Ch.7: Kiss, Protect, Kiss

Rapacious and Avaricious

  Bipolar                                                                                    

Causes the person to have mood swings frequently

 

 

 

No ones POV

“Hey.”

Krystal sighs as she walks into the living room, wishing she could have avoided Kai. Thinking about all the crazy things she might have said or done to him while in her drugged state is killing her slowly inside. She inhales deeply; trying to control the rage.

“I’m free.” He says cockily with his arms spread out wide. His smirk causing an unpleasant spark of hatred to course through her body. “Is your face cold? My chest is nice and warm.” He says teasingly and pats his chest. She snaps and throws a punch, but he grabs her and pulls her into a hug.

“This is nice.” He says and snuggles her in closer. “You must like it too, since you’re not being violent.”

She suddenly regains her senses and rams her foot into his shins. They both scream in pain and collapse… together… as he still holds her… and just like every drama, movie and story out there… she lands on top of him with her lips on his.

Both are immediately consumed by shock but neither of them make the attempt to move. After a few seconds he smiles into the kiss and grabs the back of her head and moves his to the side a bit and deepens it.

She yells and hits him until he lets her go.

“YAH!” She screams at the top of her lungs.

“Yes beautiful?” He responds arrogantly while his lips deliciously. Without hesitating she punches him in the face and immediately gets up and leaves.

“!” He yells automatically and moans in pain. After a minute of on the ground he finally sits up and is met with an ice pack thrown in his face by Kyungsoo. “What the ?” he whines as his already painful wound hurts even more.

“How dare you?” Kyungsoo asks with a completely unamused expression. Without hearing a response he turns around, grabs a slice of Krystal’s favorite cake and another ice pack, then makes his way towards her room.

“Yah! Do you even care that I’m seeing stars?!”

“I gave you an ice pack didn’t I?” Kyungsoo responds uncaringly and continues walking. Kai scoffs loudly.

“Her lips touched mine first! Why didn’t she move immediately if she didn’t want it?” he continues to whine on the floor.

“That’s the excuse a would use!” Kyungsoo yells back. Kai scoffs.

“Now I’m being called a ? How do you expect me to resist her when her face is all red and she doesn’t move? It’s always the guys fault and the girl is the innocent little lamb even though she just completely lead me on like talk about unfair!”

“Why must every morning be so chaotic?” Chanyeol mumbles to himself while angrily eating his toast as Kai still rambles on. Sehun quietly; slowly, rolls a newspaper; ready to beat some .

 


 

Later that day

“Why does she have to be so beautiful even when playing soccer so viciously?” Kai asks as they sit on the benches. Krystal busy kicking the ball straight into the back of the net.

“Are you bi-polar by chance?” Sehun asks.

“What?”

“This morning you were on an hour long tangent about how she’s a treacherous and whatever else you were saying.”

“Do you honestly think this morning is important right now?” He asks with a scoff. Sehun and Chanyeol stare at him completely not understanding him at all. He sighs heavily and points to the group of guys a little ways down from them. “She attracts too much damn attention. I mean, it’s already hard enough having you two s trying to get in my way but now we have those ers leering at her?” He shakes his finger at them like the world is unfair. “Who the hell do they think they are to look at her like that? She’s ours god damn it!”

“Ours? You think very strangely man.” Chanyeol shakes his head while Sehun mumbles idiot. One of the guys makes a rounding motion with his hands and makes obscene gestures with his tongue and Kai knows exactly what he means by it, and it pisses him off.

 

“I’m gonna kick their .” Kai mumbles and walks towards them. Sehun and Chanyeol immediately follow because even though Kai is a good fighter, five against one spells disaster. “Hey, you little er.” Kai spits and kicks the guy, causing him to fall.

“Who the hell are you?” One of his friends yells and soon all five are standing ready for a fight. Sehun and Chanyeol sigh, wishing Kai wouldn’t pick fights.

“Krystal is mine es.” Kai growls, stepping closer to them. They laugh and one steps closer to him as well.

“You don’t seem to understand the situation here.”

“I think you’re the one that’s mistaken.” Kai steps closer.

“Do you know who I am?” He laughs in a, my family is rich you peasant, tone.

“Do you know who I am?” Kai laughs back in a, I’m going to kick your if you continue to bother my Krystal, tone.

“I’m Kang SooWon.” He says as if he were some sort of god. “My father owns SooWon Mall.”

“Good for you, my father owned an auto shop in Gangnam once.” He says, implying both are on the same level to him. The five scoff at his ridiculousness. SooWon steps closer to Kai.

“Listen here, beggar.” He insults and Kai takes a step closer also. “I will…” Before he can finish his sentence he is interrupted by a ball to the face. They all look towards the field and see Krystal glaring.

“Get lost, you’re bothering me. Daddy’s Boy.” A few onlookers laugh, causing Soowon to go slightly red.

“What did you call me?” He asks, trying to sound threatening but not succeeding. She completely ignores him and continues on with her practice. “Little bi…” he starts. One of his friends stop him from finishing. “What?!” he yells irritated.

“She’s from Jung Group.” He whispers. Soowon scoffs. He was pissed beyond belief but he doesn’t do anything more about it.

“Let’s go.” He finally says irritated, mumbling promises of revenge.

“That’s right! Run es!” Kai laughs. Sehun and Chanyeol shake their heads at his stupidity then sigh in relief that the situation didn’t turn worse.

“We’re lucky Krystal decided to protect your stupid .” Chanyeol mumbles, electing to go home.

“What are you talking about?” Kai snorts, clearly thinking he was the reason they backed off.

“Idiot... You’re an idiot.” Sehun mumbles as he heads towards the library.

Kai yells a few more insults at the retreating five then sits back down to continue watching Krystal practice, a huge smile planted on his face.

 

“What a clueless little boy you are.” He jumps and whips around to see the source. Sulli sits in a high and mighty fashion, with her dog sitting in almost the same fashion next to her.

“Are dogs allowed in school?” He asks. She looks at him in disbelief then shivers.

“Oh my, you are basically a con artist… all those girls who drool and day dream over you have no idea how disappointed they would be if they actually talked to you.” She says and shivers again as if she were disgusted. “Instead of asking me why you’re clueless, you ask if Choco is allowed.” She scoffs, hardly believing it. Not being able to take it she stands and glances at Krystal. “She may be worse than you though... even after getting to know you… She has bad taste.” She tsks and walks away.

“What are you talking about?” he asks in confusion. She ignores him. “Why am I clueless?” he yells but continues to get ignored.

 


 

Dinner time

They all sit at the table and eat D.O.’s delicious food.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Krystal all roll their eyes as Kai brags about “chasing away” five erts. She starts to wonder if she should have just left him alone and not intervened. She sighs and mumbles about how hard it is to protect an idiot.

“Ah!” Suho says suddenly. They all look at him. “I forgot.”

“What?” Krystal asks while taking a bite of chicken.

“I have to update you guys on completed tasks.” He says and Kai scoffs.

“Aren’t you supposed to be doing that every day?” Kai complains. Suho ignores him and puts on his glasses and pulls out his tablet.

“Save Krystal. Complete.” He checks it off as she complains silently.

“Twice.” Kai adds. She glares at him as a warning as the others look at him confused. He smirks. “You know, when I scared off those rich heads.” He says and gives Krystal a wink. Sehun and Chanyeol scoff. Krystal does also but is still grateful he didn’t mention the fact that she got kidnapped by a dog.

“Krystal kiss Kai. Complete.” Suho continues. Kai smiles smugly as she flares red.

“That was a ing task? What the !” She complains feeling extremely upset.

“Yes, there is also a one for the other two.”

“What? What the was that old man thinking? Am I some sort of he can pimp off?”

“I think he wanted you to choose carefully between the three.”

“Choose? Don’t tell me that I actually have to marry one of these tards!”

“tard?” Kai repeats feeling insulted. “You’re not exactly the greatest catch either!”

“I’m the biggest catch anyone could ever dream for.” She retorts cockily.

“Don’t make me laugh!”

“Stop putting your foot in your mouth Kai. You drool over her more than all of us combined.” Sehun says and shakes his head. Chanyeol nods in agreement. Kai goes a deep red.

“T-that’s..! I…”

“Let’s just cross those two stupid tasks off right now.” Krystal interrupts and stands. She goes over to Chanyeol, grabs his face and kisses him.

“YAH!” Kai yells in shock. She separates from the petrified Chanyeol and goes to Sehun and does the same thing. She separates from him and uncaringly goes back to her seat.

“Done.” She says and sighs in annoyance.

“Y-You have to take responsibility.” Sehun mumbles.

“Shut up you idiot! I didn’t get you pregnant .” She says and rolls her eyes.

“Krystal kiss Chanyeol. Complete. Krystal kiss Sehun. Complete.” Suho says with a smile and crosses them off. Kai stares in complete disbelief.

“Ah!” He screams in rage. “Ahhh!” he yells again. Getting angrier by the second. He tries to formulate words but to no avail. He just heaves out frustrated noises while the other two try to recover their senses. She watches Kai bang his head on the table a few times and ruffle his hair endlessly. For some reason she couldn’t help but laugh.

She stops smiling when she notices the stare Suho was giving her.

“What?” She asks and clears .

“Nothing.” He shakes his head and looks back at the tablet. She clears again and averts her eyes to her food when she sees Baekhyun and Kyungsoo giving her the same look.

 

"What's next?" She asks. Hoping to get out of these stares.

“Krystal sleep in the arms of one of the three boys. Complete.” She sighs heavily with embarrassment.

“Any accomplishments that don’t make me want to jump off a cliff?”

“Krystal pick a favorite amongst the three. Complete.”

“Oh! Bull !” Krystal, Sehun and Chanyeol say at the same time. Kai, although still angry, smiles.

“That doesn’t count!” She yells in protest.

“Yeah! She was high on period pills, that doesn’t count!” Sehun pitches in.

“Let’s be honest guys, I’m irresistable.” Kai says cockily.

“Don’t make me laugh!” She yells.

“When I kissed you, you went red. When you kissed them, nothing!” He smirks cheekily.

“That’s because I was taken at surprise !”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah!”

“Then lets test it. Kiss me.”

“What?”

“If you kiss me like you kissed them, it shouldn’t effect you, like you claim.”

“I’m not doing that!”

“Kai does make a point.” Suho says, a mischievous smirk lining his lips. “The task does say, Krystal kiss Kai. But in reality, it was an accident. I will uncheck it.”

“Suho!” She yells in disbelief.

“I don’t make the tasks.” He says innocently. She scoffs and sighs heavily.

“Fine.” She mumbles angrily and stands. She walks over to Kai and grabs his face.

“Now kiss.” Baekhyun says a bit too happily when she hesitates. She sighs and kisses him. She quickly separates before he can kiss her back and goes back to her seat.

“Krystal kiss Kai, complete. Krystal pick a favorite amongst the three. Complete.”

“What?!” She yells; not understanding at all.

“You’re red.”

“That’s not fair! It’s because I’m angry!” she defends.

“That’s it for completed tasks. I’ll post tasks that still need to be completed on a board and hang it in the hall, if that will make it easier.”

“Don’t ignore me!”

“I have business to take care of, you guys enjoy the rest of your dinner.” He smiles and leaves without another word.

“I’m leaving too. I have to figure out a way to make you like me the most.” Chanyeol mumbles sadly and walks half heartedly out of the room.

“Me too.” Sehun mumbles and does the same. She rolls her eyes. Baekhyun nudges Kyungsoo and they exchange a few looks. Looks that irritate her.

“We’re leaving too.” Baekhyun says with a smirk. “In the name of the ship.” Kyungsoo snorts and they both walk off laughing with each other.

“Kaistal.” Kai smiles.

“ you.”

 


 

One month later

“She’s on her period again. I’m going in.” Chanyeol whispers to Kai outside her room.

“Go ahead, I’m confident she will be violent with you.”

“She’ll cuddle me up so hard, that when she comes back to her senses, she still won’t let go.” Chanyeol responds confidently. Kai smirks and nods.

“He’ll get his kicked.” Sehun says while icing the bruises he received from trying it earlier.

“You guys should just accept it already, she likes me the most.”

“Whatever, it was just a fluke.”

“We’ll see.”

They hear a loud yell and instantly laugh. Chanyeol comes running out clutching his cheek.

“She tried to kill me!”

“Step aside losers.” Kai smirks and pushes them away from the door. He walks confidently over to her bed as the others peek in through the door.

Their jaws drop as soon as they see him crawl in her bed. He smirks arrogantly at them when she says Kai Kai and wraps her arms around him and snuggles into his chest.

“.” Chanyeol mumbles, pissed off.

“You guys should probably just accept, that during her time of month, she belongs to Kai.” Baekhyun says from behind them. He chuckles and skips off, feeling happy about messing around with them.

 

 

 

 

           To be continued…                                                                                               


 

 

 

                                      Hope you liked the chapter!           

        Leave some feedback!                                

                                      Subscribe if you like it!