Drifting Apart

Please Don't Leave

It's been almost a month...a whole month since the last time he talked to me. Tomorrow would be our one year anniversary. Would he...does he remember? I'm probably just over thinking things like this. I mean...this past month...he's just been busy with promotions right? I keep telling myself that he's just busy and really tired, but I can't help but feel sad when he hasn't spoken to me in so long. 

Suddenly your apartment door opened. Yongguk walks in and takes off his shoes. 

"Hey" you say in a barely audible voice. 

It's a habit already...for you not to get a response from him, but you still say hi to him everday. Yongguk just passes by you without saying a single word. You sigh. You decided to just forget about it for now, go to bed, and anticipate what will happen tomorrow.

When you go to bed, Yongguk was already in bed sleeping...with his back facing you. You get in bed and face towards Yongguk. 

Where did it all go wrong? You thought to yourself.

You turned around with your back now facing him and looked at your phone. The time was now 12 AM. Tears started to fall from your eyes. 

"Happy anniversary" you whispered. 

You cried yourself to sleep.