Jealous?

Protective ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

(Key's P.O.V)

I looked at Minhwa as he made his way towards us. 

"Yo~! Key! " I smiled at him and just nodded .

' What the hell is he doing here?' I said to myself , and sat down next to Nicole before he could.

" Yah, Minhwa what are you doing here?" I asked him as he sat himself down on the other side of the table.

" Hahaha, I'm here with the others~." he said and pointed to the front.

"what?" I said and looked in front of us. There was Jonghyun, onew ,Hara ,and Minho.

"what the hell." I said under my breath and stood up. Nicole also stood up with me and went towards them.

" What are you guys doing here Hara~?" Nicole said and went towards Hara. 

"Remember you told me you and key were coming here~ hehe so i thought we all would come too." Hara said and smiled. I just rolled my eyes and looked at nicole.

"Hahaha.....oh yeah, mianhae key ." she said and looked towards the ground. 

I just chukled and went towards her side. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and we all made our way to where Minhwa was still at.

(Hara's P.O.V)

I stared at Key as his arm made slowly his way to Nicole's waist. 

"Hara?" I looked and saw that Minho was calling me.

"Yes?" 

"You okay?" He looked and me then to who i kept looking at.

"Hahaha, I'm okay." I said and sat down next to Minhwa on the table. 

I kept thinking about Key and Nicole until Nicole came and sat next to me.

" Annyeong Hara~." She said and showed her eye smile. 

"Annyeong Nicole~." I said and smiled back.  I looked around and saw that Key was gone.

"Where's Key?" I asked her. 

"Oh, he said he had to use the restroom , and for me to stay here with you guys." she said.

"Oh, okay." I said and looked at the boys cooking food. Me and Nicole both laughed at what was happening.

Onew dropped a bun. 

Jonghyun burned himself.

And Minho burned one of the meat.

Minhwa was just in the water playing. wonder how he can play by himself but oh well~

Me and nicole both sighed and decided to do the cooking, well until Key came back and took my place . =="

(Nicole's P.O.V)

I was cooking with Hara and we were both having fun until Key came and told her she could go.

After Hara left there was only us two cooking.

"Cola~?" He said. I smiled and looked at him.

" Yes Bummie~?" I answered.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked and looked at me. 

"Aniyo ( no) why? " I told him, but he only nodded his head and said "Good."

 

-----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

Kekeke im not feeling well so sorry for any mistakes^^

Please comment and subscribe 

also~ do you guys want me to make NG'S and behind the sense chapters? xD

like my other stories ^^ hehe