I Can't Lose You

Please Don't Leave

When you woke up the next morning, your eyes were puffy from all the crying last night. You turned to your side which was now empty. Of course you weren't surprised since Yongguk always left early for work. You got out of bed and checked your phone to see if you got any messages from Yongguk. There were none. You were a little disappointed, but you decided to just go to work and anticipate what Yongguk has in store for you when you get home. 

At 10:30 PM, you left to go home. You were tired and frustrated from work, but you were still anticipating what Yongguk had planned for the two of you. When you arrived home at 11:30, Yongguk was already home sitting on the couch watching TV. You were surprised that he was already home. 

You = Hey...you're home...

Yongguk = Why are you home so late?

Yongguk was finally talking to you for the first time in one month! And it seems like he was really worried as well! You finally felt relieved. You were happy. 

You = Ahh...well work ended late so yeah. 

Yongguk = Oh...okay. Well, I'm going to bed. 

 

Yongguk got up and left for the bedroom. You stood in the same place...shocked. He really didn't remember. Your heart was now hurting and in pain. You felt foolish for actually thinking that he actually cared. You then made your way to the bedroom. Yongguk yet again had his back facing you and was now asleep. You went to him. 
 
You = Oppa...get up. 
Yongguk doesn’t wake up. You then shake him lightly.
You = Oppa...oppa...please get up...
This time, Yongguk wakes up in irritation. 
Yongguk = What?! What do you want?! Can’t you see that I’m trying to sleep?!
You = Oppa...I just...
Yongguk = Just what?! Just leave me alone!!!
You were about to burst out in tears any minute now. 
You = Fine...I’ll leave you alone...but before that...
Yongguk = What now...
Yongguk was tired and he really just wanted to go back to sleep.
You = ...do you know what today is?
Yongguk = It’s Thursday...15 minutes till Friday. Now will you stop asking me 
such useless questions?!
You = ...is that it?
 
 
Yongguk = What is it?! What do you want?! Just tell me! I’m really tired! Why can’t you just be more understanding that I’m just really super tired from work!!! I Just leave me alone! 
You = ...is that really what you want?
Yongguk = Yes!!! Now can you let me go back to sleep?!
You hesitated.
 
You = Oppa...
You started to cry...tears were falling down from your eyes...your knees began to feel weak. 
Yongguk = What now...? I thought I said to leave me alone...
You’ve had enough. 
You = Fine! You want me to leave you alone?! I’ll leave you alone! Let’s break up oppa! You don’t even let me explain myself! I’m leaving! And by the way, the reason why I asked what today was is because it’s our one year anniversary! I’m tired oppa. Let’s break up. 
 
You started to walk to the door when you felt Yongguk backhug you. You tried to get out of Yongguk’s grasp, but he was too strong. 
Yongguk = Don’t leave...
You = Give me one good reason why I should save this relationship!!!
Yongguk = Because we love each other...because I love you...
You = Love?! Do you love me?! Do you?! Really?! What kind of love is this?! You haven’t even talked to me for one whole month! And when I do talk to you...tonight, for the first time in one month, you yell at me and tell me to leave you alone! And you forget our anniversary! You call this love?! 
 
Your tears...everything that you have been holding back were now all pouring out all at once. Yongguk hugs you tighter. 
Yongguk = Jagi...I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. I haven’t been a good boyfriend lately, and I feel really bad. It’s just that I have been really tired from practicing, and from promotions. 
 
You sighed. Your knees finally gave out on you, but Yongguk caught you and hugged you tighter. 
You = I know...I’m the one who should be sorry oppa. I mean...I should be more supportive of you and...
Yongguk = Ani jagi...you were right. I shouldn’t treat you so harshly. But jagi...please...just don’t leave me...I don’t know what I would do if you did leave me...
You heard sniffling. You turned around to look at Yongguk...he was crying! You were shocked. You turned around and hugged him which shocked him in return. 
 
You = It’s okay oppa...don’t cry. I promise, I won’t leave you. 
Yongguk = I love you jagi. And happy anniversary.
You = I love you too oppa. Let’s go to sleep okay?
Yongguk = Mhmm.
 
Yongguk carried you to your bed and you both layed down together.
You = Goodnight oppa.
Yongguk = Goodnight jagi.  
 
Yongguk kissed you on the lips and you both cuddled to sleep.