A Problem and a Solution?

The Story Behind the Boy
           He smiled softly leading the other up the stairs laughing softly as the elder followed close behind. The blond’s heart pounding in anticipation, he’d been waiting for a long time for this night. 
           The dark haired boy smiled as they reached the top. “thought you’re parents didn’t want me in the house or your room.”
           “They aren’t home,” he smirked leading the way to his bed room. “What they don’t know won’t hurt them.”
           The taller shook his head but smirked as his boyfriend dragged him into the room, “maybe they were right; I’m a bad influence on you.”
           The blond closed and locked the door after them, “depends on how you look at it and the situation.”
           He giggled as he was pulled into a hug and his lips were captured into a kiss, wrapping his arms around the elder’s neck pulling him closer as he was lead to his bed. The blond gasped as he was gently tossed onto the bed, chewing on his bottom lip nervously as the taller crawled between his legs.
           “Shh,” he leaned down to kiss the younger boy beneath him. “We don’t have to if you don’t want to.”
           “I want to,” the blond pulled him closer. “I’m just a little nervous about it. I want to have with you.”
           He kissed he forehead, “you don’t have to force yourself.”
           “I’m not,” the shorter boy pleaded. “I’ve been wanting this. I don’t want anyone else.”
           The dark hair boy nodded before kissing the younger deeply, slowly moving down. All he could do was hope that the other wouldn’t regret his choice in the morning.
 
 
1 year later....
           “And how do you propose we do that?” The woman tossed a manilla folder onto her desk. She folded her arms across her chest with an obvious scowl as she looked towards her boss. She wondered what he could possibly have that they didn’t think of.
           The Commissioner shrugged and glanced around the room at the small team that was working on the currently case at hand. They needed to figure out a way to keep this gang from pushing further into the city and stirring up trouble with the other gangs.If this new group succeeded in taking some territory then the street would be safe for no one. Commissioner Lee sighed heavily, “are they trying to recruit some of the local kids? They would also need some sort of contact within the city.”
           “They won’t just take in anyone,” one of the detectives pointed out. “They would be cautious, they don’t want to make the mistake of hiring anyone from a rival gang. Security is going to be tight. They might even already have a handful of people in mind, which would make it difficult to sneak anyone in or out.”
           “And that list of people is more than likely small,” Detective Kim said frown still in place. “And if they’re serious about them joining they would already have them tattooed.”
           “There hasn’t been anything to suggest initiation in the past few months.” The youngest pointed out.
           She looked over to him, “they might’ve had them to it in a different city to keep us guessing.”
           The lead detective nodded, “That’s true. They might’ve already learned that in the past.”
“But I thought you guys said they were new.”
           “New to this area, but they’ve been around for years.” Detective Park explained, “they kept a low profile and nothing has been there to suggest they were around. Not until ten years ago.”
           “What happened ten years ago?” He looked between everyone.
           “There was  shooting,” The commissioner cut in, “A woman was beaten and killed in the streets, we found a six year old boy wondering the streets. The both of them had the tattoo on them, we just don’t now what rank they were.”
           “Were? What happened to the boy?” Detective Park was wide eyed in curiosity. 
           “He was taken in by Detective Park,” Commissioner Lee pointed towards the lead detective. “We couldn’t risk him being taken in by the wrong people.”
           “Wait,” the younger looked and them with shock and confusion, “so you mean... That Young Jae is the little boy? He was the son of that woman?”
           The lead detective nodded with a heavy sigh, know where this would go next. “Yes, but he barely remembers that night, he more than likely doesn’t remember anything before that.”
           “Never hurts to try,” the commissioner said, causing Detective Park to wince internally. “Didn’t he have a boyfriend that was in a local gang? He would’ve taught him something.”
           “Youngjae wasn’t allowed to leave the house with him,” he said monotonously.
           “He’s a teenager,” Detective Kim pointed out, she knew how the other would have to go look for him in places he wasn’t supposed to be. “He’s going to sneak out without your permission. He obviously was doing things he wasn’t supposed to, how else would he have gotten himself knocked up?”
           He almost glared at her, but their boss had begun rambling on forcing him to turn his attention back to the elder. “Maybe we could sneak him in; he is young enough and has some knowledge of the streets. He could get inside without a problem.”
           “One: he’s still a kid,” Detective Park became protective. “Two: he has a kid to raise. And Three: he has no knowledge of street fights or how to handle a weapon. He’s never even touched one.”
           “How would you know if his boyfriend hadn’t taught him?” The youngest asked. 
The lead detective shook his head, “he was too protective of Youngjae to let him near anything dangerous. He may have taken him to bars, clubs, and other places that he shouldn’t be, but if he knew something would happen then he made sure Youngjae wasn’t around for the fireworks.”
           Detective Kim held her tongue not wanting to put a teenager in danger, especially not one with his own kid to raise. Even if he was trained, it would be too much to ask of him. What would he be getting out of it? How long would he be gone? If anything happened to him, then what would happen to his son? Would Detective Park’s wife be willing to raise the child? She scoffed internally, the woman didn’t even want to take Youngjae in, she certainly wouldn’t want to raise his son. Bringing her to another question: who would watch the baby while he was gone?
           She was so lost in thought she hadn’t heard Commissioner Lee and Detective Park arguing until it was almost over. She looked between them as the spurt out different reason as to why it was a good or mostly bad decision to send a teenager in. The detective hated to admit it, but the commissioner was right, there was no one else for the job. None of the rookies had any experience with gangs, and least not so close to the inside, and they were all too high on their horses to fit in. 
           “Would you at least talk to him about it?” Commissioner Lee’s voice sound more commanding than pleading. 
           The lead detective shook his head in anger, but nonetheless threw his hands in defeat. “I’ll talk to him about it, but I doubt he would ever do it. He won’t leave his child for more than ten minutes at the most and you expect him to be gone for more than who knows how long? Nothing you offer would ever be worth it to him.”
           The elder just nodded not really caring at the moment, the only thought on his mind was taking a dangerous gang out of the city and preventing a complete war between the gangs. He would do anything to protect his city, if it meant he had to sacrifice someone’s life then he would do it. Others would view his, as a heartless old man, but sacrifice had to be made to save thousands.
 
           Youngjae smiled softly as he watched his son eat, taking care to clean his face gently. The young blond had to be quick to catch the little bowl as his son tried to toss it off the table. He shook his head with a soft smile as he continue to watch the toddler; it almost hurt to see how much the boy looked like his father. He loved his son and didn’t blame him for anything, he just wished his baby’s father was part of their lives, but he knew it wasn’t an option.
           The blond looked up hearing someone walk in to the kitchen, seeing his adoptive father walk in with a tired expression. “Rough day?”
           “You have no idea," he nodded as he got himself a glass of water. Detective Park didn’t know how he was going to ask the teen, there was no way the boy would even consider it. How would he even explain it to him? 
           “Is something wrong?” He asked worriedly. “What happened?”
           The elder sighed heavily, “Youngjae... We need to talk... And I doubt you’re going to like it what I have to say....”
 
 
 

I couldn't think of a good titile  >///<'

Sorry it's short... it's only like 1,500 words...

I got bored of the beginning... I'm going to to a time skip so next chapter he's going to meet the members

And... yes I'm still stuck on the others...

I'll get to them... I might have something .... in a week or two XD