E I G H T

Sakura Falling

Sorry for the delay

Sorry for a short chapter T_T


Soojung put a piece of the pizza into and giggled at Kris’s expression. His eyes were wide-open because of the huge piece she had been eating.

“Small girl, big appetite” Kris stated before he took a sip on his cola.

Soojung chuckled as she also took a sip from her cola to swallow the piece of pizza. It had been too big to her but she hadn’t realized it before she had put the whole slice into .

“What I want to say is…” Kris cleared his throat, he looked down into his plate. “… I really like you, Jung Soojung”

Soojung’s heart skipped a beat, she somehow could see this coming but it was also a big surprise for her to hear that he was thinking that way about her. She was flattered that he liked her, she must’ve had charmed him in some way.

“I-I don’t know what to say…” Soojung murmured.

“You don’t have to say anything” Kris looked around in the pizzeria and avoided Soojung’s gaze. “I mean… I just had to say that. You don’t have to be in love with me. You have your boyfriend in Korea and…”

“Ex-boyfriend” Soojung corrected him.

Kris nodded and nervously drank from his coke.

~*~*~

Back in the car, Soojung had one million thoughts in her head. She thought about Kris, who just had confessed his feelings to her and Jongin, the person her heart still wanted to love.

Kris followed her to the door once they had arrived to her house. “I had a great time today” he smiled.

Soojung looked into the ground, knowing what was coming next. Kris leaned closer to her face and they soon kissed each other.

The kiss was good, she had to admit, but there was nothing like the first kiss she had with Jongin. It had been full of emotions and it felt so right. This one didn’t.

“Thanks” Soojung said when their lips parted. “I’ll see you around”

Once she had closed the door behind her she yelled to her mother:

“Mum! I’m going to Korea for the next break!” and to herself she said “I have to see Jongin”