` ♫┊doctor Gorilla

` ❀ ┊〔 sesshicandyoneshots 〕*

 

 

 

♫┊ chapterthree, doctorgorilla

 

"Don't you remember?" Jinyoung held Jin by his shoulders. The skittles camp leader shook his head and said: "What are you talking about? Remember what?" Jinyoung sighed and looked down. Just as he thought: Jin didn't remember a thing. "No, this can't be..." the young man whispered to himself. "No, this can't be happening... not after all this we have been through..." He refused to believe that Jin was suffering from a memory loss. Maybe this all was a mere act, a prank, he thought by himself. This was not the first time that Jin pulled a prank on him. Jinyoung tilted his head and looked at Jin who was looking around, examining his surroundings. 
"Yah Jinyoung, are you still gonna explain why we are here. I remember I was eating ramen in the kitchen... Maybe I haven't even finished it!"
No, Jin didn't remember anything. Jinyoung was sure about it: this was no game, Jin was serious. He would never joke about ramen nor Lizzy.
"Yah Jung Jinyoung, are you still gonna explain it or what?" Jin flicked Jinyoung's forehead to get his attention, but Jinyoung didn't react to it: he just kept looking at Jin like a lifeless doll.
"Ey... are you okay?" the younger one said. A red spot appeared on Jinyoung's forehead: it looked quite painful. However, Jinyoung didn't seem to have any pain.. or emotions at all.
"Ey brah, I am talking to you! Answer me you idiot!" He shook Jinyoung by his shoulders, but no reaction. Eventually he gave up. The fox was in his own world: there was no way to get him out of there. He just had to wait till he came back to reality. Jin stood up. "I am going to look around... maybe I will see a road or something that leads us home."
"No, no, no!" It was Jinyoung who yelled. He had jumped up and had grabbed Jin's arm. "No, no, you must stay here with me! I will fix it, I will fix everything!"
"What? What will you fix? Ouch, you are hurting me!" Jin tried to shake his arm free, but it didn't work. Jinyoung was holding his arm as tight as Daehyun held his cheesecake. The more Jin tried, the more it hurt.
"Yes, here with me. I know what to do.. I know... it's me who knows what to do..." Jinyoung said as Jin gave up.
"What are you going to do then and what do you want to fix anyways?"
"What I want to fix? What I want to fix! I am going to fix you of course!" "
But there is nothing wrong with me!"
"That's what you think... that would everyone say in your state." Jin sighed. Arguing with Jinyoung was useless .
"I know who can help!" "
Ey, who then! Idiot, stop walking and answer me" "

He... I am sure he can help... he has helped so many persons. He will be able to fix you... to fix this whole problem"
S o the two walked through the forest: Jin who got dragged and Jinyoung who was talking to himself. They kept walking, even though Jin complained about the pain in his feet and the bees in his hair. Jinyoung seemed not to hear anything (or to care) and kept walking in a steady pace.
"Are we there yet? My feet are killing me!" No answer. The fox was still in his own world. For the past minutes he hadn't said anything. "I am going to kick you to Mars if you d-- Wow." They stopped in front of the massive entrance of a dark cave. You could see that the cave existed for a long time. The sun revealed the hidden cracks in the walls that were decorated with plants. Little flowers jumped out of the ocean of leaves. Nevertheless the cave managed to retain its mysterious something.
"Wow! That Candy world had a place like this. I only thought that everything was made of candy... I wonder how this would taste like.. Anyways what are we doing here? Ey Jin-- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The fox had let Jin's arm go and had walked into the cave.
"Ey, come back here!" But Jinyoung kept walking till he vanished in the dark hole. ", Jinyoung, come back here!"
And the second one entered the cave.
"Where are we? Damn, I can't see a thing. Jinyoung, where the hell are you?" Groping in the dark, Jin walked. His eyes still had to adjust to the dark. No matter what Jin yelled, there was no reaction of Jinyoung. The only thing he heard were water drops falling down.
"Where did that kid go... I ca--"
"UDUUUUUUUU WAAAAARAAAAAAH DOOOOOOOOOOOO" "
Oh god, don't tell me that is him..." He followed the weird sounds. In the dark he could distinguish something that looked like a human.
"GAAAAAWOOOOOO BORUUUP LAAATUUUUUUUUU"
Carefully he walked to it. When he got closer, he was sure of it: the sound was definitely coming from the creature. And that creature was definitely Jinyoung. Jin smelled a pasta aroma coming from the creature or to be exact, from Jinyoung's backpack. That guy would never leave the house without pasta.
"BUWAAAAAAA REEEETOOOON! TERON POOOOOTYLUUUUUUUU!"
Jin quickly walked to Jinyoung and placed his hand on shoulder of the yelling one. "Okay, we are here now, you screamed some stuff. Let's get out of here. I am claustrophobic! Come on, we will talk outside about the solution of the problem!"
"GRUUUUUT! POLYMOOOOO, GAAAAAA! BARUUUUUUUUM!"
"Dude come on!"
"FRUUUUUUUUU, VOGUUUU! MALIKOROOOOOO"
"Dude I am serious, let's go outside and talk!" "
NOOOOOOOOOMEN HINEEEEEEEE! TERUB KOTOOOOO!"
"DUDE SERIOUSLY, I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!" 

"EFFUUUU HEIKOOOOOO!"
"WAAAAAH, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
Jin took a mallet out of nowhere and started to hit the walls as a chicken without a head. "I NEED FRESH AIR!"
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!" Jinyoung said as he tried to avoid to get hit by the mallet. He couldn't get close to Jin without getting hit by the enormous mallet.
"WAAAAAAAH!" And with that swing, Jin made a giant hole in the wall. The two coughed due to the dust.
"What have you done? Are you out of your mind?!"
"I am claustrophobic! I need more space okay!"
"Do you even know what you have done?" Jin looked confused at the nervous Jinyoung. Jinyoung kept looking behind with fear in his eyes. He was even trembling. Jin didn't understand it: he only made a hole in the cave. Okay, a pretty bighole... Maybe this was a world wonder thing or something.
"Hey sorry, I didn't kno-- EY WHERE THE ARE YOU GOING?" Before he could apologize, Jinyoung ran off. Without a warning, without saying anything, he ran off.
"LOOK BEHIND YOU, RUN IF YOU WANNA LIVE!"
"Wh-- !" As soon as he turned around, he looked into a pair of red-glowing eyes. A giant hairy gorilla had appeared from the shadows of the cave and had walked to Jin. On top of that it didn't seem really happy.
"Jinyoung?" Jin said as he turned around slowly. "Do you see him too?"
"Yes."
"Who is he?" "
He's doctor Gorilla, the person who was supposed to fix you!"
"Aha and now?"
"Well, let's see, you destroyed his home so I would say... RUN YOU FRKN MORON!" After the fox said this, Jin turned around, smiled to the furious gorilla who looked like he would eat Jin any moment and ran away.
"RUN FASTER! HE IS FOLLOWING YOU!"
"I AM ALREADY RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN DUDE!"
"COME HERE, IT'S SAFE HE-- OUCH!" Jinyoung got hit by some bananas that the gorilla had thrown. He had noticed where Jinyoung had hidden himself after that guy yelled so loudly. Jin stopped and laughed at Jinyoung.
"WELL, IT DOESN'T LOOK SO SAFE BRAH!"
"SHADDAP! KARMA WILL GET YOU!" And Jinyoung was right (as always). Because of Jin's laughter, the gorilla noticed him again and hit Jin so hard that he flew to the planet Mato and back.
"YOU SEE! I WAS RIGHT!"
"OH SHUSH YOU!"
"EY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO AWAY, FIND YOUR OWN NOT SO SAFE HIDING PLACE!" "HERE, A PRESENT DOCTOE GORILLA!" The gorilla caught Jinyoung who got thrown by Jin with both hands.
"How could you do this to me?!"
"You ran off without me first! Enjoy it!" The gorilla held Jinyoung closer and .... hugged him.
"What the hell...." Jin came closer. The gorilla wasn't crushing Jinyoung nor breaking his bones as he hoped, but he was hugging him. The gorilla was hugging the stinky grandpa like he was a teddy bear.
"Hey Jin, it likes me!"
"It iprobably only likes the pasta smell coming from your backpack."
"But still, it is hugging me! Not you, it hit you!"
"Yeah yeah, be proud of yourself. I am gonna take a picture of this. Smile~" He had taken his cellphone out of his pocket and took a picture of Jinyoung who was doing a V-sign like a real Asian and doctor gorilla who was still hugging Jinyoung like its life depended on it.
"Do I look good on that photo?" "
Yes, very good. I am gonna out this on the internet: Jinyoung got himself a new girlfriend."
"What, no! Don't put girlfriend!"
"Yes, I will." Jin grinned as he looked at the picture. It was a very good photo of high quality. He did a great job, maybe he should become a photographer or something instead of a mean ert creeping around. He looked up and saw that Jinyoung had started to cry. The gorilla was still hugging him tightly. The pasta smell was too strong to resist.
"Hey don't cry, you brought me to this cave here. Take responsibility!" "
I wanted to get you healed!"
"How?!"
"Hey don't ask me. That's the job of doctor Gorilla!"
"Well, why am I not healed then?!"
"Well let's see... mayeb because you destroyed his house with your evil mallet!"
"Still, you brought me to this cave."
"You could have walked out of here."
"Touché"