♫ ♫ ♫ Nicole~ ♫ ♫ ♫

Protective ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

♫ ♫ ♫ Nicole P.O.V ♫ ♫ ♫

I woke up with a filling of someone stareing at me. 

It was the middle of the night, and I felt like someone was.....looking at me.

I got up from my bed and looked around. There was no one there, so I just push the thought put of my head, and got back in my bed, but as I did, i heard my door close.

I immediatley got back up, and ran to my door. I turned the door knob,and looked into the hallway.

All I saw was...nothing. I closed my door again, and sighed. I made sure that night,and every other night that i had my door and window locked before going to sleep.

"AISH!" I said. "Tomorrow imma ask Key to sleep over." and with that i fell back to sleep.

----Next Morning---

I woke up and streached my arms out.

I got up, and was about to head into the bathroom when i heard my phone vibrate.

The tone was Lolipop by SHINee, and there was only one person i put that song under, Key.

I smiled and went to pick it up.

" Hello?" I said. There was ruffling sounds in the backround until i heard Key speak.

"Nicole~." He said.

"Yes?" 

"Are you free today?" he asked. I thought for awhile until i answered him.

"Nae, waeyo?" 

"okay~good." Key said, but before I could ask him why again, he hung up.

I giggled and threw the phone onto the bed before going into the bathroom.

Oh yeah~ Key and I have been friends for a long time. He is always there when i need him,so to me, he feels like a brother :)

I got into the shower ,and got back out when I was done. I grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my body as I got out. But when I got out on the bathroom, I saw Key sitting on my bed with a smile on his face.

"YAH!" I yelled. I ran back into the bathroom and closed the door.

""KEY GO OUT RIGHT NOW!" I said and heard him chuckle before leaving the room.

I peaked a little to see if he really went, and he did,so i got out and qucikly got dressed.

I was drying my hair, until  there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. 

I smiled and looked up at Key.

"NICOLE~!!!" he shouted, and hugged me tighter. I laughed at him, and he realesed me out of the hug.

"What's up with you Bummie?" I asked. He looked at me then said," We are going to the beach today."

I looked at him,  and all he did was smile. I actually hated the beach because there were lots of people, and.....stuff >.<

"Aish...do we have to go?" I asked. He nodded his hean then spoke,"It's just gonna be us." He said and left the room. 

I sighed then went to go pack my things up. Bummie can be a little weird sometimes, but its a cute part of him...hehehehe.

And he didnt need to tell me when to get ready,because if you were friends with him your whole entire lifetime, you already kow what he would say.

I was almost ready, when my phone ringed.

I went towards it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said. 

"Nikkie?" The person on the other line said.

"Yes, Hara?' I asked

"are you free today~ " I smiled and told her i wasnt, knowing she was pouting on the other end.

"Hahahaha i'm sorry, im going somewhere with key today." I said .

"Ah~.......ok-okay....bye !" And with that Hara ended the phone call.

I don't know why but Hara seemed scared when I metioned Key's name......Oh well~

I was already done packing when Key came and dragged me out into the car.

---At beach---

Key was talking alot along the way, and i was actually happy when we go to the beach, because i couldnt wait to eat. Hehehehehe.

"Bummie?" I called out to him. He turns towards me, and smiled.

"Yes?" 

"Could I eat?" I asked and pouted. Bummie  looked at me before answering.

"Nope, you must change into your swimming clothes first." He smiled and left me in the car with my swimming clothes in my bag.

I puffed up my cheeks before going to change. This outfit was new actually. I bought it, because i wanted to go somewhere,but we enede up staying home that night.

I got dressed into my swimming clothes, and made my way towards Key.

He looked at me and whistled, a teasing one. I looked at him a smacked him on the head.

"Yah. be queit." I said while he just kept loking at me.

I had a top over it,and also shorts to, but under those were the swimming clothes.

"Hey! " I heard someone yelled. Key and i looked bac, and saw that it was Minhwa coming towards us.

I looked at Key,and saw that he was looking mad.