T W O

Sakura Falling

Soojung was lying on the bed in her room. The room was in all white and there was no other color inside there. Soojung had planned on buying curtains and flowers in light purple but she hadn’t had time for that yet.

It had gone two weeks since Soojung’s plane lifted to the States and it had gone two weeks since she last time had spoken to Jongin. But he had always been on her mind.

Soojung went to a High School in San Francisco but she hadn’t made any special friends yet. It usually doesn’t take long for Soojung to make friends but this time didn’t she feel like making new friends.

She didn’t have Jongin by her side last time she moved.

Jongin had been her first everything; first male friend, first crush, first love, first boyfriend and first kiss and Soojung wanted him to continue being her first in everything else that came in her life.

She didn’t even mind having Jongin as her last everything either.

Someone knocked on Soojung’s door and without waiting for Soojung to reply the door opened and inside was Soojung’s five years older sister Sooyeon walking.

“Hey, Soojung. Why don’t you come out with me for a while?” Sooyeon asked, she sounded both excited and worried at the same time. If that even is possible to sound.

Soojung shrugged with both of her shoulders. Her eyes were glued into the ceiling and she didn’t really want to hear any of her sister’s suggestions.

“You know, you really need to get out of the house” Sooyeon spoke with broken Korean.

Sooyeon had always had better English and worse Korean, Soojung was the opposite. That was probably also the only difference between those two sisters in question.

They were so similar in both their looks and their acts that people would sometimes call Soojung a “younger version of Sooyeon”.

When Sooyeon didn’t get any response from her sister she continued with:

“Come on! I have this friend I met in university just a couple of days ago. Please, why can’t you come with us to the mall?”

“He is Chinese and Canadian. But he moved here for studies” Sooyeon filled in.

Soojung shrugged. “Not interested”

Sooyeon sat down on the edge of the bed and gently her younger sister’s legs. It was both tickling and relaxing at the same time for Soojung. She liked it, though.

“You don’t have to be interested in him. Just become his friend, together with me” Sooyeon let a smile being formed on her lips.

It’s not usual for Sooyeon to smile; she was also being called ice-princess. Though she was being pretty misunderstood since Sooyeon probably was one of the biggest dorks on the planet.

Soojung sighed loudly and sat up in the bed. “Okay, I’ll follow you”

~*~*~

“Jongin!” Sehun hit Jongin on the shoulder, pretty hard actually.

Jongin gave his friend a death-glare and touched the hurting part of his shoulder.

“That hurt” Jongin murmured.

“You deserved it, have you paid any attention at all to what I’ve said to you?” Sehun gave Jongin a serious look.

Jongin bit on the inner sides of his cheeks and smirked at the same time. “Yeah? You were talking about…”

Jongin did his best to recall something about what Sehun had said to Jongin but he didn’t remember anything. He maybe hadn’t heard it after all.

“Just as I thought” Sehun murmured “What were you thinking of?”

Jongin corrected his collar on the school-uniform and ruffled his hair so it would be perfect “not-styled-but-actually-styled”. It was a style Jongin came up with when he first med Soojung. He still did it because he knew that Soojung liked that style.

Many idols had their hair like that actually; Jongin could recall Donghae from Super Junior using that style.

“Soojung…” Jongin sighed.

Sehun rolled with his eyes; it was probably obvious that Jongin had been thinking of Soojung. Sehun had just wished that it wasn’t like that.

“Jongin… it’s been two weeks. She hasn’t called you, or contacted you in any way” Sehun calmly said to Jongin. “Maybe she has gotten over you. She has deleted us all as friends of Facebook…”

Jongin hit his hand in one locker. He knew that it might be true what Sehun said. Soojung could’ve already got over him. She had probably met some hot Californian guy and they were now the school’s hottest couple.

“I didn’t go to the airport the day she left” Jongin leaned his head to the cold locker. It made his hot forehead feel a lot better.

Sehun patted Jongin lightly in the back.

“But now… I wish I did”