reunited!

Im 9 years younger than you! but I LOVE you!

Recap:

"Good, can you guy's get your stuff an we will head to the dorms arasso!"

"Arasso!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~In the car~~~~~

~~~Leeteuk's P.O.V~~~

I was sitting in the back of the car with KaylaJo in my lap still snuggled to my chest.......She is so...beautiful!! I couldn't help but stare at her the whole time heading to the dorms.

 

We finally reach DBSK's dorm, I carefully got out with KaylaJo in my arms an head in side the building.

It was only me an sleeping KaylaJo in the elevator..........This...is...really...weird.

DING!

"Finally." I mutter. I walk meet up with the others at DBSK's door.

"Ready Hyung?" Dongahe ask

"Ne!"

He knocked on the door, KaylaJo's brothers quickly hid so I hid as well.

"Hey Jae!" Donghae says when Jaejoong opens the door

"Hey come on in!"

Jae left the door open for the guys, they all piled in an took their shoes off then me an KaylaJo's brothers snuck in.

"So whats the surprise you guys had for us?" Junsu ask

"Oh! Leeteuk hyung has the surprise!"

"Where is he?" Yoochun ask

"Guys cover your eyes!" I shout from the door way.

"Ok!"

I see that they closed their eyes, I woke KaylaJo up.

"What is it Leeteuk oppa?"

"You'll see!"

I put her down, then guided her into the room that everybody was cramed in.

"Guys you can look now!"

Junsu was the first to turn around to look.....He had a huge smile on his face an tears start to fall from his eyes.

~~~~~~~~KaylaJo's P.O.V~~~~

I was awoken by someone.......It was Leeteuk oppa!

"What is it Leeteuk oppa?"

"You'll see!"

He then put me down an guided me to a room that was cramed with SJ an five other guy's, I couldn't tell who they were since they had their backs to us.

"Guys you can look now!" Leeteuk tells the five guys,

I felt the corners of my mouth grow into a huge smile an tears of joy fall........It was DBSK!

Junsu ran over to me an hugs me tightly.

"I missed you so much KaylaJo-ah!"

"I missed you too!"

He finally pulled away so the others could hug me as well.........We're runited at last!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys got the chap done!! sorry its short but it is late an I need sleep!!! hope you like the chap!!! plz subscribe an comment!!