part 7

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun is a smart and cute kid. That is true. But very quiet and proper. I can’t talk to her. Well, to every kid to be honest. Kids are difficult. They are difficult to understand.

But Seohyun was different. I don’t know if it because she’s Tiffany’s and I playing favorite, but she’s just different. Maybe, maybe Tiffany is doing the right job. Well, Tiffany always does the right job, the right thing. She’s always right.

 

It’s been three weeks since I regularly contact her. It’s nice, but complicated at the same time.

Jessica was being difficult too.

I don’t know.

I just love one person in my entire life, but Jessica start taking a small part of my heart. Though I think that my heart is all gone, taken by this very girl in front of me who helping her daughter eat properly.

Maybe Jessica takes a little part of my brain. That’s the only reasonable explanation right now.

I’m concerned about her.

But maybe, from this, she finally can let me go and find her own happiness.

I can’t let her forever stuck with me, this messed up version of me.

 

“Taeyeon? Something’s wrong?”

“Uh? No, why?”

“You seem distracted”

“Oh. I, I just have too many things on my head”

“Oh, okay then”

 

I stare at my cup of coffee. It’s cold now.

 

“Tiffany”

“Hm?”

“This belongs to you”

“What thing?”

“Here”

I put a ring in front of her. Her ring that she gave it back to me that night when we broke up.

“W—“ I don’t know what I was thinking. But I guess, this is the right thing to do. Its hers in the first place anyway. She cannot hide her shocking face.

She stare me hard in the eyes like telling me to take it back.

Seohyun tugged at her sleeves and ask to be carried.

I feel guilty.

“Well, sorry”

“Seohyun needs her nap”

“I’ll take you home”

“No, thanks”

“Please?”

 

“Mommy, Seohyun is sleepy” her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter