Chapter 5

Back For The Revenge


    My eyes became widen after saw that picture."G-give it to me.Please,I'm begging you." they smirked and walked to their place.What should I do now? If they spread that picture,people might missunderstand because I'm not been by him or whatever people will think.

    "What picture is that?" Jihyun and Sohyun asked curiously.I shook my head."N-nothing.Just a picture of something that...that...errr that" What should I say to them? I can't tell them the truth."Huh??" they got confused."J-Just a picture about...about the day my face had been s-slammed onto the mashed potato.Y-yeahh t-that picture."I try to talk properly but I can't. Fortunately,they believe my words.I looked at the back,facing Changjo who have the picture.He smirked and whispering something to L.Joe.Ok,what now?

                                                       **************

    It's recess time but instead of being at the canteen,I went to the library because I will never meet them at there.They not a people who will come to a place like this.I heard the bell just rang.I went back to the class.Before I take a step to enter the classroom,I saw a piece of paper at the floor but it inside the class.I walked in and took that paper and read it.

    -Please look up- Why the paper asked me to look up? I lift my head up and suddenly something like a red liquid falling down to my body.My body got wet.Omo,it's..it's....it's a b-blood. I just been splashed with blood.My eyes became widen and widen.I felt like I just got an electric shock inside my body.I can't say anything.My body can't move at all.I just felt like having a trauma.

    "Su Min can't you....omo,what happen? Why your body full with blood? Who do this to you? The three of you?"  Miss Park who just come to the class also got shocked after seeing me like this,full with blood.She asked who made me like this? But no one say anything then he ask the three princes in our class."What?" they rolled their eyes to Miss Park and made Miss Park scared of them.

    "Come,let's go to the washroom."she took me to the washroom followed by Jihyun and Sohyun."Are them they one who did this crazy things?"she asked Jihyun and Sohyun.They looked down and shook their head."I knew it.It must be them.There is no one other than them who will did this nonsense things.Please stay strong Su Min.If I can,I will help you but the fact is I can't.I'm sorry Su Min.As a teacher,I can't do nothing to help my student. I'm a bad teacher." No,you're not.It just because of no one dare to face them.I'm sorry Miss Park.I'm trying to talk to you but I can't.My voice don't want to come out from my mouth.I swear,I will get the revenge of what they had did to me for all this time,someday.I swear!!

                                                             **************

-NO one's Pov-

    Their class is the noisiest class at that time because there is no teacher in their class. "Sohyun-ahh,Jihyun-ahh,don't you think that I have to tell the police about this? I mean, make a police report."She talked to them with a lower voice hoping that L.Joe,Changjo and Chunji didn't hear them.

    "Yah!! are you crazy or what? They will kill you,you know.If they have been jailed,do you think you already get the freedom? Ohhh hoo,you're wrong girl.Yongguk's father will look for you to kill you for sure.His father was the leader of the biggest gang in this city you know? That's why the teachers and also the principle really afraid of him."they told her the detail about Yongguk.

    "I don't care even I have to die after that.What I want is,they have to be in jail.I can't take this anymore."She keep the tears from running down on her face.They patted her shoulder,asked her to stay strong.But the fact is,she's can't.She felt tired of this things.*I wish I could live like before,before I come into this school and meet those bad guys.* she thought.

    She get up of her chair and go to the toilet without knowing that there is someone who follow her from behind.She washed her face and looked at the mirror."When will all of this will end?" she asked herself and let out a deep sigh.She walked out of the toilet and got shocked when someone grab her arm.

    "How was it..bathed in the blood? Isn't it fun?" It's Yongguk and Myungsoo."We realize that you're not in the canteen at the recess time.Where have you been?" Myungsoo asked her coldly but she didn't answer it.

    "Yah!!! does that blood make you being a deaf and dumb?"He yelled at Su Min and made Su Min got shocked."I bet you're hungry right? since you didn't eat.Naaaahhhh it's ok.Don't worry girl,I will give you a very special food.Wait ok."He take his phone and calling someone. *What he want to do?* Su Min thought."Ok,ppalli.Don't take to much time" he said his last words before hang up the call.After a few minutes,they saw Baekhyun ran toward them with something on his hand.

    "T..this...So..sorry I'm a bit late.Arghhh" he said and gave the thing that Myungsoo asked him to Yongguk while breathless.He took it and pass it to Su Min."Eat this,my lovely girl."

-Su Min's Pov-

    "Eat this my lovely girl" I looked at it.It was a very stink food.I feel like wanna vomiting right now.They want me to eat this stinky food? It's so disgusting.Eeewww yuck.I have to run away from them...yeah i have to.

    "Yah!!!" they rolled their eyes when saw me ran away from them.I ran as fast as I can't even I'm not a good runner."Ouchhhh"I'm falling down because of tripping on something that made my knees bleeding. "Where do you think you want to go,my sweetheart?" I lift my head up and just saw a figure.I can't see his face because of the light from outside.The pain started to shoot through my weak's body."Isn't it hurt.Awwwww,poor you." I lift my head on the right side. It's Changjo.So that's mean the one who I can't see his face is..L.Joe.Chunji was here also,looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

    "Running from we? Huh,how far can't you go huh? See? You have been caught."Yongguk grabbing my hair.I can felt that he's in a bad mood now."Eat this,come on" I close my mouth tightly don't want to eat that disgusting food.But Yongguk strangle my neck to make me open my mouth.Myungsoo and Baekhyun made me eat that food with a harshly ways.I can't do anything because Changjo holded my hand while my leg have been holded by L.Joe.The tears start to well up in my eyes.Please help me..someone.

    "Ewww that make me felt like want to vomit.Erkkk"Chunji said while furrowed his eyesbrow."Guys,stop it! It's so...disgusting."Chunji continue his words.They stop their works."Ewww look at my hand.It's yuck.Arghhh and smelly also."Myungsoo muttering while looked at his hand."I have to wash it now or the smell will 'follow' me" Baekhyun and Myungsoo heads up to the washroom.They let go of me.I coughed so badly.I stood up and ran quickly to the washroom.I vomit out all the food that got into my mouth.I washed my mouth and also my face and wiped it after I done.I breath in and out then looked at the mirror.

    "I...I have to tell the police about this case.No matter what happen,I will make sure that they will be in jail.If I die after that because of them,I promise that...I will come back to get my revenge.I promise with my body and my soul and this mirror and school as the witness.I promise!!" I talked to the mirror with full of abhorrence in my face.

-Myungsoo's Pov-

    "
I...I have to tell the police about this case.No matter what happen,I will make sure that they will be in jail." I walked out from the washroom and suddenly stopped my footsteps when I heard a voice from the ladies room."Police? Jail? Who's that?" I look in the ladies room and saw a figure who is talking to mirror.Is she,crazy or what? I looked at her focusedly.Omo...that's Su Min.Wait a minute....police? jail? Oh tt.I have to tell them about this.Watch out Su Min.I ran fastly toward them.

    "Yongguk,we have to do something.She..she want to tell the police about us." all of them looked counfusedly."Huh? What are you talking about,hyung? And who do you mean by she??"Chunji furrowed his eyesbrow.

    "Aishh.Just now,I saw Su Min talking to herself that she will tell the police about us.She want us to be in jail.She seem serious about this."Their eyes got widen after heard my words."Oh ttt.Yongguk hyung,what should we do now? I don't want to be in jail.That place is so damn bad you know."Changjo muttering.

    "Look for her and take her to the rooftop.We will settle this problem so don't worry,no one will be in jail but there is someone who will face with death."I can see that Yongguk's eyes is full with anger.Of course he is because there is someone who dare to mess with him.

                                                            *************

-Su Min's Pov-

    Eheeeghhh Eheeeghhh.I coughed badly because of the strong punched in my stomach that I got from Yongguk.He then began kicking me with all his force."Emm Yongguk,I think that kick is too weak."Myungsoo interrupting."Oh really? Then show me how to kick 'the ball' nicely and strongly" "Not a problem.Watch it properly ok" Myungsoo smirked then began to kick me hardly.His kicked was stronger than Yongguk that he said too weak.But for me,it's already strong.

    "Hyung,don't kicked her too strong.He's a girl you know."Chunji then interrupted."Huh 
yah.. I knew that and I don't care about that.I don't care even she's a girl or what.Got it?"Myungsoo glare at him.Yongguk then come toward me at continue his unfinished punch. He puching me until I was bleeding.Then,Myungsoo add it with his strong kick until I couldn't breath.I stare at Chunji.I can tell from his face that he felt guilty because he can't stop them from beating me and felt anxious that I will die.


    They stopped their 'works' for awhile.I try to take a breath since I couldn't breath at all just now."W-why y-you g-guys d-do t-this t-to-m-me? W-wh-at h-ha-ve I-I d-o-ne?"I couldn't talk properly because I couldn't breathe and it's hurt.It's hard to me to talk but I try my best to asking them what have I done until made them do this to me.I can see that they looked angry right now but why?

    "You asked why? You don't know or you act like you don't know? Aishh don't be a fool, .You think we don't know that you try to tell the police about us and want us to be in jail? Oh tt.Fu*k you ." Baekhyun answered it with full of anger.He rise his voice a bit.He then slapping me on my face hardly.I can felt that blood coming out from my lips.

    "F-for-g-give m-me.I-I pro-pro-m-mise t-that I wi-ll n-not te-ll the p-pol-lice a-bo-ut i-it" I try to ask for forgiveness but they burst into laughter."Hahaha what? Forgive? What forgive? I don't know that the forgive word was existence in this world.Even it's existence,you think that we will forgive you? You're wrong ." L.Joe yelled at me while slapped my face.

    Yongguk come toward my weak body and grabbed my hair."I already told you right,if you dare to mess up with us,you will die.Now,you have to take the responsible."She looked into my eyes with his scary gaze then let go off my hair."Guys"they looked at Chunji when Chunji called them.Now,there wasn't someone who will realize it if I run away.I try my best to stood up and run away from them.Unfortunately,before I start to walk,Changjo already realized about it and told the others.I run away from them until I didn't realize that I run to the side of the rooftop which make it easier for B.A.P to catch me.

    "Trying to run from us huh? But,it's doesn't work because we already got you.Now,you can't go anywhere."Baekhyun speak with a smirked.I looked at the back..there's nothing.I can fall down if I step backward.What should I do now?

    "Get her"Yongguk asked them to catch me.Because of afraid that they will beat me again when I already in thier hands,I accidentally step backward. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

 


Chapter 5!!! waaaa it's quite long huh....guys,before this,it's just the beginning and now,the real story will begin!! hohoho can't wait to meet Su Min as a ghost who come to take her revenge XD grrrr



So exo's fans,have you guys watch the second teaser? Aishhh stupid question.Of course you already watched it right? aigooo pabo!! pabo!!! *knocking my head* They looked freakin awesome right? and cool ~(*.*)~ waaaa I can't wait anymore.I love the mv.Why? because I love something that relate to badass/gangster thing.My favourite ok.If I can choose between love story and action story,I will choose action story.But,I ONLY love it if it's about schoolife.Yeahh,the students at the school love to fight and do whatever like Gokusen and Shiritsu Bakaleya.Arghhh I love that drama so much.Let's meet the badass EXO XD



extra ~~~ 

  

So guys,come on!!! shout out your bias in Exo.My bias are Chen,Baekhyun,Lay,Luhan .... ok wait...all XD ~~OT12~~ 
 And...don't forget to subscribe and comment ok ^^ And...sorry for grammar mistake or whatever mistake that I have done.GEURAE WOLF NAEGA WOLF AWOOOOOOO