Three

What I Didn't Know

Myungsoo POV

 

"Woah~ calm down boy! People are still in beddy bye land you know."

"What the hell is wrong with you freak?! I never said anything when our parents got married cuz I want the best for them, so I endured you and your ty face! It's bad enough seeing you at school, but now at home too?You think your sooo hot, you think your allowed to trample on people's innocent hearts! Well let me tell you something, BIRD BRAIN............no one and I mean no one. Will every fall in love with you!!! Please no girl in her right mind will like you. Might as well a duck right?!"

I'm sorry, I honestly couldn't help laughing. I mean this kid here, the maknae of our class is having a fit. He's PMSing all over the place, at school he's quiet and reserved.

When you see him with his groupies he's bubbly and outgoing. But man, I did not expect this! He who was voted valedictorian is literally breathing fire out of his nose. That's how funny and stupid he look's.

Before the rents wake up I quickly slam the door in his face, making the bathroom my territory. As I burst out laughing on the other side of the door a trail of squels can be heard.

"What an amusing kid....."

 

Sungjong POV

 

What's his problem? Does he own this room? No I don't think so, our parents paid for it. Yes, our parents. How horrifying and grotesque. I don't know how I'll survive with a dim wit like him. He even took the bathroom when I was their first! I'm not waiting for him to finish, I'll just go to Sungyeol's.

"Yo~ my one and only favorite friend. You need to freshen up?"

"Yeah, thanks again."

"No prob, so.....was it the prince?"

Feeling too tired to answer I nod. Of course, it's him. Who else would it be?

"You know, I never see you get riled up this much. You'll be happy to know I have some news on our little frenemie!"

I perk up instently, this was why he was the Sungyeol.

"What is it?"

The suspense is killing me. My hands and feet shrivle up, anticipating the so called news.

"Now don't freak out when I tell you...................he's a daddy."

 

 

first tornado in edmonton since 1999 apparently, so scary~