.

“Dani.. let eat this.. Teacher buy it for you..” Teacher Qri give some food to me

“Dani ha.. Teacher have some lesson to remain you about exam.. just sit near teacher..” Teacher Boram comes to take to her place.

“Okay..” I look at her book.

“Anyway. Does your oppa have girlfriend?” Teacher Boram asks me ._.

As I thought, they are kind to me because of Jonghyun oppa :@@

“He…” I want to tell

“Dani ah.. Are you here too? Heh.. Teacher is finding you..” Teacher Soyeon comes to sit near me with her ice cream.

“Do you like ice cream? Dani?” she smiles to me

Aigoo.. >.,< I really hate when they are asking about my oppa.

 

Finally, I can leave that boring school. I’m coming in to Minhyuk oppa’s restaurant as generally. Because Jonghyun oppa asks me to wait for him here and he comes to me after he finished his work.

“What do you want to eat today? Little girl..” when I get the table, Eunjung unnie comes to sit with me happily.

“Can Minhyuk oppa make fry rice? I really like his fry rice..” I smiles to her

“So you need egg or beef?” unnie asks me

“Yah.. Do you know which food can make me grow up faster? =_=”

“Why you need that little girl?” she pulls my cheek a bit and laughs

“Because I want to protect Jonghyun oppa..”

“Aya.. Dani -_-” Unnie look at me palely

“hehe.. XD”

“Okay.. I am ordering him for you..” unnie walks to the kitchen quickly.

10 minutes later

 

Minhyuk oppa brings the fry rice to me with his friendly smile.

“Hello Dani.. Here you are..” he takes it on the table

“How lucky am i? Master of the restaurant makes and brings the food to me..” I laugh at him.

“Because you are our special girl..” he pokes my nose a bit.

“Emm.. why didn’t unnie come to talk with me?” I am looking for her

“She is pregnant .. so she can’t be harder.. Now she is sleeping”

“Really? Aww.. Why doesn’t she tell me? ._.”

“She is tired now.. ;)) okay girl.. let eat this. Jonghyun said he will come to take you in 30 minutes..”

“Okay Oppa… ^^”

………………………………

It’s a cold night. Jonghyun oppa and I are walking across the quiet way together. He is holding my hand and it makes I feel warm so much. Ahh.. when will I grow up? I really want to be a real lady in front of him so much…

“Oppa.. Dani hurt legs so much.. let carry Dani :D” I shake his arm. Oppa turns to look at me softly and then pokes my forehead a bit.

“Pobo.. You are really a lazy child..” he blames me and then sits in front of me.

“Come on..”

“Yeah..” I quickly down to hug his neck and he starts carrying me.

It’s along walking but I’m not bored with this time. Because I am staying on his back and it makes me happy so much..

I can smell his lovely perfume and It makes my heartbeat faster and faster.. ahhh.. So Lovely >.,<

“Oppa…”

“Emmm?”

“Do you think, what kind a girl Dani is?” I move to close his ear

“Bad girl..”

“Aww.. Oppa >.,<” I hit his neck..

“Ouy.. Babo.. Oppa will throw you to the garbage.. if you are still like this..”

“Aww.. I will tell Unnie that you hurt me so much T__T” I cry

“Aigoo.. this child..”

“I’m not a child.. Oppa.. 4 years later, Dani will be 18 years -_-”

“It’s the future =_=”

“When Dani will be 18 years, Dani will be beautiful as Areum unnie xD what do you think?”

“Think what? This child.. You are speaking what I can’t understand now.. -.,-”

“Awwww.. Will you wait until I grow up oppa? :/ ”

“Why? -_- wait what?”

“When I grow up and I will be beautiful..”

“And then..?”

“Will you ask me marry? :D”

“Huh? Are you alright..? this child.. >.,< Don’t play too much.. we get home now.. come down..” he says softly

“No, take me to my room.. Oppa.. Dani don’t want to walk >.,<” I play his hair

“This little girl!” he breathes tiredly and begin climbing the ladder slowly. He opens the room and takes me to the bed slowly.

“That’s all.. Can I go out? Little princess..” he looks at me charmingly

“Move here.. I want Night Kiss from you :D jub jub..”

“Crazily >.,<” he pokes my forehead

“Ahhh.. Oppa.. I want.. please.. so I can’t sleep well :((”

“Okay okay..” he downs to kiss my forehead slowly

“I want here.. not forehead.. >.,<” I point my mouth

“Go to die..” he pulls my head until I fall down in the bed and he works out quickly..

Ahhh.. he is so cute :D Oppa please wait for Dani.. only 4 years.. I will be grow up hehe..

 

Next Day

Today, Jonghyun oppa takes me to his company together because it’s my day off and he doesn’t want I stay alone at home too. so that why he takes me here.

Jonghyun oppa is a song writer in FNC Company. His dad is also an owner of this company too so that why he always helps him to look for this.

“Dani.. sit here.. Oppa, will go to meeting in the room.. Don’t go everywhere..” he smiles to me

“Okay ^^” I smile to him and then he leaves away.

I’m only sitting and looking at another idols who are walking across me..

“Dani..?” suddenly Jungshin oppa comes to me quickly after he sees me

“Hello oppa  nice to see you here.. ^^” I smiles to him

“Aigoo.. Nice to see you too.. Are you waiting for Jonghyun hyung?” he sits near me

“Nae~ And Oppa.. Don’t you have any works to do? =_=”

“Huh?”

“I saw everyone is walking quickly.. but it’s only you.. is sitting here.. it seems you are useless idol..”

“Aww.. Dani :///” he shocks

“Hehe Dani is kidding to oppa xD”

“Good then.. -_-; I just want to ask you clearly one story..”

“Okay..”

“I heard that your sister who hasn’t not married..”

“Jiyeon unnie?”

“Yes.. Do you know what her phone number is?”

“Huh? -__- Oppa.. Are you alright? She is so mean and nasty.. If you don’t strong enough.. you should stay away from her… >.,<”

“Aigoo.. I can’t stay away from her.. Please give her number to me..”

“Oppa.. Are you sure with her?” I can’t believe that a nice man as him would fall in love with my meanie unnie >.,<

“Sure what? She borrowed my money and she tries to escape me all time.. I don’t feel well.. I need she repay me back.. because it’s not a little money >.,< give me her number”

“Huh? :O” aigoo.. Jiyeon unnie >.,<’’ What are you doing?

After I gave him her number, he left suddenly. -____- I never think! My unnie is like that..

 

I don’t know how long I have been waiting for Jonghyun oppa.. but I just know I have slept for 2 times already -_-;

“Hey.. Is this Jonghyun’s little girl? Seolhyun..”

“Where? Oh god..”

Some talking is near me. I turn to look at both of AOA members without feeling. They are coming to me as I can know, Kim Seolhyun and Park Chanmi

“Hey.. She is so ugly.. >.,< I can’t believe a thin girl as her can be Jonghyun’s close girl..” Seolhyun looks at me badly

“What are you talking about?” I look at her badly

“Yah.. Can you understand human language?” Seolhyun looks at me”

“WHAT??”

“Dumb girl.. You are still a child.. I think you should stay away from my oppa..”

“Hey Balloon lady.. Don’t speak Balloon work here.. I’m human not Balloon as you.. I can’t understand..”

Just saw Dani like this… Don’t think I am weak >.,<

“Yah.. Chanmi.. she called me Balloon..” She tells her friend quickly

“Because your face is big as Balloon.. if you are not balloon.. so it means you are a jar? Hahaha..” I covers my mouth while I am laughing at her

“Bad girl!!!!!!” she pull my hair strongly

“Aww.. Balloon.. >.,<” I box her face

“Damn.. crazy 1999 girl!!!!!!” he yells loudly

Awww.. 1999 is my birth year ._>>

“Damn.. 1995 Balloon..”

“Awww… Crazy girl.. Your face is really like fry banana >.,<”

“It can’t compare with you.. Balloon.. Your head is cycle as coconut :3 ”

“.. Damn.. 1999.. >.,<”

“Of course.. I am younger and oppa will love me hehe.. you can’t because you are balloon..”

“Aww..” she slaps my face loudly

“Awwwwwww…” I begin to slap her back but someone cut me first..

“Kim Dani.. What are you doing?” Jonghyun oppa comes to us

“Oppa.. She hit Seolhyun.. hil hik.. Seolhyun just come to say hello her a bit suddenly she said I am a bad girl.. I should stay away from you oppa..” she hugs Jonghyun oppa closely

“No.. Oppa she lies.. she came argue me first.. don’t believe that balloon..” I yell

“Balloon? Why are you calling her that? Dani.. just sorry her..”

“No.. Oppa.. >.,<”

“Kim Dani.. if you don’t sorry her, stop call me oppa.. I don’t have little sister’s bad as you..”

“Oppa.. You believe this balloon? T_T I hate you oppa!!!! You aren’t like my Areum unnie.. You are so bad to me… hik hik..” I quickly run out without listening to him.

 

I don’t know where should I go, I can’t think well now.. Because I miss my Areum unnie so much.. >.,< when I was with her, she always believe me all time.. she shouldn’t take me to this man.. he hurts me.. hik hik..

Oppa..! he doesn’t believe me.. that girl hurt me.. he didn’t ask this story well.. he asked me to sorry that balloon TT_TT awww………

The sky is turning to dark slowly. I am only walking alone. I don’t want to go back home.. I really want fly to USA and find Areum unnie.. :’(

I am still crying.. because I can’t keep it.. I sit on the chair at the park sadly. I wish he will comes to take me go back home. But there is nothing. Jonghyun oppa might hates me so much.. hik hik..

“Dani is hungry now.. TT__TT” I hug myself closely because the weather is cold and it makes I feel hungry again. I am like a lonely girl without family..

“Dani..” suddenly Jonghyun oppa comes to me..

Am I dreaming? He is coming.. TT___TT

“Oppa.. Dani scare it so much.. Dani will be sorry.. please don’t angry me oppa.. TT__TT” I feel regret that I was running out now..

“It’s not your fault.. it’s my mistake that I didn’t ask you well.. Chanmi already told oppa this story.. Seolhyun hurt you right?” he hugs me closely

“I don’t mind at her.. but I don’t want you yell loudly to me.. Oppa.. .:TT__TT:.”

“Okay.. my good kid..” he smiles to me

“Oppa.. Dani is hungry now.. let go back home..”

“Okay..”

“But you have to carry me.. Oppa please..” I hug his neck closely

“Okay..” he carries me up and walks out..

“Oppa… Dani Love oppa…”

“Huh??”

“Oppa.. Please wait for Dani… it’s only 4 years.. I will be grow up.. and we will marry hahaha..”

……………………..

Unknown Pov:

Jonghyun takes a little girl who has been sleeping on his back, in her bed. She looks peaceful when she is sleeping like this. He touches her forehead slowly and breathes tiredly. He doesn’t know why, since she came to his life, everything seems change secretly. Suddenly he feels she is like his relative and he can’t stay without her.

Dani is still a little girl. He can kiss and hug her like this. But he can’t image about 4 years later.. How can he stand face to face with a real lady?

Areum asked him to look after this girl.. but he is too close to him..

“I should send her to his dad back before, everything is more trouble.. but why I feel hurt when I know I can’t see her again..? Dani.. I keep her as my real sister..” Jonghyun downs to kiss her forehead for night kiss a bit and then he walks out without looking at a little girl who is opening her eyes slowly.

“He wants to leave me… :((” she says sadly

………………………..

 

1 year later

Jonghyun Pov:

 

I get up early and come to do exercise as general.. but I was stopping when I saw a litter in my little box in front of my home. As this style, I can’t image about another people out of her… Kim Dani -__-

Of course, she is living with her dad in Japan now.. but she always sends a litter for me all time. she said she’s afraid if I have another woman and leave her.. aigoo.. I feel regret about that day a bit. The day I took her to her dad back, she threatened me to take her to be his wife when she grow up -.,-

If I didn’t approve her she wouldn’t go back to her dad. I just faked her a bit but I really didn’t know she won’t give up like this >.,<

I open the litter and start reading it..

 

  • Hello oppa.. this year, Dani is already 15 years hehe.. so my dream is coming soon. I hope oppa wouldn’t look at another woman and leave Dani.. Just three years more.. :333 especially please escape from Balloon woman.. You are mine.. just tell her… Your future wife Dani..-

 

What’s a crazy child! -_-

 

One year passed:

 

  • Aww.. Dani is more beautiful now.. hehe It’s my 16 years old.. There are many men who try to woo Dani.. but Dani want to look at oppa only… -

 

One year passed

 

  • So happy.. I’m almost 18 years hehe.. now I’ve already finished high school.. and I will move to study in Korean next year.. Oppa.. You will be surprise with my skin.. I am white now hehehe…

One year passed

 

  • Oppa.. Dani.. would like to say sorry for your waiting.. Dani can find another man who loves Dani now.. I’m sorry oppa.. please forget Dani as you did to Areum unnie-

 

 

I’m almost faint with this litter -.,-; she always send me the litter and asked me don’t look at another women. Keep my eyes look at her litter only.. but now look at her… -.,- I have spent my time with her uselessly..

“Damn..” I don’t know why I feel want to fire this litter so much >.,<’

“Awww…….. Hello Sir.. Can I ask you about the way?” a tall girl comes to ask me

“I know only the way go to the hell..” I quickly come in to the home angrily

“Oppa!!!!!!” she comes in and calls me again -.,-

“Yah Do you want to borrow my toilet?” I look at her badly. Because I don’t feel well with that litter..

 “Can you tell me the way..?” she still asks boringly

“I know only the hell way..! just go to find another people and ask them.. I don’t feel well now..”

“Awww.. only that can know it.. I want to find the way where can go in to your heart… Oppa…” suddenly she hugs me closely

“You??” I shock a bit

“Kim Dani.. Your future girlfriend.. aww.. Do you surprise with my meeting? XD hahaha You are angry because of that litter right??” she looks at me softly

I can’t believe in my eyes.. How can she turn to be a real woman fast like this? O.O

“Oppa.. Oppa.. I’m coming.. Don’t forget your promising..”

“What? You can find your own boyfriend right? O.o”

“I lie you.. You are only my future man.. oppa.. Don’t try to escape... hehe I’m here.. Oppa.. we will marry soon xDDD”

“Huh? Are you kidding? -__-” aigoo I can’t believe it..!

“I’m coming to ask you marry hehe.. Oppa I’m a lady now.. not a girl as before.. you never go to the jail.. Saranghe oppa <3 xD ”

“…………….” I have nothing to talk -_- but I feel like what she said a bit.. kkkk

 

The end..

 

 

Hehe.. XD How about this story? xD lol I'm sorry for some error grammar and words.. Just enjoy reat it XDD