sad story 2/2

Im 9 years younger than you! but I LOVE you!

recap:

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE SO HOLD ON!"

"Ne.."

~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~

I wated for BoA unnie to come an pick me up, I was standing in the cold rain drenched head to toe.

I was still crying.

'Why?....I thought we had something?!'

"KAYLAJO-AH!!"

I turn around to see BoA unnie an my oppas running towards me, I couldn't hold it in any longer....I broke down right there as they got to me.

"KaylaJo-ah come here.."

BoA unnie pulled me into a hug, an smothed my hair as I cried, she had Shin pick me up an put me into the back seat of the van.

We drove to our small apartment to finish packing since we were moving into a new house dad had gotten for us.

I was packing pictures of me an my oppas when I came across me an Jinki's pictures, I felt tears getting ready to fall so I took the pictures an put them in the box of......Stuff I don't need, I put all the stuff he gave me in that box...He wasn't in my life any more.

I had about three boxes of stuff that Jinki have given me, I put 'GET RID OF' in bold letters on the boxes.

I took my phone out...I need a new one this one is pretty old an Jinki an Ava know this number an my oppa's.

"Guys! lets get new phones!"

"Uh..Sure! But why?"

"Because Jinki an Ava knows our numbers...But they don't know that we will be leaving to go to China for a while! an Korean phone will not work in China!"

"Yeah true plus we really hate those two right now!"

We left the apartment to tell our dad that we will be leaving tonight an not next week.

"Why do you want to leave tonight?"

"Jinki an Ava betrayed our trust for them." Shin replys calmly.

"What did they do?!"

"Ava used KaylaJo only to get to Jinki an Jinki cheated on KaylaJo for 6 month with Ava..."

"I see...Ok I get the private jet ready for you guys. Do you have your stuff?"

"Ne!"

"Ok I'll call them right now ok! So go an head down to the airport."

"Can we go an say good bye to DBSK oppa's?"

"Sure sweetie! Go ahead!"

We left appa's office an left to DBSK dorm's.........We got there in 5 mins, we went up an knocked on the door.....I was greeted by a big hug from Junsu my best friend.

"KAYLAJO-AH!" he squeled in his dolphin voice.

"Hey Junsu oppa!"

"Come in! Come in!"

He ushered us into the dorm, we saw the rest of the gang sitting watching a funny movie.

"Hey guy's!"

They turn an look at us then started to smile like idiots.

"Hey its the Park siblings..OUR FAVORITE SIBLINGS EVER!!!" Yunho says an gives me a bear hug.

"We came to tell you guys something.." Jun-Suh sad sadly.

"What is it?"

"We will be leaving for China tonight..Not next week.."

"MWUH!!"

"WAE???!!!" Junsu asked wjile hugging me.

"Jinki an Ava betrayed our trust.."

"How?!"

"Ava used KaylaJo as a friend to get to Jinki an Jinki cheated on KaylaJo.."

"HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO THE MOST PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!" Junsu screams

"We don't know.."

The DBSK members looked like they were going to murder someone.

"Guy's we have to get going!"

"Oh sorry! KaylaJo will you call us in China?" JaeJoong ask me.

"Ne! I will call you with my new cell ok?!"

"Ok!"

"Bye guys! I will miss you!"

"Bye and we will miss you to KaylaJo-ah!!" Junsu says while tears fall down his cheeks, that made me start to cry as well.

We got the airport an got our stuff an headed towards the private jet........It was a very nice on the inside :http://www.worldinterestingfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Boeing-Business-Jet-2-most-expensive-private-jet-interior.jpg

I sat my stuff down an I sat down in the chair waiting for us to take off...I thought of Jinki an why he was doing this to me.

~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~

I just finished talking to Junsu on my phone, I sat my phone down when it started to ring again......It was my dad!

"HI APPA!"

"Hey sweetie...Um I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Its Jinki...He wants you back an he said he was stupid to cheat on you...And he is going crazy since you are nowhere to be found.."

"I don't care if he wants me back...He betrayed me...Its over for me an him...I have to go dad...Bye."

"Bye sweetie."

I hang up the phone an started to cry...once again.

~~~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

When I finished telling my story of how Onew broke my heart, SJ and SHINee stared at me dumbfounded an sad looks on their faces.

I felt a tear run down my cheek so I hung my head, Then I felt some one hug me from behind it was.......Leeteuk oppa!

I turned an faced him an was about to say something when he pulled me into his chest an told me to let it out, at that moment I broke down crying.

Leeteuk oppa rubbed my back an told everything is ok, I felt my eyelids getting heavyer so I closed them an fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~Leeteuk's P.O.V~~~~~

When KaylaJo finished her story, I felt my heart saying to go over to her an hug her...to protect her....to love her.

I noticed a tear fell down her cheek, she hung her head an turned around, so I got up an hug her from behind.

She turns around an looks at an was about to say something but I pull her into my chest and tell her to let it out, she broke down an hugged me tightly while crying.

Everyone was staring at me shocked at what I did, Taemin an Henry looked sad an kept on saying how they feel bad for KaylaJo an that they would never do that to her.

I felt KaylaJo fall asleep in my arms, I smile at her cute face...I noticed that she was never wearing makeup even though it looked like she was.

I pick her up bridal style, she snuggles close to my chest.....I felt my heart beat get faster, she looks like an angel in her sleep.

"Hey Leeteuk hyung dose the DBSK members have schedual today or tomarrow?" Shin ask me

"Uh..No they don't, wae?"

"We haven't seen them for three years an we would like to see them!"

"I see, Donghae! call yunho an tell him that we are comeing to see them Arasso!"

"Arasso hyung!"

Donghae calls Yunho while we wait for his answer......Donghae came back with a smile on his face.

"Hyung he said that they are all at the dorm..I said that we have a little surprise for them!"

"Good, can you guy's get your stuff an we will head to the dorms arasso!"

"Arasso!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is chap. 3 sorry I haven't been writing! I have exams in 2 weeks... an we just finished with 2 weeks of test just about 2 weeks ago TT^TT they're trying to kill us!!! I hope you like this chap!! plz comment an subscribe!!