Chapter 6

Back For The Revenge


-Chunji's Pov-

    Aishh guys,stop it.She could fall down if she step backward.Aigoo,what should I do now? "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Suddenly I heard a scream.I looked at them and I realize that Su Min wasn't there.Don't said that......Oh t.I ran quickly toward them who were in shocked.I looked down and saw a figure lying on the ground with full of blood around her body.

    "W-what have you done?" I asked them in stuttering."We did nothing.S-she step backward and fell."Changjo trying to explain."But do you think the police will believe it?" I asked them."Y-yeahh m-maybe."Changjo lowered his voice."What should we do? What will happen If someone saw us? Oh t" Baekhyun yelled."What have we done? We just killed someone.Arghh.Stupid!!"L.Joe shouted in stressly.While Myungsoo hyung can't stop from kicking anything that he saw infront him and Baekhyun hyung can't stop from punching the wall.

    "Guys,guys...stop it.What are you talking about? L.Joe,we didn't killed anyone.She fell down by herself right? We didn't do anything.And you Myungsoo,stop kicking that things and you too,Baekhyun.I believe that there wasn't anyone who saw this.Guys,don't hurted yourself." Yongguk hyung trying to defuse the situation.He can't stand looking at his friends being like this.

    "B-but hyung,of course people might suspect us about her death."Changjo's eyes started to watering."Arghhh I don't know"Yongguk hyung also got stressed by this things."Better we go from here,now." I looked at them one by one."Yeahh,you're right,Chunji.We should go from here or people might know."Yongguk agreed about what I said and asked us to leave this place quickly.

                                                           *************
-No one pov-

    "Where have that girl been huh? It's already 20 minutes since she went out."Jihyun muttering about Su Min who still didn't come back to the class."Should we find her?" asked Sohyun."Huh?" Jihyun looked outside the window when she realize that there was something which just fell down from the top."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Everyone in the class turned their face to Jihyun after heard her screaming.

    "What's wrong Jihyun-ahh?"people started coming toward her."Omo...look" Suho calling the others while pointing his finger at the ground.Sohyun who is still confused also looked outside the window."S-Su Min"Her eyes became widen.Tears started coming from her eyes.She became speechless.All of them ran to the outside followed by the teachers.

-Baekhyun's Pov-

    "Where should we go now?" I asked them,don't know where should we go."I think, everyone already at the place where she fell.We should go there if we don't want them to suspect us" We just follow what Yongguk said.That place was so crowded.My steps suddenly stop when I saw someone behind the tree near the place where her body laying on.She smirking at me.Who's that? She smile at me.Wait,that...that....I ran toward them and inadvertent hitted Chunji's back.

    Chunji turned back and asked Baekhyun what's wrong."Just know,I saw..." "Keep quiet and pretend that we know nothing."How I want to tell Chunji about that? Ahhh forget it.We walked toward there nervously but Yongguk didn't stop asked us to relax.

    "Move!! move!! Aishhh why so crowded? Is anything happen or what?" Yongguk yelled at the students who block our ways.He just relax and pretend like he no nothing."W-what just happened?" Myungsoo following Yongguk.

    "S-she fell from the rooftop" we rolled our eyes acted like we were in shocked."Is she crazy or what? Aishhh jump from the rooftop....that so ridiculous." said Changjo while furrowed his eyebrows."I don't know why but now I felt pity about her"L.Joe pretend that he's in sad and feel pity about Su Min who already dead.

    "Hyung,are you ok? why you didn't say anything?" How can I speak if I can't open my mouth to say anything.I'm still in shocked and can't believe what I saw just now.I only can shook my head to you.I looked at Su Min's corpse guiltily.How can this happen?  

    "Aaaa" "Baekhyun hyung what's wrong?" "Yah Baekhyun,is there anything happen?" "Hyung,are you alright?" they asked me worriedly when heard my scream."I-I want go to the washroom." I ran to the washroom and wash my face.I lift my head up,looked at the mirror.

-Flashback-

   *She smirking at me?* "Who's that? Why she smirked at me? Wait,seem like I know her.Wait...that...that's Su Min." his eyes became widen.He looked at the body which was laid not far infront him.*She's there* he thought.He then looked at the tree again but,there was no one.*Don't said that,that was...her ghost.Omo.* he thought then ran toward his friends.
     
                                                           ************

   *I'm sorry Su Min.We don't expect that this thing will happen.But,you fell by yourself.* Baekhyun thought while looking at Su Min's corpse guiltily.But suddenly he saw that Su Min's eyes was open.Her eyes was red in colour and there was a blood in her eyes.

-End of flashback-

   "It's her.Didn't she dead already? Is that means that she come back because want to  get her revenge by killing us? Arghhh.That was nonsense" I punched the wall with full of strenght.I breath in and out and trying to calm myself then went out to others.


      "Hyung,are you alright? You look.....pale." Chunji whispered to me worriedly.

      "Yeahh I'm alright.Don't worry.Hehe" Wait,I looked pale? Am I? Maybe I need some rest.
 
       "Baekhyun~~~" huh? Seem like I heard a voice calling my name just now.Ahhh nevermind.Maybe it just my imagination only.
 


Helloooooo .I'm out of an idea so,sorry if the story not so interesting or what........aishhh -.- but nevermind.I had tried my best.Sorry for the grammar mistake or what.Actually,I just came back from Hat Yai,Thailand.My father brought us (my family of course.lol :P ) to the Ice Dorm.Waaaa,it's so cold duhhhh.But,for me...not so cold actually.hehe.Do subscribe and comment.....(^ o ^)ノ